The Announcement

A River of Teardrops

Jessica hid her disease from Donghae, Sunny, and YoonA.

She just didn't dare to tell them. She's afraid that they will be strict to her or they can leave her.

Taeyeon didn't speak about her disease too. She knew how hard her mom tried to hid it from her family. But Jessica's face was just paler than usual.

One day, Jessica was buying groceries at the market. When she was walking at the streets, Jessica was full of shock and anger. She almost dropped her groceries.

She saw Donghae and another girl, kissing to each other passionately. She came to them and pull Donghae to her.

"How dare you, oppa?!" Jessica yells at him.

his eyes was full of guilt, regrets, and sadness.

Jessica turns to the girl. She was really shocked to see her. She was her long best friend on childhood.

"Fa-Fany?" she stutters.

Tiffany didn't know that they were married. She just came home from America and sees Donghae. Tiffany really likes him and kiss him. Donghae just didn't know how to react.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Sica.. I thought your not married yet with him... So I kissed him.. Sorry.." Tiffany teared up.

Jessica didn't dare look at her best friend from America like that. She let out a sigh and hugs her.

"Tiff... I'm sorry too... For scolding you.." Jessica said as she released their hug. Tiffany nodded.

Jessica turns her head to Donghae and shoot him her infamous icy glare.

"If I found you kissing with another woman, you're a dead fish!" she threaten. Donghae hugs her wife and kissed her shortly.

"Miannn...." he pleaded with his puppy eyes that melts her heart. Jessica chuckles.

"Fine.. Fine... By the way, Fany!" Jessica turns to Tiffany.

"Yeah?" Fany replied.

"Do you have a place to stay?" Sica asked.

Tiffany thinks a which and shocks her head.

"You can sleep in my house!" Jessica offered.

"Yeah! Since we have two extra bedrooms..." Donghae offered too. Jessica nodded.

"Well.... Since I hav nowhere to stay and I couldn't deny your offer.. Okay!" Tiffany said with her eye-smile.

Jessica suddenly hugs Tiffany.

"The JeTi are back!!!!!!!" they shouted.

"Let's go home... The kids are waiting I bet..." Donghae looks at his watch.

 

After the ride, they arrived at Jessica's and Donghae's house. Tiffany was surprised, that her BFF has sooooooooo many expensive cars in her garage.

"Come on, Fany!" she pulls her.

"Eommaaaaaa!!!!!" YoonA ran to her mom, crying.

"Aigoo.. What happend, Yoong?" Sica asked worriedly, carrying YoonA on her hand.

"TaeTae unnie and Sunny unnie... They-they don't want to play with meeee!!!!" YoonA hurried her head on her mom's shoulders.

YoonA sonnet a few times while Jessica is her hair. A few minutes later, Yoona has calmed down. She was surprised, seeing a auntie on her house.

"Eomma... Who is this auntie?" Yoona asked.

"This is Tiffany. Eomma's childhood best friend. Call her auntie!" Jessica introduces Tiffany to her last daughter.

"Annyeong, YoonA!" Tiffany gave Yoona her cute eyesmile.

 

after their intro, Jessica calls Taeyeon, Sunny, and Donghae to the living room with YoonA and Tiffany.

"Eomma, who is this?" Sunny asked.

"This is my best friend, Tiffany!" she smiled.

"So, why did you call us here? Do you have anything to say?" Donghae asked sweetly.

Jessica stood up and faced them. She glanced at Taeyeon.

A second later, Taeyeon burst out crying. Since Tiffany was beside her, she hugs her. Tiffany comfort Taeyeon while Jessica was teared up as well.

"Are you hiding something from us?" Donghae asked.

"I... I..." Jessica started. "Are you cheating on me?" Donghae asked.

"No.. I have an announcement. And only Taeyeon knew about this." Jessica cried.

"I... I have a brain cancer." Jessica announced

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lalala~

How was the chapter?

Rate please (>-<)"

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

IT MAKES ME WANNA UPDATE SOME MORE!!! (>-<)V