Seven

To Tear One’s Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: Romance that would make your heart race, I think? Kekek.

 

 

The first thing she actually payed attention to, was the smell of strong smoke, smoke of a cigarette, and she immediately snapped her head sideways to notice Baekhyun sitting on the sofa in all of his perfect glory, with Yixing and Jongin beside him, taking the entire space the large sofa could offer.

Sehun, whom walked down the stairs ahead of her, turned around to face her with softer eyes than usual, his lips still burning with heat whenever he remembered what he did to her in her room. I almost kissed her, he thought, a strange burn in his cold cheeks igniting at the thought, strong enough to urge him to breathe loudly, yet soft enough not to leave a reddish mark on his skin.

She looked away from the smoking Baekhyun to Sehun, a question mark glowing up in her head at the look he was sending her. She took the remaining steps she needed to stand up close to him, her chin reaching the beginning of his neck, and Sehun took that chance to speak.

“We have been waiting for you for over twenty minutes. I actually went to your room to call you as well.”

“Oh,” She murmured, looking again at the boys and noticing the remaining ones – Minseok, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Joonmyun, and Jongdae – scattered around the remaining sofas, wearing their best look she had ever seen in her five months living with them. Hair styled to perfection, suits outlining their manly bodies, and scents so strong, overpowering her soft perfume she thought smelt like a wilted rose before, now she was positive it smelt like that, with how theirs were scenting like a whole rose bouquet.

She saw them as men, for the first time, rather than young adults who can shift into wolves. They looked like men, so sophisticated, so elegant, yet so masculine. She was this close to drool, and it was highly embarrassing despite not showing on her face – the fact she was reacting to them in the normal way someone should was enough to make her shy – She shook her head, trying to focus on something more important than their beauty, and her eyes almost immediately flew to Baekhyun’s mouth, where a cigarette was hanging loosely from his pink lips.

Her eyes twitched, yet she said nothing. She could never say anything to them, knowing what kind of relationship they have. They weren’t close enough to tell them what they should do and what’s good for their health, and she was sure as hell they wouldn’t have told her what to do either.

It seemed that Baekhyun immediately sensed her stare on the cigarette he was sniffing, as he immediately pulled it out of his mouth and crushed it in the ashtray in front of him, his pretty fingers riddled with dozen rings that made gape open. He.. loved accessories.

She swatted on the air softly, wanting the reeking smell of the smoke to disperse around her, while Minseok stood up, the boys following through his gestures immediately. She stopped to stare at them with half-wide eyes, a little taken aback at the gesture. Minseok didn’t pat her any of his attention, twirling one of the keys he had in his hand before throwing one to Joonmyun, who caught it just in time before it could smack his face.

“We’ll separate in two cars, you’ll come with me,” Minseok told her, his eyes quiet and calm when he stared at her, and she felt her heart skip a beat, jumping up to , where she swallowed her saliva to stop herself from giving up against the feelings she have for these boys. “You, you, and you, you’ll come with us too.” Minseok continued, pointing at Kyungsoo, Jongin and Yixing, who didn’t exactly have anything to say against Minseok, or the whole matter.

Minseok started moving to the door, not waiting for any of them, and she followed him soon after, the high heels she were wearing tightening around her feet uncomfortably. She really didn’t like wearing heels, because they hurt her, but she liked how they looked around her feet. Plus, her mates were all giants in compared to her, so she needed all the height she could get.

A hand traveled up to her waist from behind, falling slowly, gently, to the curve of her hip, and her body exploded in shivers right away. She wanted to look backwards at the culprit, but he didn’t allow her, already leaning his head against the side of her head to whisper delicately in her ear, and she tilted her head subconsciously to allow him better access.

“You look dazzling.”

It was Baekhyun.

She shivered again at the huskiness of his voice, the small scent of burning smoke mixed with his lavish cologne invading her nose, and she scrunched it right away – she didn’t know if the smell enticed her, or just grossed her – his hand was still on her hipbone, now drawing circular gestures she knew were more subconscious than anything else, and his breath was solid, husky, in her ear. She was not okay with the proximity.

Minseok turned around to look at her, his eyes, for a brilliant second too long for her to count as a second; going to Baekhyun who was behind her, before falling back down to her own eyes, his pupils coloring with a shade of dark golden, mixed with a bright glimpse of dark brown – how could something so dark colored, flash so brightly in one’s eyes? Her heartbeats rocketed up, up, to , and she knew she’d have been a dead body by now at the rate her heart was going; if Minseok hadn’t turned his eyes away from her as soon as possible, a hint of foreign emotions passing by his pupils.

“Come, you’ll take shotgun.”

-

The place Minseok drove into was a gigantic palace that sat in the middle of an even bigger yard, a fountain as large as the house she used to live with her family in obscuring the front door which she was sure was as big as the whole place looked.

She reached for the window from her seat, her hands holding the door for life, as she eyed the palace with agape mouth, wide eyes; and racing heartbeats. It was a place she never once dreamt of going to, or stepping a foot into. She knew before it was way out of her league, so she never bothered to even imagine what it would be like to be in one. It’d explain how flabbergasted and, dare she say, flustered, she was at the sight in front of her.

“Pretty, isn’t it?”

She heard Yixing whisper close enough to send shivers down her already quivering spine, yet far enough to halt her flinch from occurring. She spared him a meek stare, finding him watching the place with absolutely no feelings on his glowing face, his face pressed on the mirror in the same way hers was, and once she realized that fact; she retreated a little from the glass, body aflame.

“That is..” she found herself quoting, “A pitiful and lousy way to describe this place.”

Yixing’s lips curved into a small, affectionate smile, however; she didn’t notice, too busy eying the fountain with stars emitting from her wide eyes.

‘That’s a pitiful and lousy way to describe you.’ The boys, whom were definitely listening to the conversation, albeit silently, thought simultaneously in their heads, taking a brief look at the dazzling view of their girl showing her beauty in a way that made them weak in the legs, before focusing on something else entirely; pretending not to care, the pounding of their hearts being the only source of truth in the car.

Minseok parked the car besides the waiting man – whom obviously was waiting to take care of his car – and existed the unmoving vehicle with such grace, it made her own heart pound too, her eyes following the magnificent man as he handed the key to the awaiting valet, before walking dashingly to her door. She panicked immediately, realizing that he was heading towards her, and backed away from the door to pretend she wasn’t eating him with her stare.

He opened the door for her like a prince charming, in spite of his none-cooperative persona – or face, really - and she thought: even though she never truly liked those stories where the girls are being treated like princesses by their significant other, she still found herself reacting like one: cheeks growing hotter than her normal body heat, and eyes glowing like they’ve spotted something completely out of the world.

He was, out of the world.

“Come, you’re expected to be with the Alpha.” He told her gently, voice soft and boyish, contrasting with the blankness of his face, and she wondered if he was as good with holding his surprise as he was holding his natural emotions.

Without a sound, she existed the car and interlocked her arm around his awaiting one, in a completely charming way. Her heart officially stopped beating.

The remaining boys all stepped out of the car when she did so, and she looked backwards at them, heart unable to take anymore gorgeousness in one time, so she decided to stop looking at them. But, the remaining boys’ car arrived soon after theirs, and whoever wasn’t with them stepped out soon after from their own car.

Minseok’s soft arm tugging on hers to move forward made her snap her head towards him, her legs unconsciously moving straight and copying his legs’ moves, and he allowed her to glimpse a little at a half smile from his lips.

“No need to gape, they’re all yours to eye at home.”

She knew her heart gave out completely, then.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter