Episode 2 “Room 301, my neighbor”

"Please, Hold Me."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the clinic, “Hello Miss, Can I help you?” The lady receptionist asks on the counter as she saw Irene approaching her.

“Is Miss Bae Tiffany on her clinic right now?” Irene asks as she looks at the lady through her black shades.

“Just wait for a moment.” The lady said as she checks her computer then went back to Irene.

“Yes Miss, Would you like to inform her?” The lady asks as she continued on. “Uhmm… no need, I’ll just go to her. Thanks” Irene said as she waved her right hand and went ahead.

~~~~~

“I know mom, don’t worry. I’ll look at Irene.” Tiffany said to her mom on the other line of the phone as she stood on the glass window facing it. Tiffany ended the call when she heard a voice behind her back.

“Its mom” Irene blurted out as Tiffany turns around and saw her. “You know mom not being comfortable whenever she can’t see you, by the way; why are you here?” Tiffany asks then went to her table as Irene takes a seat on her white couch.

Irene looks at Tiffany and smiled cutely to her older sister, Tiffany already knows that smile of hers. “What do you want?” Tiffany asks as she eyed Irene with a here-we-go-again face.

Irene went to Tiffany’s table and stood beside her, “I left some baggage on my closet, can you send it over to my apartment? You know I can’t easily go in there.” Irene pleaded as she hugs Tiffany’s shoulder with her aegyo voice. Tiffany looks at Irene and saw her with a plastered puppy eyes, “Ok, I’ll do it.” Tiffany said as she sighed and face up front.

Irene smiled and hugs her older sister, “Thank you” Irene said as Tiffany smiled at her and pat her arms. “I’ll be going then” Irene bid goodbye and was about to leave the room when Tiffany called her.

“If you need anything just call me, alright.” Tiffany said as she turns her chair to face her, Irene nodded and waved goodbye to her sister and went ahead. ‘I’ll think she will be fine’ Tiffany thought as the door closed.

~~~~~

At Mind & Seoul Café, in the VIP room, Chanyeol seated on a chair in the middle of composing a song when a butler knocks on the door and went inside holding a tray with a cup of his favorite brewed coffee.

The butler approached him and placed the coffee in front of him, “Blonde Roast, Master.” The butler mentioned then Chanyeol looks at him, “Thank you, Mr. Kim. No needs to call me master just Chanyeol only.” Chanyeol pointed out as he takes a sip on his coffee.

“But Master… I mean Chanyeol, you know it takes time for me to call you that.” Mr. Kim said as he smiled lightly on him. Chanyeol slightly chuckles as he looks at his coffee, “It’s still taste the same.” Chanyeol blurted out and looks at Mr. Kim. “Of course, it’s your favorite after all.” Mr. Kim mentioned as he saw Chanyeol face soften then continues on, “I’ll be outside” then Mr. Kim left Chanyeol behind.

As Irene walking on the street, her phone ring up and shows Wendy’s name shown on it. She suddenly stops infront of a coffee shop to answer it as she face front behind the glass window.

      Phone conversation

      Irene: Hello, Manager-nim

     Wendy: So how’s the unpacking of things?

     Irene: Finished already but I left some baggage at home, so I’m outside to visit my older sister

     Wendy: Let me guess, you told Tiffany to get your things for you. (Wendy chuckles)

     Irene: You really know me too well (felt shy)

    Wendy: by the way tomorrow is the photoshoot for your album jacket.

    Irene: Ok, got it. Bye

    Wendy: Bye

The two ended their conversation and Irene went ahead and passed by the coffee shop.

On the other hand, Chanyeol looking at the glass window while trying to think deeply for his new song and there’s a lady’s back answering a call standing infront of it.

~~~~~

Irene POV

At home, I went directly upstair to get change into my PJ’s then sat on my bed. I looked around my room feeling bored then checked my phone and it reads 9 pm, “I’m not that sleepy!” I said out loud as I rolled in my bed then something pops up in my mind, ‘Scary movies…that’s right, it will help me fall to sleep faster.’ I thought as I went downstair, the television then started watching some vampire movie. I find scary movies so dull and not my taste of interest.

After a one and half hour of watching, I turned off the television and went back to my room. I decided to lie in my bed instead, slightly open my window and forcedly close my eyes, thinking that this trick will work.

As I closed my eyes, I heard a sound across my apartment (Love me by yiruma) and it felt so calming and little did I know I slowly closed my eyes and off to sleep.

~~~~~

Chanyeol POV

It’s already 10 pm as I arrived at home; I went upstair into my room and change into my PJ’s. I grab my leather briefcase bag and took out my sheet music and walk to my grand piano beside my bed. I started playing what I compose (Love me by yiruma)

            Flashback

I went to the lounge room side area and stood infront of the upright piano. I took a seat and started to press some few keys trying to remember what I heard from my mom’s playing. As I was concentrating someone called my name; ‘Chanyeol dear’ I turned around and saw my mom.

Mom approaches me and took a seat beside me then started playing the song (Chopin nocturne) what I’ve been playing. I looked at her as she played then she looks at me, “Place your hand on the white keys.” Mom said then as I place my hand on the keys she put her hand on top of mine and started guiding me. “I’ve played it!” I shouted with joy and looks at my mom. Mom smiled at me and pats my head gently.

            End of Flashback

~~~~~

Irene woke up and went downstair directly to her kitchen, “I had a good sleep thanks to that lullaby sound last night.” Irene said as she pours a glass of water in her cup then the doorbell rings.

Irene went to her door and opened it, “Miss Bae Irene, Your delivery.” The delivery man said and moved the packages inside. “Thanks” Irene said and closed the door. “My beloved things, thanks Tiffany eonnie.” Irene said as she went over the packages then she heard a knock on the door.

“There’s still another one?” Irene said and went to the door, “Where should I sign?” Irene blurted out as she opens the door.

“Which eye of yours saw that I look like a delivery person?” Tiffany pointed out to Irene, “Bae Tiffany” Irene called out in surprised. “What Bae Tiffany?! Call me “Eonnie!”” Tiffany said as she lightly hits Irene on her head and steps inside. Irene closed the door as she touches her head where Tiffany lightly hits her.

“This place of yours is not bad.” Tiffany mentioned as she sat on the couch. “Wendy eonnie must have told you where I lived, right?” Irene asks slightly irritated as she took a seat next to Tiffany and continues on, “I knew you will ask her for Wendy eonnie couldn’t keep a secret!” Irene pouted.

“I came for two things. One: Your running away from home was a success.” Tiffany said as she looks at Irene. “I don’t think so. Didn’t you already find me?” Irene pouted as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter