Episode 3 'Love, Dream Photoshoot

"Please, Hold Me."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the ERV company, Irene went to her waiting room and Wendy welcomes her. Irene went by herself for Wendy has to be early for she will need for the photoshoot preparation. “Irene, Sorry for arriving all alone.” Wendy said as she approaches Irene. “It’s okay.” Irene assured Wendy and went to her make-up mirror and takes a seat.

“Irene is here. Get her make-up started already.” Wendy said to the make-up artist and went to the door, “I’ll be in the studio.” Wendy informed Irene as she closed the door leaving Irene behind then the make-up artist started applying some make-up on Irene’s face.

In the middle of putting her make-up, Irene suddenly thought about yesterday’s incident.

            Flashback

“I can return the cd album back to you.” Irene said suddenly causing Chanyeol eyes to widen a bit then Irene continues on, “But I have a request; it’s just that in the future, you have to meet me for one week then I’ll return the cd album back to you.”

“What did you say?” Chanyeol blurted out of nowhere. “What? Do you need a translation?” Irene said playfully, “No. I don’t understand why we have to meet for one week.” Chanyeol said in his monotone voice,

“I told you before that I like to hold you… I mean that I want you.” Irene said slightly confuse for a seconds then continues on, “So I’ll help you to translate again, I want to have a…date… with… you.” Irene said teasingly at him as she smiled.

“Ok then” Chanyeol said out of nowhere then Irene stops for a seconds at Chanyeol’s words. Irene plastered her signature sweet smile at Chanyeol then handed her phone to him.

Chanyeol looks at it in confusion, “type down your number.” Irene answered as she watches Chanyeol type it down then handed him the phone back. “It’s a date then.” Irene winked at Chanyeol as she mentioned it and then closed the door leaving a poker face Chanyeol outside.

            End of Flashback

Irene giggled suddenly causing the make-up artist to startle at her. “Is everthing’s alright? Ms. Bae.” The make-up artist asks her then Irene just nods and composes herself again. ‘Finally, my hunger will be satisfied.’ Irene thought and smiled a little.

A moment later Wendy went to the waiting room, “We have a problem, the male model that supposed to be your partner for the couple shots had back out and we couldn’t find someone to replace him.” Wendy told Irene with a worried expression that can be seen on her face and Wendy continues on, “We can’t cancel this photoshoot anymore.”

Irene looks at Wendy, “Couple shots?” Irene blurted out clarifying on what she heard then Wendy nodded at her. A smirk smile suddenly shown on Irene’s face making Wendy looks at her. “I have someone in mind.” Irene told her,

“Who? Do I know him? Why don’t I contact their company?” Wendy asks feeling relieved already. “No need. I will take care of it.” Irene assured Wendy and continues on, “Kill two birds with one stone.” “Okay then.” Wendy replied.

~~~~~

Irene POV

I excused myself as I went to the dressing room and started calling someone.

            Phone Conversation

            Irene: Oh, you picked up. I thought you wouldn’t pick up from an unknown number.

            Chanyeol: Bae Irene (with his monotone voice)

            Irene: Thanks, you recognize my voice

            Chanyeol: What did you call for?

            Irene: Let’s meet today afternoon at 3 o’clock. If we meet, I’ll give you the cd album. I need you.

            Chanyeol: You are making it hard for me

            Irene: Just cooperate for a little while. It won’t take long.

            Chanyeol: (trying to compose his anger before talking to her) I know

            Irene: This is my phone number. Save it. See you.

I ended the call, went outside and approach Wendy. “He will be here at 3 pm.” I told Wendy and she smiled at me. “Thank you. Irene” Wendy thanked me and went to the studio to inform everyone that the photoshoot continue. ‘I can touch you now.’ I thought as a smiled form on my face.

~~~~~

Chanyeol POV

I was in the middle of cleaning the house when my phone rings, I grabbed my phone and an unknown number flashes on my screen. I pick it up and answered it knowing that the number is her.

Phone Conversation

            Irene: Oh, you picked up. I thought you wouldn’t pick up from an unknown number.

            Chanyeol: Bae Irene

            Irene: Thanks, you recognize my voice

            Chanyeol: What did you call for?

            Irene: Let’s meet today afternoon at 3 o’clock. If we meet, I’ll give you the cd album. I need you. (With her sweet voice)

            Chanyeol: You are making it hard for me

            Irene: Just cooperate for a little while. It won’t take long. (She informed me)

            Chanyeol: I know

            Irene: This is my phone number. Save it. See you.

Then she hunged up, I looked at my phone. [Stalker] I type on my contact and saved her number. ‘Better’ I thought as I nodded and place my phone on the table then continue my cleaning.

I arrived at the location were Bae Irene texted me a while ago, ‘I think I’ve arrived too early.’ I thought as I entered the building and take the stair. As I was taking the stair, a man holding a boxes passed by at me so I move back to avoid having a contact with him, ‘The stair is too narrow’ I thought as I let the man walk ahead then a woman (Wendy) whose going down the stair stops in front of me.

“Who are you looking for?” the woman asks as she eyed me. “Bae Irene” I answered. “Oh, you’re Irene’s new friend? I’ve never met you before. Hey! Jino, why don’t you lead him in?” The woman said as she called someone to accompany me.

‘This woman knows Bae Irene, seems she’s quite popular.’ I thought as I stare at her then the woman face me, “Go ahead” she said then went ahead. I nodded at her and followed the guy who she called.

The guy led me at a photoshoot location where I saw Irene wearing revealing clothes as she posts in various poses, I thanked the guy and then he went off.

~~~~~

“Here, good. Beautiful. Okay, we’re done with the solo shots.” The photographer said as Irene loosen herself then the photographer continues on, “After 10 minutes, we will do the couple shots. Everyone, you’ve worked hard.” The photographer said and went somewhere else to change his equipment. “Thank you” Irene said to everyone then she saw Chanyeol and approaches him.

“Chanyeol, you’re here.” Irene said as she went on him. “There are so many people and you’re wearing so little. What if you catch a cold?” Chanyeol told Irene as he looks at her. “You came on time.” Irene blurted out not minding of what just Chanyeol said.

“Return the cd album to me.” Chanyeol said seriously as he pint point on why he was here.

“Return the cd album to me. Return the cd album to me. Return the cd album to me. Are you Uicheon? (Korean Buddhist monk) I will give it to you after today’s shoot.” Irene said in a nagging way. “You asked me here to watch you work?” Chanyeol ask Irene.

“Of course not; for today’s shoot, I hope Mr. Park Chanyeol will do it with me.” Irene mentioned as she looks at Chanyeol from head to toe then Chanyeol got a bit confuse as he looks at her. “Take off your clothes and let me have a look first.” Irene continues on as she eyed Chanyeol’s upper body.

“What did you say?” Chanyeol asks a bit flustered on what Irene said then he covered his upper body with his brown coat.

“The concept of today’s photoshoot is lovers. I hope that my partner is Mr. Park Chanyeol.” Irene said with her sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter