Episode 1 “The First Encounter”

"Please, Hold Me."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Hello Ms. Son” a staff greeted along the hallway. Wendy smiled and greeted back. As the staff passed by, Wendy suddenly stop him and went to him then the staff shows a confuse look.

“Uhmm…Do you know where Irene is?” Wendy asks in her calm expression.

“I saw her in the waiting room.” The staff answered back then Wendy thanks him and went to the waiting room.

At the waiting room, Wendy opens the door to tell Irene about her next schedule when she saw an empty room then went inside.

‘Bae Irene’ Wendy thought as she sat on a chair of the make-up mirror. As Wendy looks around she saw a note on the table and pick it up.

            ‘Went to buy my watermelon shake. I’ll be quick, promise.’ – Irene

“Bae Irene, what I’m supposed to do with you?” Wendy said as she slightly shakes her head. Wendy stood up and saw Irene’s phone on the sofa, she picks it up with a worried look on her face.

~~~~~

Irene POV

I went outside the company without being notice by everyone for I’m wearing a mask and then top it off with a purple cap and my disguise is complete.

*Self Introduction*

            ‘Hi, I’m Bae Irene. A singer idol and a full blooded modern vampire, yup I’m a vampire but don’t worry I don’t human blood for living instead I touch them to absorb their energy for wherein a new generation already and also my family belongs to the clan of Psychic vampire whose absorb energy through touching for survival. I decided to become a singer idol for its easy to touch anyone without getting caught and also my love for singing.’

I went inside a shop where my fave watermelon shake is selling.

“One grande watermelon shake please.” I ordered as I approached the counter not making an eye contact to the cashier to avoid getting caught. A seconds passed by and my shake is being serve, I immediately paid for it and went outside. As I was walking and taking a sip on my drink, I saw a glimpse of three girls on the glass window of a shop walking behind me and look like whispering something. I speed up my pace a little faster then they notice it and little did I know I was running already.

‘What I’m supposed to do?’ I thought as I run for my life. I decided to cross the street and saw a music store in front of me; I went inside to hide from now.

The music store is not quite big and less people wherein it, I hurriedly went to the last corner and hide at the back of the shelves.

‘My phone, I’d better call Wendy to pick me up.’ I thought as I reached my phone on my Chanel iconic bag and found nothing.

“Shoot, I’m doomed.” I said softly as I take a glimpse from them outside if ever they find me.

~~~~~

Chanyeol POV

Morning comes and I did my usual things every day and one of it is to stay at home and work on my new music sheet, that’s right I’m a pianist and it became a job for me. I had a grand piano on my bed room upstairs and that’s where I spent most of my time, I know that most pianists hold a concert or a recital for the crowds but not me, I just record it and sent it to a company who wants my music for I had a fear of touching and being touched so that’s why I’m not fond of crowded places.

I’m in the middle of composing when I got a message on my phone; I opened it and it reads.

            ‘Mr. Park, we have the cd album you were looking for. You can confirm it in one of

            our music store located in Cheongdam-dong street. Hope you can come.’

“Finally, I can have it.” I said as I stood up and getting ready to go outside. It’s better to be early so that there are only few people on the store.

At the music store, I went inside and to my surprise the store has a vintage style which I find accommodating. There are only few people on it and it makes me feel at ease. I went to the counter and ask about the cd album.

“Oh Mr. Park, Good to see you. The cd album will be delivered to your house; if you want to hear it out at the last corner we have a display sample.” The staff said as she motions her hand on the last corner; I said my thank you and went ahead.

I looked at the display cd of the album and my expression softens, I pick up the headphone and started to listen to it (Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg).

~~~~~

‘fhew… I think they’re gone’ Irene thought as she face up front while holding her chest and felt relieve. Irene stepped backwards still lowering her back to prevent from seeing her again by the three girls. As she was taking her step, Irene decided to stood up and face upfront as she accidentally bump into someone.

“I’m sorry…” Irene apologized as the headphone slip on the person’s hand and fell on the floor.

“It’s okay.” The person told him then the two coincidentally grabbed the headphones and their hands touch. The two looks at each other and their eyes met then the person moves his hand away immediately and snatches the headphone to put it back then went outside.

‘What is this? The taste is…’ Irene thought as she looks at her hand then to the person who’s about to go outside the store. Irene stood up and followed him outside.

“Wait a moment! Please let me touch you a little longer!” Irene removed her mask and shouted as she followed him.

The person takes a glance, faces the front and continues walking with disgust looks written on his face not minding her at all. Irene speed up her pace to catch up with him.

“You taste too good! I just want to touch you a little longer!” Irene said out loud then their distance becomes too small from each other. Irene caught up a sneeze when the person face him then she accidentally touch his stomach, the person looks at her in disbelief then Irene face him up feeling embarrass at her act and immediately pretend to fall down instead.

The person looks away in embarrassment while clearing his throat, a few seconds Irene stood up and fix herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter