KwangMin's Thoughts

Destination

KwangMin's POV

I was looking straight to his eyes hoping to at least read his thoughts but it was to no avail. I don't find it that weird because hearing from the constant blabbing of MinWoo last night, all of them have powers, they might as well blocked my reading skill, it's quite possible.
I was distracted when Teacher Park entered the room. The incident in the Principal office was rewinding in my mind, I'm quite certain, he has something to say that day.

'Oh, KwangMin you look good in your uniform ~' Teacher Park commented that snapped me out from thinking too hard

'Thanks Park Seonsaengnim' I said with a smile, a forced smile. I'm
not just comfortable when teachers seems to acknowledge my presence in class. In my previous school, I'm just like an air that is invisible, with no color, no fun. No one seems to notice me and I don't care in fact, I like it.

'YoungMin ah! YoungMin ah! YoungMin ah!'

'huh?'

'what is happening to you? I was calling you and you were like zoning out there while looking at KwangMin with that creepy smirk' I heard Teacher Park said to YoungMin. He is funny, was he really looking at me? I laughed at the thought and the whole class was laughing too.

'I'm sorry' YoungMin stood up and bow down

'Sit down'

After that incident, everything seems normal. I even can't feel that Iam now in the Special curriculum. But to be honest, I find all the subjects difficult, not that I don't know them, it has something to do with the language. I stayed abroad since 4 years old and used English since then. All the subjects in my previous schools are written and conversed in English so hearing it now in Hangul makes me no less an imbecile. Looking at the clock, it's almost 11am.. Oh, I hope the class will end. Thank God, eomma at least taught me and HyunMin some Korean words at least I can converse fairly, just enough to be understood and fair enough to at least survive in 10 minutes conversation without severe nosebleed. I sighed as I look in the book, it said chemistry but except for the English names for the apparatus and chemicals without Korean equivalent, I can't barely understand what's written in here. I made a heavy sigh once again.

'OK then, that's enough for the morning class' I suddenly look at Teacher Park and watch him exited the room. I never felt it before, but I felt happy he finally stop and leave, my brain can't take any further torture by listening to his lecture.

Suddenly, one of my classmate approached me

"Annyeong KwangMin...don't you think you look like this brat?" He said
I then looked at YoungMin, sure then, if I will dye my hair blonde, I would look like him, was it just normal for us to look a like?. I nodded at him.
 

"Hyung, can we just eat our lunch?''
YoungMin said, he sound annoyed though

 

"Aish.. ok.ok"
he went away and grab one of my classmate and soon the 4 of them are gone. How come MinWoo left me? At least he should be the one to be with me because his my roommate. I guess I expect too much.

 

"Ahm... so they all left.. you can come with me"
I looked at him. Well, at least he didn't left me. I smiled at him. On are way to the canteen, since I don't know him, I didn't talk. Although I have billions of question to ask.



When we reached the canteen, they already have food in the table. I looked around, where are the rest of the student?

"Hyung you can sit  there.. KwangMin you can sit here beside me"
I sat beside MinWoo with his offer. This is new to me I usually eat lunch alone.

"KwangMin.. are you ok?''

"yea, I'm just not used on talking with other people"
I answered. It was true.
 

"Ohw..I think Jeongmin can help you with that.. he's a chatterbox"


I chuckled so that was JeongMin. Hehe. He sure a chatterbox.
 

"Ahm.. can I asked you all  a question?......how did you end up here?''
I asked. They looked at me as if I just said something wrong

'Ahm, you don't need to answer it, I was just wondering, really, it's not a problem' I said. Perhaps that's the longest sentence I said my entire life.

'No, since you're new, you would asked that' MinWoo said and took a bite of his lunch

'HyunSeongie hyung, as the president,why don't you start?' JeongMin hyung said

'Ok..since you asked me too' the one with the name HyunSeong replied

'You act like lovers, it sickens me' YoungMin said and drank his juice

'because they are hyung' MinWoo said so casual, as if it was a long proven fact

'OK,never mind about our love life, JeongMinnie doesn't like talking about it, if he gets mad he will let me buy another mirror and I don't have budget for now ....so I'll begin my own story' HyunSeong hyung said and recieved a playful punch from JeongMin hyung. They sure act like lovers. I smile

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

There goes an update with KwangMin thoughts in it ^0^ hahaha.. I thought you would atleast want to know what he thinks about his first day in school ^^ kekeke

ok. Next will be HyunSeong's Pov and his story ^^

ok.off to post another update.
See ya there

Subscribe and Comment