Instinct

Destination

Woah.. After 54876485728764 years.. I'm Back! Hahaha.  guess what? I can't even remember what's my original plan for this story.. But I want to update, so... I'll make another plot for this..let's see where this can go
enjoy reading!

The day went on with all the lessons and trainings. The 6 men were all worn out by the end of the day.

'I was so tired' MinWoo yawned and layed on his bed

'Me too' KwangMin sat on his bed and looked at the clock 5:01 pm.

'MinWoo?' KwangMin called out for his roommate but he got a snore for a reply. KwangMin chuckled. MinWoo is such a kid. He must be really tired.
KwangMin layed down on his bed, as much as he wanted to take a rest, his mind is wandering around. How come he looks like and have the same family name as YoungMin? Is it a pure coincidental? Or is it something more than that?
KwangMin shoke his head, as if shoving away all his thoughts.
'I Might as well take the shower'

After taking the shower, KwangMin decided to roam the place. It was very silent outside. KwangMin was enjoying the climate of Seoul. It was spring, and it's great. KwangMin's trance was stopped when he passed by a beautiful garden. It was mesmerizing. The flowers were so beautiful.

 

'Those were HyunSeong's hyung plants'

'Who's there?'

'Look above you!'

KwangMin looked up and saw the owner of the voice - YoungMin.

'What are you doing here?'

'Should I be the one asking that?' YoungMin said as he went down the tree.

'I decided to roam around, and ended here' KwangMin said and looked away. It was so awkward to look at YoungMin, its as if he's looking at the mirror.

'I see' YoungMin said and walked away

'Wait!'

'What?'

'Do you think were....re...lative?' KwangMin asked stammering because of YoungMin's strong gazes

'We're more like a twin' YoungMin said and a small smile escaped his lips. 'But that's impossible'

KwangMin nod. Ofcourse it's impossible. Why would his mother lie to him?
KwangMin flinched when the two of them met eyes.

'Want to roam around the garden?'

'hmmm'

The two walked around in silence.

'Those are herbal plants, only Prof. Hyun Joong knows how to used that. He's a healer, he can cure any ailments and can manipulate thoughts' YoungMin said to break the silence.

'What's Principle Kim powers?' KwangMin asked now all curious

'I don't know. All I know he's a dangerous guy'

'Isn't he your hyung?'

'yah..more like an eomma. He nags too much'

KwangMin laughed, his first laugh in Seoul.

YoungMin looked at KwangMin, and in a minute he was already hugging KwangMin.

'Yo..young..min?'
KwangMin asked, surprised by the sudden action

YoungMin was wide eyes. WTH was he thinking that he hugged KwangMin? Now, how can he explain this?

'I'm sorry.. It was... just an instinct' YoungMin said as he withdraw from the hug.. He cursed himself, what a lame excuse.

'Instinct?' KwangMin asked, not that he doesn't believe YoungMin, but isn't instinct an embeded psychological response? So was it embeded in YoungMin to hug him whenever he laugh? That left KwangMin astray, and he smiled at the thought.

'What's funny?.. I just hug you, because.. Aish! Nevermind, I think it's getting dark. I need to go, you should get going too. Bye. And don't think.. Ah.. Nevermind. Bye' YoungMin said as he go cursing himself.

KwangMin was so amused, that he can't help to laugh.

Little did they know that someone was watching them from the building that he didn't like what he just saw.

 

------------------

Waa.. This update makes me laugh, hahaha.. I don't know why, XD lol. I feel like this chapter is all of sudden , haha..
Nevermind.. Did you like it? ^^ who do you think is watching? Kekeke ~

Subscribe and Comment *throws cookies* haha..

I'm working now as an executive assistant that's why I'm very busy. Forgive for thet but I'll try my very best to update daily.. kekeke :)

SEE YA!