We Are Not Ordinary

Destination

The training room turned into a deserted area that looks like in the middle of the forest.

'WOW, I never thought that the training room has this kind of feature' DongHyun said in awe while looking around the surrounding.

'Look at HyunSeong hyung~ he looks scary' MinWoo said while pointing at the man at the center now and the 4 boys looks at HyunSeong as well.

HyunSeong closed his eyes and begin to concentrate. A shake in the ground was felt, HyunSeong then lift his right hand and the land where the 4 boys were standing rised up.

'Hey, Hyung!! BRING US DOWN!' JeongMin shouted at HyunSeong

'He's not listening. He is too engrossed now in his power' YoungMin said as he read HyunSeong's thought.

The 4 boys was silent.

HyunSeong continued his power showcase and with his left hand he touched the ground, where a plant that looks like some kind of vine grows, but it wasn't just an ordinary vine as it seems, HyunSeong pulled it up with his left hand and he moved his left hand in a horizontal way. The 4 boys gasped as they saw the trees in the left side of the forest one by one falls down as well as the big rocks on the side were cut into two , they looked at HyunSeong who is looking on the ground and they found out that the vine on HyunSeong's hand turned into a sword, a very big sword.

'WOAH! Fantastic.. HYUNg is...OmO!' JeongMin's sentence was cut off when the land they're standing started to move until it went back to it's original level.

'Very Impressive!' Park Seonsaengnim said while clapping.

'Kamsa Hamnida' HyunSeong bowed down.

'So you can control the land, an earth element bender just like in avatar ^^ and not only that you can transform them and those who grows in the land into something you wish. Fantastic' Their teacher continued to praise HyunSeong's talent.

'Everything that is made up or composed of related to earth element, I can control it' HyunSeong said with slight pride.

'Impressive' their teacher said while noding, Jung Min then deviate his look towards his 4 remaining student. 'DongHyun, you're next'

with that DongHyun moves at the center, HyunSeong tapped DongHyun's shoulder and went to his 3 other friends.

'START'

DongHyun closed his eyes and suddenly all the things around begins to float, including the boys, the teacher and DongHyun himself.

'Hyung can control gravity?' JeongMin asked as he enjoyed the feeling of being able to float.

'He has Telekinesis, He moves things through his mind' MinWoo said seriously earning a nod from JeongMin.

Then all of a sudden , DongHyun drew a hole in the air , and it becomes big and it engulf the whole area.

DongHyun keeps on doing it, oblivious to the yell and complain of his friends, because of dizziness from constant travel through dimensions and time.

'STOP' Jung Min finally shout as soon as they have returned to their original place. 'Put us down' he continued.

'Mianhaeyo, Park Seonsaengnim' DongHyun apologized as he concentrate again and returned everything in it's right place.

'That was amazing, minus the messy hair' Their teacher commented and point at his super messy hair.

DongHyun gave an awkward smile and glance towards his friends and he again looks away because they are giving him dead glares.

'So you have the power of Telekinesis, and you can travel through time,WOW' Park Seonsaengnim said while writing something on a sheet of paper.

'Yes, I can even forward time ,  bring back time or stop it, if I want' DongHyun said and looks at his friends when he heard MinWoo said 'So that is why yesterday, I woke up 9am and as soon as I went out of the bathroom, it's dark again and it's 9pm, I thought I was just dreaming' 

DongHyun laughed as he remember that was the day that he was so tired of training that he just wanted to slee the whole day.

'Ok, next.. JeongMin'

JeongMin went in the center. 'Good luck' DongHyun whisphered to JeongMin and returned to his 3 friends. Out of them 5, JeongMin's power is a mystery for them. They doesn't know a lot about it and JeongMin usually don't train, so they only have little knowledge abt his capabilities, so it's making them excited of the many possibilities of what JeongMin will let them see in the c0ming minutes.

'START'

'Hey,Seonsaengnim.. I don't think I have to show my talent.. because I really dnt have one' JeongMin said which made the 4 boys shock and making their teacher laugh

'HAHAHA.. Don't put our name in disgrace, com'on' their teacher said while laughing

JeongMin made a heavy sigh. He closed his eyes and he open his mouth and he begins to sing. It was as if an angel was singing making those who are listening sleepy and in a minute or so they all fall asleep .

'I told them, I should have not shown them my talent, now their asleep.. I need to wake them up' JeongMin then sing again and the 4 boys and the teacher started to stir a bit

'What happened, I thought I was in Jeju' MinWoo said and pout

'kekeke~JeongMin, so that's how your magic works?' their teacher asked

'Yea, actually even if I show you my power, you can't still see it. My power made people sleep and throw them to an illusion I make and my 2nd power , I can make myself invisible. So either of the two, you can't see it. The first, you're asleep. The 2nd, you can't see me.' JeongMin said and pout.

'Ahw. So that's why we don't know Hyung's power. It's either were asleep or we can't see him because his invisible' YoungMin analyzed d scenario

'You're Right' DongHyun agreed to YoungMin

'No. Actually, I like your ability. Just don't sing often or else people will all be sleeping. Haha' their teacher commented.

'I will take that as a compliment, Kamsa Seonsaengnim' Jeongmin bowed down

'MINWOO, you're next' their teacher looks at MinWoo who looks so worried.

MinWoo was moving slowly to the center when he reached it, JeongMin hugged the maknae and ran towards the 4 and went to his favorite hyung, HyunSeong.

'START'

'Please don't laugh. I really don't have that much power' MinWoo said before He transform into different person and thing and duplicate himself.

'That's it' MinWoo said and looks at his teacher

'There's nothing funny with you're power, except when you transform into a shark . The first ever shark I saw in the forest. You're great' their teacher laughed out loud, as well as the 4 boys.

MinWoo was now all red because of embarassment.

'I didn't thought that a shark can't be found in forest, I transformed into a shark because it's scary. Keke. I can transform into anything or anyone I wish, and duplicate myself. I also have the ert Mind Reading skills' MinWoo said and defend his self.

'ert Mind Reading Skills?' Jung Min asked out of confusion.

'That's how the 4 of them called it. I can read a person's mind if I get to touch them or kiss them. If I kiss them, I will know if they're lying or not' MinWoo explained.

'So that is why it's called that way?' their teacher asked

'YES' MinWoo said with aegyo

'haha. That's enough. The last but not the least YoungMin' JungMin said and looked at the blonde

YoungMin nod ready to show his talent.

---

hahaha. That's it. Sorry for the late update. I'm just too busy doing my thesis and other mind wrecking school requirements. Kekeke ~ I decided to cut it in YoungMin's part to give you something to think of ..like what might YoungMin's power except his Mind reading skills.? Hahaha. So far, whose power do you like? I want JeongMin's power to become invisible and I'll sneak into boyfriend's bathroom whenever they they take a bath. Hahaha.. I'm starting to become a ert. Lols. aint my update long? kekeke.. I hope it's enough ^^



Ok. SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT


Ppyong ~