Memories Of Us

Destination

Waah. I'm back ^0^ but I'm just sneaking this one.. 

Enjoy blank.gif

---

Everyone is waiting as the blonde makes it's way to the center

'GO'

That one syllabic word unleashed the power deep within YoungMin. He closed his eye and let his power overwhelmed him. The sky turn dark and suddenly a strong wind was felt. JeongMin hurriedly cling to HyunSeong, as well as MinWoo to DongHyun they were all afraid. After the surge of strong wind, lightning begins to strike everywhere and thunderbolts are heard, echoing which makes it more scary. YoungMin raised his hand and suddenly a lightning strikes him.

 

'HYUNG!' MiNWoo shout , he's afraid YoungMin might be dead. MinWoo sighed a relief when he saw YoungMin stood up holding something that is shiny, that in his perception it was the lightning, and indeed it was.

YoungMin was walking forward. Everyone can see how different he is right now, he looks fierced.

'Go Away' YoungMin said almost mumbling.

Park Seonseangnim, heard it and signaled the 4 boys to exit the training room.

'Impossible. How can this be?' Park Seonsaengnim said ,eyes wide as he remember a memory he wants to forget.

---

 

KwangMin is sitting on the waiting area looking at his passport

'KwangMin, everything will be fine. Sooner, you'll thanked me for this' Mrs. Jo said tapping the back of his son.

'but...eomma... I dont want to leave you and HyunMin' KwangMin said hugging his mother.

'Don't worry Hyung, I will take good care of eomma' HyunMin said smiling at the teary KwangMin.

'You are happy that I'm leaving. Aren't you?' KwangMin said while messing his dongsaeng's hair.

'Kinda, I'll have the whole room by myself and Mom's ddeokboki' HyunMin said while arranging his hair

'Hmmp...bad dongsaeng' KwangMin said and stood up, his plane had arrived. He took his luggage and hugged his eomma and HyunMin.

'I'll go now' KwangMin said as tears falls down from his eyes

'bye' Mrs. Jo said, she doesn't want to make the mood even heavier by saying more words . KwangMin was now walking away wiping his tears.


'I will miss you hyung' HyunMin shout. KwangMin turned around and waved. He then wipe again his tears and made his way to the plane. He then look at the paper his holding

'Seoul Special University' KwangMin mumbles , He then put his headset and dozed off.

 

---

The 4 boys were clueless for their sudden exit

'Is YoungMin hyung alright?' the maknae asked as he scan the face of his 3 other hyungs who look so shocked.

'I don't know... But he looks different back there, there's this unexplainable expression in his eyes' HyunSeong said and look at the maknae

'I hope he's fine' JeongMin said and looked back at the closed door of their training room

'He will. Lets go to our rooms, lets all take some rest we too are drained wit the vigor training' DongHyun said, the 3 complied and they went to their respective rooms.

---

'YoungMin, calm down' Park Seonsaengnim said, almost shouting to the blonde infront of him

'I..I..I C-Cant!!!' YoungMin yelled and target his teacher with the sword his holding, Luckily, Park Seonsaengnim is fast enough to escape from his attacked.

YoungMin was out of himself, He keeps on attacking his teacher, a surge of images are playing in his mind, some of them were even familliar, the one in his dreams. Making his head hurts like hell. 

 

Seeing YoungMin suddenly stop, Park Seonsaengnim immediately uses his power and encased YoungMin in a big ice cube he made, this will keep YoungMin from moving atleast for a short time. Suddenly, the ice starts to break, shocking JungMin.

'You...you... I've been waiting for you for so long' Teacher Park said and watch as YoungMin walks towards him. When he's just a meter away from YoungMin, YoungMin suddenly colapsed.

'I found you, finally' Park JungMin said and hurriedly went to the unconcious blonde.

---
ok, another update after this ^^ see ya there