Your Not Alone

Destination

Seoul Special University
9am
Special Student
Classroom BF6



"YoungMinnie hyung ~" MinWoo called the sleeping blonde.



"Stop that MinWoo, I'm awake..ok, ok, move to your place" YoungMin said while putting his index finger to the Maknae's lips who was about to touch his cheeks and push him away.



The latter gave a pout, while the 2 Hyungs, JeongMin and HyunSeong who saw the scene was copying it and was laughing like crazy,who then recieved a glare from the maknae.



'YoungMinie hyung~' Jeongmin said while laughing.



'Aigoo~ Minwoo give Hyung a kiss?' HyunSeong said and put his finger on his cheeks.

 

'Sure YoungMinie hyung~' JeongMin said and motioned near HyunSeong and when he was about to kiss him, HyungSeong and JeongMin both look at YoungMin and MinWoo, who was glaring at them, then they look at each and laugh.



'eew~ cheeeeesy' they said almost at the same time and laugh again so hard that Donghyun who is concentrating to lift the nearby flower base with his powerful mind dropped the flower base.



'ooops, Sorry Hyung' JeongMin said when he noticed DongHyun was approaching them and gave him a peace sign.



DongHyun sighed.



'You 2, stop pestering the two Mins' DongHyun said and sat near Minwoo.


 

'Dont mind those two, they just envy you, who would not envy your cuteness?' DongHyun said and look away from MinWoo to hide his blush but his thoughts didn't escaped from YoungMin's Mind Reader Skills. YoungMin then smile at how cheesy DongHyun's thoughts are the moment.
 
'Really Hyung?' MinWoo asked with his twinkling eyes.


DongHyun looked at MinWoo and just noded. He was speechless at how cute MinWoo was at this moment.

MinWoo then hug DongHyun and DongHyun's face was now in all shades of red. Seeing this makes YoungMin chuckle. He then became serious when he remembered his dream that made him a anxious this past few days, that he had to sleep inside the classroom to cover up his sleepless nights.
 

***

'Eundae ah~' A manly voice called out

'Oppa, Help Me, Save me' the girl reached out her hand but the man can't reached her.

'Don't Kill Me' the girl plead.

The man shead a tear.

'I'M SORRY' 
 
'I CURSED YOU .... You can't escape from me...' the girl said before she disappeared..
 
***

'GOOD MORNING PARK SEONSAENGNIM~'
 
 
YoungMin's thought was interrupted by the sudden entrance of their teacher.
 
 
'Good Morning' Park Jung Min said and put the book his holding at the front table.


The 5 boys looks at each other, their teacher is not in his usual self now, usually he enters the room with a smile but today he looks like another person.

'Don't look at me that way, have you forgot what day is today?' Jung Min asked looking at his students.


The 5 boys looks at each other and then to YoungMin.


'According to Seonsaengnim's mind, today is the day where we have to show our skills and he will rate us by level' YoungMin said and sighed.

 
'Ooooh' the 4 boys said in unison.


'Seonsaengnim, why do you need to be all serious then?' the maknae in the room asked.


'Am I that serious? Kekeke ~ Well, on my way here.. I was thinking on eating carrots and drinking my favorite carrot shake, but I ran out stocks. On my way to the market, I saw a delicious carrot cake and bought it *pout* then decided to go to school than going to market, when I reached here .. The 2HJ eats my cake without me knowning, later I will freeze them to death' Jung Min said and stamped his hand on the table without realizing that the table is now covered with ice.


The 5 boys looks at each other, they sure dont want to touch any carrot related things, they might be killed by their carrot maniac teacher.
 
 
'Ahw. Sorry' Jung Min said when he noticed the table and bring it back by melting the ice.
'Well, going back, come with me to our special training room, this will be your first time showing me your skills so show me what you got and learned this past few years, I'll wait for you there. Bye' and in a blink of an eye Jung Min's gone.


'Seonsaengnim is scary sometimes' JeongMin said while pouting


'Sometimes? I think you mean Always' HyunSeong said and stood up.


'You ready guys?' DongHyun asked.


'Not again hyung...' before YoungMin can complain, DongHyun already drew a hole on the air and tag the four along.


'WAAAAAH..ouch' HyunSeong said as his 4 other classmates falls on top of him.


'D.o.n.g.H.y.u.n hyung!' the 4 said together.


'Hey, don't get mad at me I just want that we'll arrive at the training room early' DongHyun made an excuse and step back.


'But the training room is just beside our classroom.. We don't need to pass through dimensions, look at how messy my hair is' MinWoo said and arranged his hair.
 
 
'Mianhaeyo, I forgot it's just beside our room' Donghyun scratch his head.


'Yea, for 6 years now' YoungMin said and stood up from d floor.


'kekeke' DongHyun smile awkwardly.


'That's enough.. Let's start' Jung Min said. 'Let's begin with you, HyunSeong ah' he continued.

'ok' HyunSeong said 'this is what I've got for 18 years' and HyungSeong raised his hand.


---

Finally, I was able to update. KUKUKU. Sorry if it's that bad..
Next update you will know what their powers are.
Kekeke. MAL made a cameo in this chapter.hahaha.
and also my 2hj.. kekkekkee
 
currently wathing boyfriend's W academy
they are really cute... aigoo..
 
sorry for another lame update but its quite long right? kekekke
 

Ppyong ~