Magical Waterfall Time

Mother of Dragons, It's an Otter!
ejgCq7a.gif
Magical Waterfall Time
ejgCq7a.gif
Mark pouted as they walked out into the little clearing, he was still a little worried about Youngjae but the others had soothed him just enough to get him away from the campsite.  “Wow… They weren't kidding when they said this was one of the biggest waterfalls.” He said while tilting his head up to look at the enormous cliff that the water wash gushing over.

 

Bambam snorted as he shook his head. “You thought they were kidding? Do you think everyone is kidding?”

 

“Shut up Bam.” Mark growled as he smacked the tall boy on the back of his head. “Don't be such an !”

 

“Mark doesn’t believe in anything unless he can see it.” Yugyeom snickered and stared at the waterfall. “It’s really breathtaking. Why haven’t we come here sooner?” he asked.

 

“Because you guys have always been so lazy.” Jinyoung commented from a few feet away, camera pointed at them as he took a few shots, getting them in with the waterfall behind them. “It’s a nice bonding experience.” he said.

 

“Yeah, sure, bonding.” Jackson chuckled and looked around before moving closer to the edge of the lake and peered into the water. “It’s so crystal clear. It’s like pure, untouched, water.”

 

“Only Jackson could make this uncomfortable. Why does everything pretty have to be a ?” BamBam asked.

 

“Because beautiful things are s. They are pure and perfect and innocent, right Mark?”

 

Mark stayed quiet for a moment and tilted his head. “So when Jaebum gets the balls to Youngjae, he’s not going to be beautiful anymore? What… Is he going to the pretty right out of him?”

 

Bambam burst out into a fit of laughter, bending over as he slapped at his knee. “Jaebum ing Youngjae?! Man I would pay to see that!” He exclaimed, a wide grin on his face. “But seriously, I’m still shocked that Jaebum even kissed Youngjae last night. And then today with rescuing him. Did I miss something huge?”

 

“Oh you have no idea.” Mark said slowly as he made his way to the edge of the water.

 

“Not s in the sense of...s.” Jackson sighed and smacked his head. “It’s the saying. The meaning. The purity. And not purity of not having with anyone but just the sense of innocence and amazement and beauty….” He trailed off and shook his head. “Damn it why do I have to explain myself to everyone?” he huffed and looked away.

 

Yugyeom raised a brow before looking to Mark. “So what did we miss? I mean I heard Jaebum broke up with his girlfriend. You’re not insinuating that he’s with Youngjae are you? Because that’s downright ridiculous.”

 

Mark raised a brow as he looked between Yugyeom and Jackson. “Well when Jackson and I went to shower this morning we did walk in on Jaebum trying to eat Youngjae’s face.”

 

Bambam’s head snapped around to look at Mark with wide eyes. “Wait what?!”

 

Mark nodded and snorted. “Uh yeah. Their faces were priceless when they realized we had walked in too.”

 

“No way. Are you sure Youngjae didn't like seduce him or something? He's not gay. And i’d believe him faster than I would Jackson.” Yugyeom grunted.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Jackson huffed. “I was too believable. I mean….I'm not straight but that's besides the point.”

 

“Jaebum had Youngjae pretty much pinned against the wall, if that's not Jaebum being gay then I will get on my knees and your right noy Gyeom. Trust me, I highly doubt you're getting your blanket back.” Mark said and rolled his eyes a little bit.

 

Bambam glared at Mark a little and huffed. “Lets just believe him so he doesn't have to yugyeom’s .” He said as he pulled his shirt off. “I want to see so let's go!”

 

“Hey! Why are you even suggesting to my ?” Yugyeom asked with furrowed brows.

 

“Yeah. Why are you even suggesting that, Mark.” Jackson said and stared at him. “His isn’t delicious. You shouldn’t want his , Mark.”

 

“Geez, someone sounds upset.” Jinyoung snickered as he took a few more shots before looking to BamBam. “Get in Bam so I can take pictures.”

 

Mark pouted at Jackson and wrapped an arm around his waist. “Oh hush I wasn't really gonna do it.” He teased lightly, leaning closer to nip gently at Jackson’s cheek. “I wouldn’t want his even it was the last on earth.”

 

Bambam nodded and then snorted at Marks words. “You're whipped Mark.” He teased as he pulled off his pants so he could dive into the water.

 

Jackson stared at Mark for a moment before smiling. He wrapped his arms around him and held him close, kissing his cheeks gently. “He may be whipped, but he’s whipped for me.” he chuckled and kissed him gently.

 

“Ew. I knew you weren’t straight.” Yugyeom snickered as he walked over to the lake edge and watched BamBam.

 

“It’s about time. I mean honestly.” Jinyoung said and grinned as he snapped the pictures of BamBam before turning to Mark and Jackson and snapping a picture of them together as well.

 

Mark pulled back from the kiss to stick his tongue out at Yugyeom, then pulled away from Jackson to strip down to his boxers so he could join Bambam in the water. Once he dove in and resurfaced he gasped a little. “Holy its cold!” He wheezed out.

 

Bambam laughed and splashed Mark with a grin. “Cold but nice!” He chirped, grinning as he swam further into the lake. “Man there's even fish in here!!”

 

A gasp left Mark as the water hit him, turning to splash some back towards Bambam, ending up missing as Bambam swam away. “ you Bam.”

 

“And this is why I’m not getting in. I already had my share of cold water, thanks.” Jackson mused and watched them have their fun.

 

Jinyoung chuckled as he took pictures of the two swimming in the water. “You guys are such good subjects. You come out great.” he said as he walked around before stopping and sighing. “This is the best idea I’ve ever had. Coming here.” he mused.

 

“Sure it was.” Yugyeom laughed. Though his laughter was interrupted as the sun disappeared behind clouds and thunder rumbled in the distance. “I think we should head back. Sounds like it might storm.”

 

Mark glanced up at the clouds, biting his lip a little. “Well that's a damn shame.” He huffed out, making his way back to the shore of the lake. “Damn thunderstorms always ruining the fun.” He mumbled.

 

Bambam laughed as he followed Mark, shaking his head a little. “We can set up the portable gazebo i brought along, set it up over near the fire pit so e can still at least have dinner tonight.” He climbed out of the water as shook the water out of his hair, right onto Jackson.

 

“Gah! Damn it BamBam!” Jackson shouted as he tried to block the water. “You little . I’m going to put bugs in your tent.” he huffed.

 

“You will not! I sleep there too!” Yugyeom whined as he picked up BamBam’s clothes and tossed it to the other male.

 

“I will do it!” Jackson huffed as he sighed. “Come on. We should check on our hero and his poor damseal anyway.”

 

Mark shook his head at the three of them as he got dressed, running a hand through his hair for a moment. “I hope they put their rain fly up, if not they are gonna get drenched.”

 

Bambam stuck his tongue out at Jackson as he pulled his pants up, then pulled his shirt on and stretched his arms over his head. “Let's try to get a fire going before the storm hits. So we can all warm up before seeking refuge in our material hidey holes.”

 

Mark made a face of disgust at Bambam as he shook his head. “I will never understand your vocabulary.”

 

“Don’t try. It’ll drive you crazy.” Yugyeom snickered and started off with the other, heading back to the campsite. Reaching it, he was thankful to see the rain fly up on Jaebum and Youngjae’s tent. Moving to his, he started putting  up theirs.

 

Jackson yawned as he walked into the campsite and looked around before moving to help set up the fire pit and get a fire going. “Mark, go check on the lovebirds.” he said.

 

Mark whined softly in protest but reluctantly headed over to Jaebum and Youngjae’s tent, he ped the flap and poked his head in. The first thing he noticed was the smell, he knew it all to well. The second was the fact that both Youngjae and Jaebum were snuggled up, fast asleep under the electric blanket while their boxers were discarded on the floor of the tent. He brought a hand up to cover his mouth, moving back to zip the flap back up.

 

He quickly and quietly moved back over to the others, still covering his mouth which held a eating grin. “Guys, guys! Meeting, now! No girls allowed!”

 

Bambam groaned as he looked over at Mark before glancing to the girl who rolled their eyes before going to their tent. “What is it?”

 

“I think they ed.”

 

Jackson walked over and raised a brow, before smirking. “I knew they would. IT was so clear when we caught them in the showers.” he snickered.

 

“Holy , you guys weren’t kidding?” Yugyeom asked. “They’re really together? And Jaebum went….gay?” he asked in shock before laughing softly. “Damn. He’s not going to live this down.” he grinned.

 

“You mean Youngjae actually got the guy of his dreams? What is this, some crappy romance novel? Like how does that even happen?” Jinyoung asked in shock. “Jaebum is straight. Or … was at least. How in less than a day?”

 

“Who the hell knows. Do you think it’ll last?” Jackson asked.

 

“I’ll give them a week. And then Jaebum will miss all the girls he could be ing.” Yugyeom nodded and grunted when Jinyoung hit him. “What? It’s true. That’s probably what could happen. I mean realistically you can’t just go from straight to gay because some guy bats his pretty eyes at you. Being gay isn’t a choice. It’s who you are and we know for a fact it’s not who Jaebum is. Ever….it was never who he was. This is going to end badly.

 

“Can’t you be a little optimistic?” Jinyoung asked and huffed.

 

Mark nodded in agreement with Jinyoung’s words. “Jaebum has always been a rather inside kind of guy though, he doesn't lay it all out on the table for any of us.” he said softly, glancing back at the tent. “Maybe he’s been closeted and we just never realized it? We rarely pay close enough attention to his actions, you guys have to admit we do brush alot of the things he does as him just being Jaebum.”

 

Bambam pursed his lips in thought as he stared at Yugyeom for a moment before turning to Mark. “I don't know what will happen between those two but if it ends up with a broken hearted Youngjae I’m all for kicking Jaebum’s .”

 

“What happens when girly girl finds out her boyfriend is gay noe?” Jackson asked. “that's what I'm interested in finding out. She's a real . What of she tried to break them up or hurt Youngjae? Like he's the victim in all this.”

 

“A victim of love. Poor guy” yugyeom tsked.

 

Mark snorted and crossed his arms. “If that gets anywhere near their relationship i’m going to throat punch her. She’s played with jaebum through their entire relationship.” He huffed out. He would see to it that Jaebum’s bag ex would stay clear away from Youngjae.

 

“Ooh mama bear.” BamBam chuckled and hummed. “Well then, let’s do our best to keep them together and all the negativity away from their relationship.

 

“I...guess so. I don’t want to see Youngjae sad. So...yeah.” Yugyeom nodded and smiled softly at them.

 

“Perfect! Then let’s get the fire pit set up and everything. I’m sure those two will be awake soon. works up an appetite. If anything, Youngjae probably won’t like the feeling of in his for very long.” Jackson said.

 

“So messy.” Yugyeom made a face.

 

Mark nodded and headed over to get some kindling for thr fire, he spread it out over the charcoal that he had brought from their last campsite, hoping that the charcoal would help catch the kindling on fire. “Jackson can you grab some bigger logs and put them on top so i can light the kindling?”

 

Jackson nodded and moved to grab some of the logs and stacked them on top of the fire pit in a way that Mark would still be able to light the kindling. Taking a seat, he hummed softly and played with his shirt. “What are we eating tonight?” he asked.

 

“We got hotdogs.” BamBam said as he looked into the cooler. “And beer. Lots of beer.” he laughed and hummed. “But we may not get to party for long if the storm hits.”

 

“Let’s cross our fingers that the storm misses us then.” Yugyeom said.

Author's Notes
tAHGrMs.gif