Let Me Know

Dead Leaves

          Jin woke up the next morning to a quiet dorm. He looked around the room to see his sleeping dongsaengs. His phone started to ring and he quickly stepped out of the room to take the call. He looked at the caller ID it was his manager. He took the call and his manager asked: " how is Jungkook is he any better?" " I'm not sure hyung no one has woken up yet but I will check," Jin replied. " If he isn't better I am going to give you guys a few days off," his manager said before he hung up. Suddenly a voice asked, " What was that about?" It was Namjoon standing in the doorway looking at Jin. " It was the manager asking if Jungkook is any better," Jin said.

 

            " We need to wake everyone up anyway," Namjoon said. They both headed to JIn's room to wake everyone up. When they got there everyone has squished together on the beds. Jin and Namjoon cooed over the sight. They soon got to work deciding to wake up Suga first. " He won't wake up," Jin said. Namjoon suddenly got a good idea that would wake him up. "Let's wake up Jimin and Hoseok hyung," Namjoon said. They did just that Namjoon shook Hoseok and Jin tickled Jimin. Both victims woke up and Hoseok accidentally rolled over onto Suga. Suga eyes shot open and he pushed Hoseok off and said, " why can't I get any sleep these days," " I'm sorry hyung for waking you," Hoseok quickly said. Jin smiled at the fact he had woken the majority of sleepers. " Now all we have to worry about are those two," Jin said pointing to Taehuyng and Jungkook. 

 

            Taehyung had wrapped his arms around Jungkook and it didn't look like he was going to let go without putting up a fight. Jimin quietly made his way over to the tow and poked at Taehyungs cheek. Taehyung made a noise of protest that he wasn't going to wake up. Then Suga said " Taehyung-ah if you don't wake up I'm going to kill you. At this, he opened his eyes and looked at everyone. " Can you let go of Jungkook," Hoseok said. Taehyung looked at Jungkook then at the others and let him go.(Only because Suga was giving him the death stare). Taehyung sat up and poked Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook groaned then opened his eyes slowly. Suddenly his eyes got very wide and he ran out of the room.

 

          Everyone was frozen until Jin ran to the restroom. When he made it to the bathroom he saw Jungkook with his head in the toilet. Jungkook was dry heaving, coughing and gagging. The other members came to the restroom and saw Jungkook as well. " You guys go sit in the living room. I can handle this," Jin said. The members did as they were told and left. Jin closed the door and rubbed circles on Jungkook's back. When Junkook was finished emptying the contents of his stomach Jin pulled him into a hug. " Hey Kookie I'm going to take you to the couch is that okay," Jin said. Jungkook nodded and Jin helped him stand up. The two of them made their way to the couch. Jin set Jungkook down and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Jimin came over with the thermometer. " Kookie I need to take your temperature," Jimin said. Jungkook opened his mouth and let Jimin place the thermometer in his mouth. The thermometer beeped and it read 38 degrees Celcius ( which is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit). "That's good your fever went down Kookie," Taehyung said. 

 

          " It is still high though," Hoseok said. "Come to the kitchen breakfast is ready," Jin yelled. "It's sad we have to leave for practice," Jimin said while pulling out a chair at the table. " Don't worry the manager has given us a few days off," Namjoon said. Jin set the food on the table and everyone but one person was after the food. " Jungkook you need to eat something," Suga said. He hesitantly picked up a piece of meat and slowly tried to eat it. " Why do I have to eat it," he asked. " Because if you don't you will faint again," Jin said. He managed to eat one piece of meat and said he couldn't eat anymore.

 

            Everyone left the table and went to the living room where a movie was put on. Soon Jin joined everyone after a while.Taehyug sat next to Jungkook on his left while Jimin was on Jungkook's right on the floor. Suga and Hoseok were squshed together on one couch while Namjoon and Jin took the other. In the middle of the movie when almost everyone was asleep Taehyung whispered to Jungkook " next time you are sick let me know so I can help." Jungkoook nodded and rested is hed on Taehyungs shoulder. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's head and the two of them fell asleep. 

 

 

 

         Okay, since I like writing about maknaes I was wondering if you could tell me your favorite maknaes and a scenario to put them in. I will also write about other members of a group that you would request. I am planning on turning it into a series. Just comment so I can know. (Either way, I would write it but it would be nice if people requested it anyway). Thank you for taking time to read this.