Fainted

Dead Leaves

            When the music started Jungkooks heart skipped a beat. He started to move to the beat of the music. He was trying not to mess up and focus on the music. It only made his headache worse. The light felt too bright too bright. He kept messing up on the moves. He tripped and nearly didn’t catch his balance. After catching himself he looked up to see his dance instructor string at him with his arms folded. He looked down guiltily, he hated being scolded. “ Jungkook you will stay extra hours tonite and now you all need to run the dance again,” his dance instructor said. His bandmates had concerned looks on their faces. He tried his best to look fine, but it turned out as a grimace. 

            They only had one hour left till practice was over. The others looked relieved, but Jungkook was dreading the extra practice. He knew he would get even more scolding once his bandmates left. They were in the middle of practicing the dance to their song "Dope". Suddenly Jungkook saw that the world was spinning. He was starting to feel very tired and his limbs felt like noodles. He couldn't hold back the urge to sleep anymore. He started to see black dots and noticed that the floor was unnaturally close to his face. That was the last thing he saw before the spell of sleep took over him. 

            He woke up what seemed to be a few hours later. He was in his bed surrounded by faces of concern. " Are you okay Kookie," Hoseok asked. All Jungkook could do was moan and turn on his back so he faced the wall. Then Jin carefully turned Jungkook over to look at them. " Kookie come on you need to wake up so you can tell us what happened," Jin said. Jungkook slowly sat up and Jin helped him lean against the wall. He looked up and saw that some of them had been crying. He felt horrible, he didn't want to make them worry or cry. " What happened," he asked. " You fainted Kookie," Jimin said. " I'm sorry I should have told you that I was sick," he said sadly. The others looked shocked. They had forgotten to check his temperature because they were busy rushing him back to the dorm. " Come here Kookie," Jin said. Jin put his hand on Jungkook's forehead. He was burning up. He started to order the others on what to do. " Jimin go start running a bath for Jungkook," Jin said. With that Jimin was off to the bathroom. " Suga find some medicine for him, Taehyung find some clothes and a towel and hand them to Jimin, and Hoseok and Namjoon push the bed together and put pillows and blankets on them," Jin ordered. The others went off to do their job while Jin carried Jungkook to the bathroom.