Hold Me Tight

Dead Leaves

            Jin carefully peeled Jungkook's sweaty clothes off him. Once the bath was at a reasonable temperature Jin set Jungkook in the bath. Jimin came in carrying the clothes that Taehyung had handed him. " Will he be okay," Jimin asked. " I'm sure that he will be just fine," Jin replied. Jin then quickly washed Jungkook and dried him off. " Jimin can you hand me the clothes, please," Jin asked. Jin carefully dressed Jungkook in a pair of shorts and a large hoodie that gave Jungkook sweater paws. Jimin and Jin cooed at the sight, but then remembered the task at hand. Jin picked up Jungkook and carried him to his room. Jimin followed closely behind and opened the door for him. They were greeted by Taehyung and Hoseok fighting on who was going to sleep next to Jungkook while Suga and Namjoon just watched. The fighting stopped once they saw their precious Kookie in Jin's arms.

 

           Jin set Jungkook on the bed and the remainder or the maknae line and Hoseok immediately cuddled him. " You guys need to get off him while we give him medicine and take his temperature. " I don't want to though," Taehyung whined. " Off now," Jin said. Taehyung and the others immediately did as they were told.( Only because they knew that nothing was scarier than an angry Jin) . Jin took the thermometer that Jimin went to get from the bathroom and put it in Jungkook's mouth. It was a long time before the thermometer beeped. " 39.7 degrees Celcius," Jin said.(39.7 degrees in Celsius is 103.46 degrees in Fahrenheit btw)" That's a bit high don't you think," Suga said. " Does he need to go to the hospital?" Jimin asked. " No, we can get the fever down ourselves. It would cause the fans to panic if they saw us at the hospital," Namjoon said.

 

         Just then Jungkook started a coughing fit. Each cough sounded like it caused him a lot of pain. " Namjoon go get a glass of water," Jin said. Namjoon rushed out of the room to the kitchen. "Breath Kookie its okay," Jin said. Jungkook finished off the coughing fit with a few wet coughs. Namjoon ran into the room with the glass of water and handed it to Jin. Jin offered the water to Jungkook who drank it in a few gulps. " Kookie we need to give you medicine," Jin said. All Jungkook wanted was for the sickness to be gone. He reluctantly took the medicine that Jin had put in front of him. Taehyung carefully got next to Jungkook in the bed and slung his arm over Jungkook. " I'm tired can I go to bed now," Jungkook asked. "Yes, of course, you can 

             

           The others slowly followed finding room on the beds that were pushed together. Everyone was about to go to sleep when there was a big crash. " What the F****," Suga yelled. That was followed by an oops. Namjoon came into the room and said "Sorry I was going to get Jungkook another glass of water but I dropped the cup." "Well people don't call you the god of destruction for nothing'," Jimin said. " Ooooh, Jimin hyung is going to be in trouble later,"  Taehyung teased. This caused Jungkook to give a chuckle. Which made the others smile knowing that their maknae was okay. " Namjoon just go clean it up so none of us step on any glass in the morning," Jin said. Namjoon quickly cleaned up the broken glass and rushed into the room to get a spot on the bed. Jungkook felt content and quickly fell asleep.

 

Jin seeing that his dongsaengs were content and asleep Jin himself fell asleep.

 

 

 

Sorry if the ending is bad I started to get writers' block at the end.