Save me

Dead Leaves

            The morning had come too quickly. He woke up being shaken by Jin. " Come on Kookie wake up before anyone else takes the hot water," Jin said. Jungkook groaned and responded, " Okay fine, fine I'll get up." Jin walked out of the room to start making breakfast. Jungkook couldn't think of how he was going to make it through the day. His head hurt, he was tired, and his stomach felt like it was on a roller coaster. He was pretty sure he had a fever as well. He slowly got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. He the shower and melted into the warmth of the water. It made him feel much better. He was sad when he had to get out yet he did. He was drying off when someone knocked on the door. The person said, " Hey Kook-ah you finished in there?"  It was Taehyung. " Yes, I'm almost finished I was about to head out" he quickly replied.

Before leaving he looked in the mirror t see how he looked. His skin was very pale and he had bags under his eyes. " I can't go out looking like this" he mumbled to himself. Suddenly a knock at the door reminded him of what he should be doing. " Okay give me a second I'm gathering my things," he said. Once he opened the door he rushed past Taehyung to his room. He looked for the most comfortable thing he could find which was an oversized hoodie, a pair of shorts, and Timberlands. Jungkook walked out of his room and to the breakfast table and sat down. The other members slowly made their way to the table as well. When Jin was finished cooking he set the table. Everyone immediately started eating their food. Jungkook didn't feel hungry at all he just stared at his food. It wasn't long before someone asked: " are you okay Jungkook?" Everyone stopped talking and he felt the stares of everyone. He looked up and saw Jimin looking at him. " Yeah, I'm okay just not hungry," he said. " Fine but you need to eat something," Namjoon said. With everyone watching him he ate some rice. Seeing it helped everyone relax a little bit he got up and said: " I'm going to grab my bag." Just then Suga's eyes widened he looked at his phone and said: " we need to hurry or we will be late to practice." Then everyone rushed around to get their things together.

They rushed outside and quickly made their way to the studio. Everyone relaxed to see that their dance teacher wasn't there yet. Quietly they placed their things down and went to a corner to start warming up. Then he internally groaned when he heard his dance teacher step into the room. " Okay every one up its time to get to work," his dance teacher said. He stood up and was thinking how long the day was going to be. His teacher went over the dances they were going to go over today. Jungkook knew it was important that he get these dances right because they had an upcoming concert. Slowly he got into position for the first song hoping he wouldn't show his sickness.