– FAQs

KOKOCATS! — a graphic shop ; HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 🎄
Please log in to read the full chapter
kokocats !       frequently asked questions (...which isn't really faqs because nobody has asked anything... yet.)
message us if you couldn't find your question!   credits to we got fired and kairos.   > whom should i contact when i have something to ask or clarify?
you may leave a comment below or pm kiki (chroma). for an immediate response, you can also contact HER ON kakao talk (username: lolthefudge) or TELEGRAM (here).   > how does the batch work?
we will accept a total of 10 requests in every batch. however, whenever the shop opens, we won't fill the available slots at once; rather, we will divide the number in 2 to 3 parts/mini batches with 3 to 5 requests taken each.   > how many times can i request in every batch?
for now, we still have no particular policy regarding this matter, so feel free to request whenever the shop is open!   > how do i request?
1. subscribe to the shop.
2. read the rules and guidelines carefully, then fill in the form.
3. comment once you submit the form so we can check it. if you do not comment, we will ignore your form.   > can i request for a story published outside of aff?
yes, you can. however a proper credit is still mandatory.   > why can't i access the form?
unless the shop's status is "busy" or "closed", let us know as soon as possible because kiki most likely forgot to enable the form.   > how do i pick up the graphic?
1. leave a comment to inform us that you're picking up the graphic.
2. save and upload the graphic to any image hosting site you prefer.
3. credit us on the foreword with our banner and a link redirecting to the shop; make sure they're visible.
4. remember that you need to pick up in 7 (seven) days after the graphic is publised on the shop.
note: only leaving a comment but not using the graphic doesn't mean that you've picked it up. you must comment and use the graphic in order to pick up properly.   > how long does it take to complete my request?
that will depend on how busy we are and the number of requests we handle. however, based on our past experience, the longest it took for us to complete a request was 10 (ten) days a month.   > what type of graphic do you accept? we only do poster (both main and chapter) and background image. also, note that we only do vertical poster. we don't do banner or character chart.   > what kind of stories do you accept?
In general, we're fine with any genre, any pairing, and any uality. however, there are some genres we're most comfortable with, such as thriller/mystery, drama, light angst, romance, and horror. we're not confident with romcom and fluff, but we're willing to try.

we will also accept request for roleplay, applyfic, and other shop. however, we will reject any graphic request from a graphic shop because that doesn't make sense.

in terms of style, we're most confident with minimalism, minimal blending, vector, book/magazine cover style, and typography. feel free to look into our portfolio to see our past works.
note: the portfolio may be unavailable to indonesian users; if this problem occurs to you, you can see the samples in the shop's front page.   > do you do animated poster?
no, unless i want to, and it's even only a very, very simple animation.   > who are the designers? why can't i choose the designer in the form?
because i, kiki or chroma, am the only one working at this shop. the cats are for aesthetic purpose (?) because i love my cats too much. and before you ask why i use the third-person pronouns, it's because of the theme and i have more than enough time and energy to stick to it. period.   > why are your cats so cute?
because cats are majestic.   > is there character limit?
yes, and we limit the number of characters only to 3 (three) in every poster.   > but i have 15743889318923 characters in my story!
you may:
1. pick only up to 3 characters depending on their importance to your story;
2. consider a minimalist poster with only one character; or
3. consider a typography or book/magazine cover-style poster without character.
feel free to discuss it with us once we agree to accept your request.   > what about a group?
a group is a group, and it will be counted based on the number of members. if all members play a major role in your story and you still want to request from us, consider the options above.   > there's something i forgot to mention in the form
comment or message us immediately so we'll be notified even before we start working on your request. and be more
Please log in to read the full chapter