Disastrous bet

We love the Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day while the boys were recording for their upcoming song, they were all talking about their favourite hyung, like always. The hyung was inside the recording room, not being able to hear the screaming inside the waiting area.


“Haaaa. I can kiss the hyung anytime though. He can’t resist the maknae” Sehun proudly announced.


“You wish. I’m the love of his life though he can’t say no to me” Baekhyun argued.


“Love of his life??? You ain’t Luhan dude. And.. If there’s someone who he’ll let him kiss his precious baby cheeks then that will be me!!” Chanyeol cheekily felt victorious.


“Well you can now go home because he already told the world I’m his wife so I’m the real winner here”. Jongdae quirked his eyebrows.


“Wife your , hyung. I’m literally the one he clings to lately so baby bye bye”. Jongin shooed him.


As the bickering and teasing continued, Junmyeon and Yixing entered the room.


“What are these screams I’m hearing outside? Can you all settle down?”


“Myeonnie hyung, they won’t admit that Minseok hyung will allow me to kiss him ;( I’m the only one he’ll let him touch his cheeks. Right, hyung?”


Junmyeon expressed a serious look.


“Of course not, Sehun!! I’m the one who he’ll let him kiss! I’m his bff after all” he rolls his eyes.


“TRAITOR” Sehun carefully whispered.


“Guys calm down. We can kiss him if we ask nicely right? But if I were to say, I’m really that person who can kiss him first. No big deal” Yixing triumphantly declared.


And chaos started again.


“A bet” a deep voice suddenly stopped the war.


“WAIT WHAT?”


“Let’s do a bet. The person who can kiss hyung first shall sleep in his room, sit beside him and watch over him for 2 days.” Kyungsoo suggested.


“Let’s make it 5 days then. I can do that.” Baekhyun happily asserted.


“Take note, he must voluntarily let you kiss him. Not forcing him to say yes.” Kyungsoo added.


“And each one of us has only ONE chance to prove ourselves so do your best” Yixing grinned.


“Also, make sure everyone is there to witness each other’s technique, okay?” Junmyeon spoke.


“And no cheating!!” Chanyeol’s voice was loud.

 

“DEEEEAAAL” the 8 men unitedly agreed.

 

Then the official sales talk, bribery, self imposing, desperation and adherence to the so called “bet” begins. No, let’s just say, the official DISASTER begins.

 

...Day 1– dance practice

“Okay, break time” Mihawk, the choreographer announced.


The 9 men decided to eat at the cafeteria.


The 8 men already had a draw beforehand on who to sit beside the hyung during various activities to avoid bickering and to save time.


So during lunch, the maknaes sit beside him.


“Let’s eat dessert!” Minseok suggested.


“Yes sure!! Anything for you hyung.” The other 8 men agreed.


Sehun, the naughty maknae started his strategy by intentionally putting an icing on Minseok’s cheeks. The hyung, who was shocked, froze into his seat.


“Oh my God!! I’m sorry hyung. I’ll eat it instead, okay? Let me it”


As he was about to be victorious causing everyone to hold their breaths, Minseok stood up.


“No no Sehunnie. It’s okay. My face is sweaty and dirty. Don’t be gross. I’ll wash it instead. I’ll be back in a jiffy. You continue eating okay?” He then headed to the bathroom.


Sehun, already aware of his defeat pouted and rolled his eyes to everyone.


“That was close. Wooo.” Jongin said.


“Okay, Sehun is out of the game. This is easier for me now” Baekhyun hummed.


“Not until I exist idiot” Jongdae teased.


Another bickering happened but it was immediately cut when Minseok walked back to the cafeteria with a fresh looking face and new set of clothes.


...Day 2– recording

In every waiting room, it was Chanyeol who won the draw and gets to sit beside the hyung.


All eyes focus on the two.


“Hyung, your cheeks are so red and puffy. I might be able to help you lessen the redness.”


Chanyeol is so straightforward.


Still looking curious he asked, “Has there been anyone who tried to kiss those before?”


“This mktherer I swear to God” Baekhyun softly murmured.


Minseok’s cheeks turned redder than the usual.


“Yeollie, I’m sorry but my cheeks are swollen that’s why they’re red. I ate something last night and I had an allergic reaction”. He defended.


This caused everyone to stumble in between Minseok asking if he’s okay or if they should confine him in the hospital.

 

Chanyeol— eliminated. XXX

 

...Day 3- kitchen

“Hyung look, I prepared miso soup for you. Are your cheeks still swollen?” Kyungsoo asked.


“It’s better now Kyungie. Thank you for this” He smiled while supping the soup.


“Can I kiss your cheeks as a you’re welcome?” Kyungsoo teasingly grinned.


“I swear to God I will never forgive him if he wins”. Baekhyun murmured again.


“I’ll definitely kick his oh my god” Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter