Assignments

We love the Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To everyone:

I’ll be visiting Korea in a few weeks. Let’s hang out, my treat. I’m excited!! I miss you guys. I’ll be in your doorstep anytime soon.

See you all :)

Love,
Lu

 

Everyone turned to Minseok who was already shamelessly smiling.


“Thank you manager-nim. You made my day by delivering this good news”.


“Duh, Luhan hyung is so dramatic. Who even sends letters nowadays when the internet exists?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.


“A bitter is bitter again”. Chanyeol whispered.


“Lol, as if you ain’t bitter Yeol. Imagine Luhan hyung will be getting all of Minseok hyung’s attention during his stay? A NO NO”. Jongdae’s voice was low.


“Oh my God, you’re right Jongdae. Alright Baek I’m with you on this”.


Baekhyun continued rolling his eyes.


“Guys!! Are you happy? Luhan will soon join us. Isn’t it great? Where are the others? We should let them know. Why are you three frowning?” The hyung asked.


“No hyung, we are so happy. Ha. Ha.” Baekhyun turned to Jongdae and Chanyeol to signal them to smile.


The three men flashed a forced smile but Minseok couldn’t care less.

 

***Dinner Time


“Why is Minseok hyung so loud and always smiling? He looks so cute but there’s something off” Sehun whispered to Junmyeon.


“I know right. He is so squishy oh my god but I smell something fishy. We should investigate”


“Kyungsoo hyung, what did you feed Minseok hyung? Why is he singing to his glass of juice?” Jongin complained.


“He’s adorable, right? But Jongin I only cooked the same food as what we all ate”.


Yixing cleared his throat and started to speak.


“Hyung, are you okay? You seemed overly happy today. Anything good happened you want to share with us?”


“Oh I’m being normal Xing don’t worry. But oh I forgot to tell you, Luhan will be here in a couple of weeks! I’m excited!! It’s good news right?” He grinned.


Baekhyun, for the nth time, rolled his eyes.


The rest of the men nodded to clear the air.


Junmyeon secretly sent a message to their group chat named Tender Hyung Love which of course Minseok isn’t part of.


Message from Myeon:
Guys!! Guys!! This is going to be a disaster. Let’s meet tonight. Same time, same place.


Message from Baekhyun:
I don’t hate Luhan hyung, of course I missed him too but NO. Why is he coming unexpectedly? *crying emoji*


Message from Sehun:
I have a plan. *sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter