CBX’s fourth member??

We love the Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just pure crack, I didn’t proofread this I’m sorry. This was just inspired during the CBX blooming days cb promotions.


_________________________

CBX will be very busy for the coming days due to their comeback. Music shows, tours, radio and tv promotions, fansigns and all other promotional activities are coming through.

Baekhyun and Jongdae couldn’t complain at all knowing they’ll all have their hyung by themselves for a couple of months. Little did they know, the other members have their plan to join the sub-unit, racing to become its fourth member.

Kyungsoo started it off by visiting Minseok during their MCing interview segment. The hyung was so happy to see the other while filming.

“Kyungsoo yahhh, why are you here?” He asked.

“I’m here to support you hyung”. He chuckled.

“Ah baby that’s so sweet of you, come here”. Minseok hugged Kyungsoo as a sign of gratitude and the younger received deathly glares from Baekchen.

The news got to Junmyeon quickly, clenching his fists. He then made a plan to visit cbx during their music show performance to score.

“Ah, my lovely. You three did well. Minseok, you really did well bub”. He patted the male’s head.

“I’m so overwhelmed, Myeon. Thank you for all your support” Minseok kissed the man’s hand.

Junmyeon smirked at Baekhyun and Jongdae’s direction and both faked their smiles.

He then approached the two.

Whispering some words he said “watch out, i’m coming”

“!!” Baekhyun screamed.

“Anything wrong Baek?” Minseok looked concerned.

“Ah nothing hyung, we were just happy Junmyeon hyung visited”. Jongdae tried to calm the air while pinching Baekhyun.

Chanyeol arrived a few seconds after Junmyeon left and brought coffee and food.

“Hi guys!!! Congratulations on your successful comeback” he handed the food to the men.

“Wtf Chanyeol you know I don’t drink coffee”. Baekhyun complained.

“Your loss. Minseok hyung loves it anyways, right hyung?”

“Ah baby Yeollie yes! Thank you so much for this”. He kissed Chanyeol’s cheek.

“I am so done!!!” Jongdae exclaimed.

“Excuse me, what Jongdae?”

“No hyung I mean, finally we’re done with today’s stage.” Jongdae looked down.

While the three chingus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter