Missing hyung in action

We love the Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members gathered in the living room on a Saturday evening. Their practice ended early and they won’t have a schedule the next day. Junmyeon and Sehun went to the kitchen to get some beer cans while Yixing and Jongdae followed to get some chips.

When they were all settled, they decided to play a movie everyone wasn’t able to finish the last time. On the first few minutes of the movie, Baekhyun suddenly noticed something as he was looking for the usual shoulder he is used to lean on. His left foot was on Yixing’s shoulder while the right foot was on Chanyeol’s who were both sitting on the floor. The small man scanned the room and suddenly freaked out, almost kicking the two men’s faces.

 

“GUYS!! OH MY GOD WHERE IS MINSEOK?” He screamed.

Jongdae paused the movie and stood up.
“I saw him going to the bathroom earlier before we were settled. He might have a churning stomach. He’ll be back once he’s done with his dilemma.”

“Ok” Baekhyun agreed.

“Play it back hyung, please”. Jongin asked.

It was halfway through the movie but there’s still no sight of Minseok.

 

“Guys, did hyung just ditch us and studied again? Unbelievable” Sehun complained.

“It’s spring break Hunnie, he doesn’t have a class” Kyungsoo responded.

Sehun just lets out an oooh yeah.

“OH MY GOD WHERE CAN HE BE????”

“Stop being a drama queen, Baek. He might be in his room sleeping. We can check on him later once the movie is done” Chanyeol suggested.

 

But Junmyeon peeked out from the hallway and announced that the hyung isn’t in his room. That’s when panic started to rise.

 

“He’s not in the bathroom either” Yixing said.

“He’s not in any of our rooms too” Jongin and Kyungsoo announced.

“He’s not in the practice room” Sehun and Chanyeol wearily panted.

“He’s not in the vocal and recording rooms too” Jongdae said while Baekhyun was clinging to him.

“WHERE TF IS THIS GUY” Junmyeon started dialing his number but he was only greeted with a voicemail.

 

The room went silent. Everyone was starting to worry. Minseok doesn’t usually do this. Well, he often likes to be alone but he always tells them where he’s going.

Baekhyun called Minseok’s mom in any case but her son isn’t there either. The guy’s eyes are starting to water.

“Is there a tvxq event today?” Jongdae opened up.

“Checking the site.... uhmm. None hyung” Sehun confirmed.

“Oh my God is he in China?”

“SHUT THE UP CHANYEOL.”

“Or is he in his school? He might have submitted one last project?” Jongin added.

“I don’t think so. His class was over around two weeks ago. He can’t be in the school at this ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter