+ J +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!!" Lisa shouted as she run after me. We're now at the playground near our dorm. We don't have any schedules today so it means, FREE TIME!!

We were just here to smell some fresh air since there are many trees. But, I noticed that Lisa is texting with someone and decided to steal her phone. I looked at the phone while running to see who is she texting with. The name on the phone says 'Kunpimook'. I don't know who is it but it sounds like a Thai name. I purposely slowed down so Lisa would get her phone and as predicted she got it.

"Lisa~ Who's Kunpimook?" I and poked her stomach.

"It's my friend from Thailand Rosé." she rolled her eyes.

"Is it a male or a female?" I continued to .

"It's a male but he is just my friend." she's irritated.

"Just a friend? Then why are you blushing?" I laughed.

"Stop teasing me Rosé!" she blushed more

"He's your crush right? Show me his photos." I demanded

"He isn't and just search his name on internet so you would know." she walked out and went to Jisoo unnie who is now taking photos of Kuma (Jennie's dog).

I brought out my phone and searched 'Kunpimook' on Google. The photos showed Bambam from Got7. So it's BamBam? As far as I know Lisa had crush on him when they were a kid.

Suddenly a message popped up. It's from the unknown person again. I sat down and read his message.

From: +82xxxxxxxxxx

Good morning Park Chaeyoung!

This person has been sending me text messages for a month already and I always read it but never replied to it. Sometimes, he/she sends me quotes that gives me good vibes. I still didn't saved his/her number on my phone.

"CHAEYOUNG! Let's go back to the dorm!" Jisoo unnie called.

"Ne! Coming!!" I ran to them.

-------------

"I'm so bored!!" I shouted.

Jennie and Lisa went to the super market to buy ingredients for the food that they will cook. Jisoo unnie and me didn't tag along and I regret it. I feel so bored!

"Should I text the unknown person?" I asked my self.

To: +82xxxxxxxxxx

Hello?

"He won't harm me right?" I asked myself before clicking the send button.

I waited for the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter