+ Red Velvet +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

"We're on our way already.... Ne... See you... " Jennie said to Irene unnie on the phone.

Today is gonna be a fun day. We're sleeping over to Red Velvet's dorm!

But I am really nervous to see Seulgi unnie. I mean. I don't really believe that she and Jimin are not dating. I know that she likes him for over a year already.

If they are truly dating and if she knew that Jimin denied it. She will be hurt. She's my close friend and I don't want that to happen. That's why I'm not going to tell her about it.

When we arrived, they greeted us with a hug. We didn't see each other for almost 2 months.

"Let's eat first." Irene unnie said and lead us to the dining area.

"Seulgi unnie cooked all the food. She's in a very good mood today." Yeri said and chuckled.

I looked at Seulgi and she had a very big smile on her face. Seems like she's really on a good mood.

All of us sat and the food was already on the middle of the table. All of it looks delicious.

"You really cooked all of this Seulgi?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Ne. I felt like cooking today." She said and gave us food.

We tasted the foods and it tastes really great!

This is the first time that she cooked for us. Normally, it's Irene unnie and Wendy unnie that cooks when there's a sleep over here. Sometimes, Sooyoung. But never her and Yeri.

"This is the best!" Lisa said and ate more.

"So this is what love can do, huh? Back then the food that you cook tastes awful but now it tastes delicious." Sooyoung said and we laughed.

"Our Seulgie already have a lovelife? You should tell us about it." Jennie unnie teased.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter