+ SMA +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

After our performance we went back to our table. Luckily, we are seating with Red Velvet and not with other groups that we aren't close with. We also talked with Twice at the backstage and scheduled a bonding next week.

"Unnie who's the next performer after NCT 127?" Lisa asked

"I saw on the performance line up on the backstage that Bangtan sunbaenims are next." Jennie answered

"Jinja? Their performances are always great and they are really famous too. Especially Jimin he's dance is daebak. " Seulgi suddenly said.

Yes, that's right but for me he's still the same old jerk that left me. He may have left me for his dream but still he should've said a formal break up with me. H E L E F T M E I N T H E A I R. That's a fact.

The music started. J-Hope sunbae is dancing. I am amazed by his dance. His dance is so good. No wonder why he is in the BTS dance line. After J-Hope sunbae's dance, the other members appeared. They started performing Blood, Sweat and Tears and Fire. All the fans and idols are jamming to it and so I do. I may hold some hate to Jimin but their music is really good and I don't wanna be a kill joy.

•••••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV

Seoul Music Awards came to an end. We won 4 awards. I am very thankful to the fans, without them BTS will not be in where we are right now.

"Chukahae (congrats)!!" EXO entered the room and hugged us.

"Nado chukahae! (Congrats too)" we said

"Your performance was the bomb especially J-Hope's dance." Kai said

"He was preparing for it since forever. He didn't stopped practicing so he will perfect it." I chuckled

"Atleast I didn't made a mistake. It was all worth it." we laughed at J-Hope hyung's response.

"We will go now we just came to congratulate you." Suho said and they left.

"We should go home too." Namjoon said

"Yeah. I am already sleepy." Yoongi hyung said and rested his head on the table and fell asleep.

Many co-idols greeted as while walking to the parking lot. I was about to say that we should order food to celebrate but I realized that I left my phone in the dressing room.

"I'll just go back to the dressing room for a while. I left my phone their." I said and left the van.

I arrived at the dressing room and saw the staffs cleaning there.

"Excuse me. Did you saw my phone?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter