+ restaurant +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosè's POV

It's been months since our debut. We already came back with 'Playing With Fire' and 'Stay last November. Now, we are on our way for Seoul Music Awards (SMA) rehearsals. I heard that BTS is also going. I don't wanna see Jimin but I don't have choice. I just hope our paths won't cross because I don't know what to say if I meet him. 

"We are already here!" manager unnie informed us.

"Are we going to practice immediately?" Jisoo unnie asked. 

"Ani. Red Velvet will practice first before you." manager unnie answered 

"Arasso."

We walked to the waiting room. We still need to wait for a few minutes because just like what manager unnie said Red Velvet needs to practice first. 

"Why don't we greet Red Velvet? It's been a while since we saw them." Jennie unnie suggested 

"That's a good idea. Let's also invite them to eat after the rehearsals!!" our oldest member said excitedly and me and Lisa just nodded. 

We knocked in Red Velvet's waiting room. Their manager opened the door for us. 

"Unnieeees!!" Yeri said then hugged us. 

"Where are the other members?" I asked her. 

"Oh. They are already in the stage. They are actually waiting for me." she replied 

"Jinja? Then you should go there already! They are waiting for you." Jisoo unnie said 

"Come with me. Watch our practice. I wanna know if we are doing great." 

"Ne."

All of us walked together. When we arrived Yeri directly went to the stage while we sat on the audience seats. We waved at the Red Velvet members and they did the same. There are stairs on the stage for their performance. The music started. 

We nod our head while following the beat. 'Lucky Girl' is a really good song. 
The music slowed down as they walk down on the stairs then 'Rookie' started to play. 

"LOOKIE LOOKIE!!" me and the members sang

Their practice ended. Now, it's our time to practice. We will perform half of 'Playing With Fire' and 'Boombayah'. We walked on stage. 

"We will wait for you!! Let's eat after your practice!!" Irene unnie shouted before seating on the chair. 

"Ne! We were about to say that but you said it first!!" Jennie shouted back and we all laughed. 

"We will start the music" the staff said 

While we are performing I saw the Red Velvet members jamming to our song. They always say that they like our song and it seems like they really do. 

Our practice ended. We walked to Red Velvet. 

"C'mon let's go to a restaurant!!" Seulgi said excitedly 

"Let's ask permission from our managers first." Joy said. 

We found our managers and saw them talking. 

"Manager unnie, Red Velvet manager-nim can we eat together?" I asked. 

"Yes of course. Bring your body guards and use our van." Red Velvet's manager said.

We headed to the parking lot. When we arrived there was a someone parking beside Red Velvet's van. The passengers of the other van came out to be BTS. I froze on my spot as I saw Jimin. 

"Annyeonghaseyo BTS sunbae-nim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter