+ collab +

He Left Me (BTS Jimin X BP Rosé)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosè's POV

"Oh. Chaeyoung your already here." Teddy oppa slightly hugged me but my eyes is still glued at Jimin.

"Why is Jimin sunbae here?" I asked him.

I saw Jimin looked at our direction and I threw him a glare before turning to Teddy oppa.

"He will be collaborating with you." Teddy oppa said.

"What!?" I blurted out.

Everybody looked at me.

"Why you don't want to collaborate with me?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"It's not like that sunbae. Actually, I am really honored." I faked a smile.

. If I knew that it would be him. I wouldn't agree in this collaboration. I don't want to have any connections with him anymore.

But is he J? Or not? There are many guys that I don't know in here. Maybe J is one of them.

I quickly took my phone out and tried calling him.

Please. Don't let it be Jimin.

I heard a phone ringing and I followed the sound. I saw it on a guy's hand.

I smiled. So it's not Jimin.

"Jimin. Someone's calling in your phone." The guy gave it to Jimin.

. So it's really him? Is he playing with my feelings.

He answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard Jimin said and in the same time I also heard it on my phone.

I ended the call and sent a death glare to Jimin. How dare him?

He's the one who left me and now he became close to me. I didn't even had a slightest idea that it's him! He's a real jerk.

I received a message and I quickly read it.

From: J

We'll talk later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter