Chapter 2

"Peace"

How she wished to hate him! He destroyed her. His betrayal was like blood that circulated around her body. She could not take it anymore. She was tired of feeling hollow and empty. There was no strength left in her. She was once immune to him sleeping around with other girls. It was sick that she opened her arms for him every time he said sorry. It was clear that he was using her. He wasn't sorry about it. She knew it all along but since she depended on him so much, she decided to avert her eyes from the horrifying truth.

He could never give her happiness. Neither could she. Her life was miserable with or without him. His departure simply made it unbearable. For awhile she thought that he would come back. How wrong was she. Months passed and he easily moved on. Days became shorter ever since then. She was either sleeping on pills or passed out due to excess drinking. As for the scandal her company did a crappy job in handling it. Some fans bought the lie, others continues to hate her. She lost all her fake friends for good. The members even maintained distance from her. As if it mattered. Everybody left her. Not like they were there when she needed them the most.

A week after the scandal she called out for me. I won't be lying but I had my eyes on her for a long time. But it wasn't time yet. She was impatient, so was I. Two days later again she called out for me. This time she doubled the dosage of sleeping pills. But I was helpless. CL took her to the hospital just about time. It was a miracle that CL decided to visit her that night.

I finally met her few days after she was hospitalized. Accidentally her personal nurse left a knife after cutting fresh apple for her. She used it to stab her fragile body. I remember the sweet smile that welcomed me. Normally I have to rip off the souls from the bodies. But her soul jumped out in joy. It is very rare for a soul to leave a body with such happiness.

Guess life had been very difficult for her. But I can assure that death was the total opposite for her. Her light returned back to her along with her smile. She was finally at peace.