Chapter 1

"Peace"

She always had a smile painted on her face. A smile that gives light to those around her. The light consumes everything around it and fill them with a scent of pleasure and comfort. Indeed she had the secret "X" factor. One which makes you want to turn your head towards her. One that wants you to hold her in your arms and protect her from the evil. She was a rare gem gifted with inside and outside beauty like no other. And she was in love.

Love for her was a blessing. Depth of the deepest trench was nothing compared to her love for him. "He was her world", would be an understatement. He was her galaxy. He was her universe. He was all she could ever dream of and all she will ever dreamed of. But dreams are surreal. One must always wake up and smell the coffee.

Even she did. He was the devil in disguise. He trapped her in his claws and ripped off her smile. His wings overshadowed each step she took. Bit by bit he caged her in a cage with open gates.

His darkness was like a black hole through which nothing could escape. And love for her became a curse. A curse that can not be lifted by a kiss. A curse to which she lost her light and her true self.

To the rest of the world she was a queen. The famous Park Bom who would die to eat corn and had the voice of an ancient Fire God. Indeed she had fire hidden deep inside of her. And it was burning her from within. She was no dragon like him. The flames of betrayal engulfed her whole being in it. It choked her and kissed her roughly leaving a taste of dirt lingering around until next time.

At first she tried to speak about it. However words failed her every single time. Just like him. Maybe she was becoming like him. Perhaps those were the perks of being with him for 7 years. Even if the mirror has been completely shattered now, there were pieces left here and there. These pieces kept on tingling her. For sure she never got the best of him but was gifted with his worst.

Illegal substances and clubs became an inevitable part of her life. Getting all wasted and crying over her own misery became her daily routine. She had nobody to push her down so she can fall back into track. She had nobody to slap her when she became bestfriends with razor blades. She had nobody to stop her when she did it with boyfriends of almost all of her friends. Not even her band mates were there for her. They were busy with their own lives. Unlike her, they were pursuing their dreams. They weren't pathetic enough to mess it up half way down the lane.

Everynow and then she dreams of him. She gets to relive those beautiful moments once again. The countless nights spent in his arms. Screaming his name as he took her to the heaven. He knew her body like no other. He was her first. And she hopes that he would be her last. She gave it all to him. Her love, body, money and time.

Rarely she sees him in clubs. Despite of being in an ocean full of wasted people, her eyes can recognize him no matter how far he was. But for him, she was invisible. He acted like they had no past to look back to. Once he even bought a drink to a girl next to her. That night she tried to jump off a balcony of the club. But somebody had stopped her from doing so. She can't remember who that was since she was drunk. Whoever that was must have hated her. Dying right away seemed like a far better plan than dying everyday.

Gossips about her ill behaviour was like a virus. Everybody in the industry talked about her. She became the infamous " queen of yg". One of the guys she slept with even leaked pictures of her. This became the hot topic in all of the idol group chats. And to make it worse she got caught trying to smuggle drugs. The news became viral and as expected, hate comments got directed to her from the public. What broke her heart the most was when her parents called her a disgrace to their family. They didnt want to see her face anymore. They were embarrassed of her. Disappointed of her. All her life she worked to become a daughter of whom her parents would be proud of. Until she met the gold and diamonds boy.