The Legend of Persephone 1

A Single Life Time, A Hundred Lifetimes, A Thousand Lifetimes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever heard of legend of the persephone?  It is said that the God of hell Hades took away  Persephone the daughter of Demeter, the summer godess, also called as Godess of harvest to his underground Kingdom of hell. Solely because he fell mad in love with Persephone at first sight. 

This is the jeti version

Thoughts are italics

Disclaimer: I only own this fanfiction. 

 

 

The queen of hell looked over at her Kingdom with eyes filled with lonliness. 

Miyoung the godess of hell was so utterly lonely in this personal underground abode of death. 

She snorted and sneered at the name Miyoung

Oh how she hated that name with a passion. 

This name symbolises her power over the dead. Miyoung is a synonym for death and decay. 

She hated it 

But Miyoung is what the world knows her as. So she just grunts and let's her frustration go.

"How long do you intend to sit on your throne of bones and skulls to just brood?"

Miyoung turned her eyes towards her annoying, pesky pest of a servant Taeyeon. 

"I have eternity to brood Taetae" 

Miyoung smirked when she saw annoyance flash in Taeyeon's eyes at the use of her pet name 'tae tae'.  

Taeyeon hated being called Taetae as it sounded so childish.  And with Taeyeon's raging napoleon complex it only rubbed salt on her wound.

Taeyeon glared at her mistress 

"Look at your younger sisters Yuri the queen of heaven and Sooyoung the queen of the oceans.  They are so much more productive then you are. All you do is slouch  on your pile of bones and decay.  Just like your namesake"

Taeyeon snickered at her own joke while Miyoung gave her a death glare

"My dear servant"

Miyoung sneered

"What you call productive is nothing but pillaging human civilizations and their women. Should I remind you of how Sooyoung Medusa a few months back?"

Taeyeon's  smirk dropped from her face.

"Forgive my impudence mistress"

Taeyeon bowed in front of the Lord of death.

Miyoung waved her hand and shrugged

​​​​​"Dont compare me with my sisters Taeyeon.  I am so much better then them. I might rule over hell..."

Miyoung smirked 

"But I am much more human then them"

Taeyeon smiled and agreed

"Perhaps that's because you spent so much time with human souls. All your sisters do is watch the plays humans put up for their entertainment"

Miyoung suppressed her smile and hummed in agreement.

Taeyeon was anything but stubborn. She was determined to get her mistress out of hell and on to the surface world.  

When was the last time Miyoung got laid ?

Must have been millenniums Taeyeon thought amusedly.

Miyoung sighed when she saw the look on Taeyeon's face.

"You won't stop pestering me about getting out will you?"

"Nope "

The queen of death glared 

The servant smiled widely

Finally Miyoung gave up

"Fine. Let's see how much humanity has come far"

Taeyeon grinned and rushed to prepare her mistress's  tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter