Persephone Omake!

A Single Life Time, A Hundred Lifetimes, A Thousand Lifetimes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooooo, I noticed some comments wondering how long Jeti were having y times. And BAM! I got a inspiration!

So I present to you, Taeyeon and Seohyun bantering with each other!

Disclaimer : I only own this fanfic.

........

The Godess of Witchcraft, Seohyun was comfortably seated in her cushioned chair, reading through the scroll of Alchemy as she quitely listened to the Keeper of the Scales pacing in front if her, creating a loud ruckus in the otherwise quiet library of the Underworld. 

"ARRGHHH!" Taeyeon groaned loudly in frustration as she pulled at her short shoulder length brown hair roughly, "Just how long will those two be holed up in their room?"

Taeyeon stamped her foot loudly on the black marble floor as she cried out her frustration to the chandelier lit ceiling above.

"IT HAS BEEN NINE DAYS! NINE DAYS!" 

Seohyun hummed quitely, not really paying attention to her fellow companion. Her eyes were fixed on the brown scroll paper, trying to memorise a particularly difficult Alchemy recipe.  

"Seohyun!" Taeyeon stomped towards the young witch, and snatched away the scroll out of hands, throwing it away, making the younger girl raise her voice in annoyance, "That is a four thousand years old scroll Taeyeon! Pay some respect to it!" 

Taeyeon snorted, not really caring about it. She has never been fond of reading. She prefers ordering around others much more.

"Seohyun, aren't you at all worried about the Underworld? Our Queens have been going at it like rabbits for NINE DAYS! Souls are lining up in the throne room, awaiting their judgements! But our Queens are busy mooning at each other! FOR NINE DA-" 

"Yes, yes I heard you once Taeyeon." Seohyun muttered with annoyance, cutting off Taeyeon's complaints.

Taeyeon tried to push the matter further, trying to point out how much irresponsible their Queens are, "Such behaviour is absolutely-" 

But Seohyun cut her off once again, as she rebuked the self-assured Keeper of the Scales, "I don't think you have any right what-so-ever to whine about how much long both of them are taking Taeyeon." Seohyun smirked, "It's like a pot calling the kettle black." 

Taeyeon's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She knew what Seohyun was referring to, but she still bravely tried to counter back, "What are you talking about? I have always been utmost responsible and-" 

Seohyun cut her off once again, her smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter