Chapter 5: '' One chance. ''

AN UGLY HEART TURNED BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 5: '' One chance. ''


Kwon Yuri

I can't believe my childhood friend and the most richest and influential child of Asia Jessica Jung is standing infront of me. Too say she's beautiful is an understatement. Jessica Jung is beyond beautiful every since I have know her as a child. I haven't seen her in years.

'' I'm talking to you, Kwon Yuri are you deaf? '' Her natural cold voice interrupting my thoughts.

'' What are we doing in the deans office! We will get in trouble, Sica. '' I say little destressed.

'' Don't worry about that. '' She says while making herself comfortable on the deans lounge.

'' Why are you here? Not that I don't want you here but.. aren't you suppose to be managing a multi million dollar company. '' I say. 

'' Well first of all I do not own it yet therefore I do not have to manage it. I was only helping my father for now. and I came here for you, don't you miss me. '' She pouts.

'' Of course I missed you.. '' I sigh. '' But you ruined everything. '' 

'' What exactly did I ruin, which I'm sure you probably don't even have. '' She asks confused.

'' You ruined my school year. People are going to wonder why you're talking to me and are going to start rumors. I don't want people talking about me let alone notice me. '' I say frustrated. I really wanted a peacefull school year this year.

'' You don't have to tell those idiots anything. It's none of their business anyway.  '' She rolled her eyes.  

'' Students here tend to mend into peoples business here. Doing your research you should know that already. I'm pretty sure they are googling everything about you right now. '' I say. SM Academy students are crazy.

'' Aw... Yul you of all people knows my family controls whatever goes on the internet about us. They won't find anything and I'm here because auntie Kwon told me you need help. '' She smirks. Oh yea.. I forgot.

'' Help? I don't need help. '' I say confused.

'' You don't need help? Are you ing kidding with me Kwon Yuri. You're going to let these low lifes bully you. If you can't speak up for yourself and keep acting like a whenever they are near you someone else has to do it for you. That someone else would be me! You are more than a childhood friend, you are family. I do not tolerate people messing with my family.  '' She says with the coldest tone. '' I will ruin their lives and make them wish they never even met me. ''

'' No! Let me handle it myself. ''

I know Jessica is more than mad, she's fuming and from experience that's not a good thing. I remember once at the playground a little girl accidently tripped me and Jessica made sure the girl regret it. After that day we never seen her at the playground again only once to apologize and the girl showed fear in her eyes when she spotted Jessica standing behind me.

'' Oh and do tell me how you will be doing that because all this time it didn't seem like you had a clue. Taeyeon will keep treating you like a slave, Tiffany is just some hopeless follower and by the way easy to flirt with and Yoona seems hopefull I think she has a thing for you. '' She says while going through some files which aren't even hers. '' Hey, what do you think about me taking over this school? ''.

Yoona.. a thing for me? '' That's impossible have you looked at me and then her. She'll never like me and NO you will not take over this school. ''

'' Have some self confidence Yuri. You are an amazing person, why would I be friends with you if you weren't? but I do disagree on the clothes you've been wearing, you look hideous. '' She says while picking up a pen and signing the file.

I looked down on the clothes I'm wearing.. she's right atleast I should wear some decent clothing. I glance back at Jessica and she's still writing things down. ''  What are you doing? '' I ask.

'' Father will be taking over the school now. Lee Soo Man will stay the Schools dean but I have all the say in it. '' She smirks. '' You are looking at the new owner of SM Academy. ''.

'' NO! WAY! SICA! '' I yell and automatically stand up from the schock.

'' Calm down. It won't be that bad. ''

'' Ugh.. You are going to give me a headache. Since you're the owner of SM Academy now you will be busy so that means I can handle the bullying myself. '' I say trying to convince her.

She looks at me with her cold gaze. I know that's when she's thinking. '' What happened to you anyway. The Kwon Yuri I knew never let anyone touch her. '' She asks curious. 

She can't find out. '' Nothing. Please.. Sica. '' I beg her.

'' Alright. I'll give you once chance to stand up for yourself. If you don't.. I will show the real ice princess the public knows me as. ''. 

I smile widely. I hope I can stop the bullying by myself and don't let my fear hold me back. I take a seat infront of her and we started talking about all these years we haven't been together. Jessica told me some funny stories that happends at the office or at meetings while I tell her about my funny stories with my friends. The fun talk quickily ruined though when we hear the dean's office door open. 

Unfortunaly it wasn't the dean or a teacher but seeing the cheerleaders walking into the deans office wasn't really what I'd prefer. I turn my head to Jessica. She's eyeing me and then darting her attention on the cheerleaders.

'' Yuri, we we're looking for you. '' Tiffany says while walking over and taking a seat next to me. Suprisingly Yoona wasn't with them.

'' I told you to follow me around all day. '' Taeyeon says while also taking a seat next to me and patting my head. Try to stay strong Yuri.. I keep my eyes on Jessica and I know she's furious trying to keep it all in for me but she already knows I'm not ready to stand up for myself.

'' What did I just say in class? '' Jessica says annoyed that the two cheerleaders interrupted their fun talk. 

Tiffany just shrugs intimidated by Jessica's cold gaze. '' I don't remember.. '' Taeyeon says. 

'' I want to be with Yuri alone during lunch time. Please inform me what part from what I just said you didn't understand. '' Jessica says with a cold tone.

To say Taeyon wasn't a little scared was a lie. Jessica can be very intimidating and fearfull. She can make you wet your pants with only just her cold gaze but knowing Taeyeon and Tiffany they have a way to big ego to wet their pants.

'' It's her pu.punishment. To fo.follow us all day.  '' Taeyeon suprised by herself that she stuttered.

'' Does it seem like I give a about your punishment? '' Jessica asks.

The two cheerleaders both shook their heads. '' Exactly. Now leave before I hurt you. '' 

Tiffany and Taeyeon eyed each other but contemplating if they should stand up and leave the room or that jessica will not hurt their pride and stay in the room. They made the right decision though, they stood up from their seat acting like they were the ones who wanted to go. 

Tiffany eyed Jessica with her flirty eye-smile while Taeyeon looked frustrated. '' Class starts anyway. Lets go Fany. '' Taeyeon says and drags Tiffany out of the room not waiting to scold her for trying to flirt with Jessica. 

I heavily breathed the oxygen I kept in out, I didn't even know I was holding my breath.

'' You got one chance to stand up for yourself, Kwon Yuri if you mess up I will take charge. '' Jessica says.

I got one chance to fix this in a peacefull way with no one getting hurt. 

One chance.