Chapter 1: '' Karma is coming. ''

AN UGLY HEART TURNED BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 1: '' Karma is coming. ''


 Jessica Jung

I'm standing on top of a building across from the most prestigious school in South-Korea, SM Academy. Over the years I have heard good reviews about this school but unfortunaly only recently I have received a rumor that hurt me personally.

The students arrive at the the gates. Friends are greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch while new students stand looking nervous and scared. Men with cameras at the gates while security is holding them back.

SM Academy is the school for the rich, smart, popular and beautiful. 

There's no doubt that most have the looks in this school. The children of the wealthies families attend this school and if money isn't the case you probably earned yourself a scholarship.

You can definitely see the difference between the seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshman. The seniors stand tall and proud showing they almost survived four years of school.

Soon a row of expensive cars roll up at the school. I have noticed not only the students cheer for the people who are getting out of the cars also the men with cameras try to take as many pictures as they can.

Just like in every movie or book the cheerleaders and the jocks are the most popular. The students make way for them as if they are royalty. But what's the most interesting of them all is.

The jocks aren't leading the way. Three of the most beautiful cheerleaders are at the front showing confidence, while the rest of the cheerleading squad makes sure no one walks in their path. 

After the cheerleaders get in the school, the rest of the students follow screaming for attention. I roll my eyes at their behavior. These students are suppose to be future ceo's and they are following a bunch of cheerleaders like dogs.

Soon the bell rings and the rest of the students run into the school hoping not to be late. My eyes catch a tall girl, a bit darker skin than most of the students running and panting towards the school with her schoolbag almost falling from her shoulders.

Huge grey sweater on with black ripped jeans and white shoes with mud on them. I roll my eyes at the sight recognizing the person.

'' Stupid Kwon Yuri. ''

I grab my phone out of my pocket and went straight to my contact list. Scrolling through my contacts I find the person I need. I press call and after two rings the person I need finally picks up.

'' Lee Soo Man speaking. '' 

'' This is Jessica Jung. '' I say with my naturally cold tone.

'' Oh Ms Jung. How have you been? Have you arrived in Korea? It's a pleasure you will be attending my school. '' He says.

Because I'm the eldest daughter of the Jung family people tend to adress me as Ms Jung. It's not something I requested to be called but it's nice to sometimes feel superior than other especially when the person is much older than you.

'' Fine and I've arrived. I have one request.. '' I say.

'' Anything Ms Jung. ''

'' I want you to watch over Kwon Yuri but don't let her notice it. I've heard bad things happening to her and I want to confirm it. ''

'' Bad things? This school is also known for their great manners, Ms Jung. '' He says confused.

I scoff. If that was the truth I wouldn't have heard about it.

'' Lee Soo Man. '' I say.

'' Yes, Ms Jung. '' I can hear by the tone of his voice he started to get more nervous.

'' You should pay attention to your school more often instead of money all the time. ''

'' Ah.. y.es Ms Jung. I'm sorry. '' He stutters. '' I will watch over Kwon Yuri and inform immediatly if something is out of the ordinary. '' 

A tiny smile is visible on my face only for me to know. '' Good. Don't do anything stupid. '' I say and hang up the phone before he could say anything back. 

I leave the building and enter the car infront of the building where my driver was waiting for me.  '' Where to Ms Jung. '' The driver asks. '' Kwon's House. ''. The driver nodded and drives me to my next destination.

****

 

'' Yah! Kwon Yuri what happened to you? '' A taller girl than her with a bag of chips in her hands says. After she sees her friend Yuri running into the classroom sweating and out of breath.

'' I.. *breath* over.. *breath* slept.. '' Yuri pants and takes a seat next to the girl.

'' When don't you. '' She says while munching on her chips.

'' When don't you eat, Choi Sooyoung. ''  

'' Shut up '' She pouts. '' I told my mom to make extra food for me because I know you would be late again and forget your lunch. ''

Yuri quickily grabs her bag and checks if she really did forget my food. she sighs loudly not finding it anywhere in her bag. '' I'm so stupid. ''

'' Yes you are. That's why you have me. '' she grins and happily chews on her chips.

'' You know it's rude to talk with food in your mouth and it's morning fo god sakes why are you eating chips in the morning. ''.

'' Because I can. '' She sticks her tongue out not caring about her lecture.

Yuri shakes her head and sighs. The two girls then started talking about what activities they did last weekend and laugh with each other. The happy chatter stopped completely when three people entered the classroom.

Student admiring the three girls beauty and start reaching for their attention but the three girls paid them no mind. Kim Taeyeon, Im Yoona and Tiffany Hwang. The cheerleaders or what students like to call them The Godesses.

The most wealthiest and popular girls from the school. 

Im Yoona. Yuri's crush ever since she attended this school for almost three years. Widely known as the visual of the cheerleeding squad. Member of The Goddesses.

Tiffany Hwang. Widely known as the energy pill of the cheerleeding team and co-captain. She's popular in school for her beauty and eye-smile. Member of the Goddesses.

Last but not least. Kim Taeyeon the 1st and co-captain of the cheerleading team. Widely known for being the leader of the three goddesses. Leader of the Goddesses.

Yuri keeps staring at the three goddesses but quickily darted her eyes to her friend when one of the cheerleaders caught her staring. Taeyeon smirks and walks over to Yuri with Yoona and Tiffany right behind her. 

Sooyoung started panicking for her friend and Yuri even worse. When the three goddesses stand infront of her desk she couldn't help to turn her head around to see them.

'' Hey Nerd. '' Taeyeon says. Unfortunaly like any movie and book Yuri is under the catergory nerd and the cheerleaders and Jocks tend to bully the nerds the most.

'' Did you finish my homework. '' She asks.

Sooyoung wanted to help but Tiffany kept her cold stare on her making her scared. 

'' Ah. y.es. It's in my bag. I'll grab it for you. '' Yuri stutters. She grabs her bag and search for the papers. She started to panick when she couldn't find them. Taeyeon noticed Yuri's face of panick and her face expression quickily turned from blank to cold. 

'' Please, don't tell me you forgot it at home. Kwon Yuri. '' Taeyeon grabs Yuri's collar hard. The students kept quit not making any sound. They didn't want to be another victim to the bullying.

Yuri kept quiet and was to scared to say a word.

'' Idiot. '' She says and loosened her hand from Yuri's collar. '' You'll make it up to me. '' She says in a harsh tone and went to her usual seat. Yoona send her a smile.. not knowing the meaning while Tiffany kicked her bag to the other side of the classroom.

Yuri was still in the state of shock because this is the first time Taeyeon tried to make physical contact. Sooyoung tried to get her out of the state she was in and comforted her with words. '' Karma will get to them. '' She says to Yuri.

While the commotion happens nobody knew they were being watched and filmed. The person filmed the commotion and send the footage to Jessica Jung.

****

Jessica Jung.

I was on my way to the Kwon's house when I receive a text message with a video file in it. I open the video and start the video. To say I am pissed is an understatement I am fuming. 

No one messes with my friends. 

'' Karma is coming, stupid cheerleaders. ''