Chapter 3: '' Welcome to SM Academy. ''

AN UGLY HEART TURNED BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 3: '' Welcome to SM Academy. ''


Jessica Jung

'' Welcome Ms Jung. '' The old man leaned over his desk chair and greeted me with a smile. The old man had a fringe of grey-white hair around his black short hair. He had an wizened face one that shows trust.

I nodded acknowleding his nice gesture. He motion for me to take seat in the lounge chair infront of his desk. '' It's a pleasure that a Jung will be attending my school. Your parents informed me all the classes you wish to take. ''.

I nod again my eyes not leaving the dean of SM Academy. Suddenly cold sweat glistened on his furrowed brow. I know I have this effect on people. My stare wasn't intentionally cold, my face somehow lacked the gentleness that others had.

My eyes would rest on a point or person longer than the average person and that's only because I'm taught different. Observe every movement or emotion on a person and secrets will come out with ease.

I stand up from my seat breaking eye-contact. The dean's office has an amazing view on the school entrance. It's now 8:00 A.M. Small groups of students started to arrive at school. '' Miss Jung. '' The dean calls for me. '' Would you like a cup of tea or coffee. ''.

'' No thank you. ''.

'' Miss Jung. '' He calls for me again.

'' What do you need Lee Soo Man. ''. I said with a cold tone annoyed that he keeps disturbing me. 

'' My apologies for not paying enough attention to the school. I had no idea this was happening. '' He says guilt visible on her face and bows.

'' Don't worry about it. I know you don't have all the control in this school because of these rich kids parents. '' I answer.

'' Thank you for accepting my apology, Miss Jung.  '' He bows again. '' If you do need anything else don't hesistate to call for help. ''.

'' I'll keep that in mind now pleas be quiet. The students are arriving. '' I dart my attention back to the school entrance.'' Do join me. ''

****

Yuri arrived at the school building. A pair of hawk eyes watching her every move without her knowing but still she feels like someone is watching her. She looks around her once but couldn't see anyone staring at her. 

She shrugs it off and waited patiently infront of the school entrance. After waiting a few minutes her classmate and good friend Choi Sooyoung approach her next to her a girl a head shorter than her.

'' Yul, You're early. '' Sooyoung says greeting her friend with a hug.

'' I know I can't be late again. '' she says.

'' Are you okay, Yul '' The short girl asks.

'' Yes Sunny, I'm alright don't worry about it. '' she fake smiles. '' Where were you yesterday? ''.

'' Oh arrived back yesterday from Japan so I couldn't arrive on school on time so I skipped and decided to come today! '' She giggles.

'' Glad you're back, Sunny. '' Yuri engulfes her into a hug.

 

'' Who are they? '' Jessica asks Lee Soo Man.

He grabs a file on his desk and opens it. '' Choi Sooyoung and Lee Sunny. One of the most smartest girls in SM Academy. Choi Sooyoung parents own Choi Corps while sunny got here by a scholarship. They are close friends of Yuri. They do get bullied sometimes but not as much as her. '' he says while reading the file.

'' Choi Corps. Father did business with them once, nice people. '' I say remember meeting them when I joined one of my father's business trips.

 

Not long after the cheerleaders finally arrived. As always the students (fangirls) stare them with admiration. Screaming for their attention but the cheerleaders didn't give them any mind.

I roll my eyes at their behavior this is so dissapointing. '' Are they always like this.. the students. '' I ask him.

'' Yes from what I've heard they are. These three girls have the biggest ' fanbase ' if you could call it like that. ''. He says.

I dart my attention back to the cheerleaders when I see them approachin Yuri. My ice cold glare staring right through them.

'' Why is it so cold all of a sudden. '' Tiffany says annoyed. 

'' I know right. '' Yoona says. 

'' Hand me my jacket. '' Yoona hands Taeyeons jacket and she put it on.

The three cheerleaders stand infront of Kwon Yuri and her two friends.

While Taeyeon and Tiffany are smirking she notice that Yoona looked worried.

'' I want you to assign someone to observe Yoona when she's with Yuri. '' I say.

Yuri looked down avoiding eye-contact with the three goddesses. 

'' Good job nerd, you arrived before us. '' Tiffany smirks and patted her head. The student started to get jealous because Yuri got touched by one of the goddesses.

'' Anyway all you have to do today is follow me around and do whatever I say. '' Taeyeon says and throws her purse towards Yuri.

Yuri quickily catched it before it fell down on the ground. She don't want to make Taeyeon even more angry.

'' Don't do anything stupid, Kwon Yuri. '' Taeyeon makes on step forward their faces inches apart.

'' Yes, Taeyeon. '' Yuri answers not able to avoid eye-contact.

'' Unnies, lets go before the bell rings I still have to go to my locker. '' Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded. The cheerleaders stepped into the hallway with yuri following behind.

Sooyoung and Sunny are worried for Yuri. They would like to stop the bullying but they aren't strong or rich enough to help her.

'' Miss Jung, are you ready. '' Lee Soo Man asks.

I nod and leave the dean's office with the dean and his secretary guiding me through the hallways. 

****

I arrived at the classroom with the dean and his secretary. The classroom is still empty. I take a seat on the teachers desk facing the classroom. I'm Jessica Jung I need to make a good first impression show them whose here.

The teacher arrived ready to scold me for sitting on his desk but stopped when he sees the dean and his secretary standing right next to me. He looks confused but recognized me quickily and bowed, ah it feels great to be me.

I nod acknowledging his greeting. The dean introduces me and then we waited for the students to arrive. After a few minutes the bell rings and one by one students stared entering the class room.

Little bit startled that the dean and his secretary are in the classroom with a girl sitting on the teachers desk and the teacher standing right next to it. After recognizing me the students started to gasp and widened their eyes. 

'' OMG, Thats Jessica Jung! ''

'' She's so beautiful! ''

'' Is she our new classmate? ''

'' I'm totally going to start a new fanclub. ''

The students started to take pictures. I kept my cold gaze on the door waiting for a certain person to arrive. The classroom started to fill up but the cheerleaders and Kwon Yuri didn't arrive yet. I see Yuri's friends arriving and take a seat next to each other while also being shocked I was sitting infront of them.

I don't know if they know I'm close with Yuri. One minute before the bell the cheerleaders with yuri following behind finally enter the classroom. Expecting the students to pay attention to them but for the first time they didn't even look at them.

The cheerleaders were confused and darted their eyes to where the students attention is on. When our eyes met they knew exactly what the reason is. Kwon Yuri not knowing why the cheerleaders didn't move to their seats and stand frozen in their spot pulled her head and widened her eyes when she sees me sitting on the teachers desk. 

I smirk while seeing her suprised expression. The teacher told the girls to take a seat behind their desk while kwon yuri took a seat infront of her friends avoiding my eyes. I kept my stare on her and I think some of the students notice that because when the dean called for me I didn't respond.

I felt a touch on my shoulder and quickily send a cold glare to the person who dared to touch me. The teacher is shocked by my cold glare and bowed to apologize for him touching me. I nod not making a big deal out of it. 

'' Please. Introduce yourself Miss Jung. '' The teacher says.

'' Hello. I'm Jessica Jung and I will be your new classmate. ''. I suddenly hear a soft bang and see Yuri's head on the table. I smile satisfied with her reaction.