Chapter 4: '' I missed you. ''

AN UGLY HEART TURNED BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 4: '' I missed you. ''


After I introduced myself and confirmed that I am Jessica Jung. The teacher suggested that the students introduced theirselfs. The students introduced themself one by one but it's not like I'm going to remember that anyway. 

It's now the cheerleaders turn. My cold gaze naturally became even more colder than I intended. 

'' Hello, I am Im Yoona. Nice to meet you. '' Yoona says and bows.

" Hello fellow American, my name is Tiffany Hwang but you can call me fany, beautiful. '' Tiffany says. 

I mentally roll my eyes at her attempted flirting. 

'' My name is Kim Taeyeon. Captain of the cheerleading squad. It's a pleasure to meet you Jessica. '' Taeyeon says flirty.

She has the nerve to flirt with me. Didn't know these two cheerleaders tend to be the flirty type.

'' I tend to be called miss Jung by people who I have no personal connection with. '' I tell the students, some nodded in understanding while the cheerleaders look shocked by my cold answer.

'' Ok next.. '' The teachers says nervously.

'' I'm Lee Sunny. Nice to meet you. '' She stands up and bows.

'' My name is Choi Sooyoung. '' She stands up and bows.

Last but not least, my favorite childhood friend stands up to introduce herself, not making eye contact with me. 

'' Kwon Yuri. '' She says while still looking down. 

'' It's not polite to not look the person in the eye when you talk to them, Kwon Yuri. '' I say coldly by purpose. 

'' My apologies, Miss Jung. '' She says and lifts up her head and looks me in the eye.

I smirk. '' You can call me Jessica. Don't act like you don't know me Yuri. ''. 

The student were shocked that the nerdy Kwon Yuri knows Jessica Jung. 

'' Not even a smile or hug I receive from you. '' I pout. '' I missed you. ''. I jump of the teachers desk and walk to Yuri. I quickily engulf her into a hug when we are only inches apart.

Yuri little shocked still embraced me with a hug.

'' I missed you too, Sica. '' Yuri whispers in my ear only so I can hear.

We parted and I pat her lightly on the head. '' I know what's been going on Yuri and I don't like it at all. '' I say and glare at her. Yuri looked down dissapointed. 

I turn around and walk back infront of the class. The students including the cheerleaders still staring between Yuri and I with widened eyes. 

'' I just want to say one more thing before I become your classmate. Do you mess with my family, you mess with me. If my words aren't threatening enough, show your braveness and try to mess with my family but don't run away when I stand infront of you trying to end your life. '' I say with the most coldest tone I didn't know I was capable of.

The students quickily nodded scared to death while the cheerleaders didn't wanna hurt their pride and avoided my eye contact. 

'' Now that everyone introduced themselfs.  Miss Jung, please take a seat where you like. '' The teacher says.

I nod. I look through the classroom when I noticed only one seat avaible in class and unfortunaly it's right next to the cheerleading captain.

I walk over to the empy seat and take a seat. I suddenly feel someone tapping my shoulder, I turn around and find out it's one of the cheerleaders. 

'' Miss Jung, where do you come from. '' She asks me. 

'' It's not something you need to know, Tiffany. '' I say.

'' You can call me Fany. '' She eye-smiles.

I nod. '' You have a beautiful smile. '' I turn around to face the front of the class when I noticed all the students staring at me. I raise one eyebrow and they quickily turned around paying attention to whatever the teacher is blabbering about. I love having this power.

The class is over and to be honest I didn't pay attention to whatever the teacher was saying. I kept my eyes on Yuri the whole time making sure she's ok with me being here. Yuri being a good student did pay attention.

It's now time for lunch. I expected that every student would rush out of the classroom to go to the cafetaria but they all stayed by the door. This school year is going to be hell. I look across the classroom and I see Yuri chatting with her friends Sooyoung and Sunny.

I walk over to them not knowing three cheerleaders following me.

'' Yuri, will you join me for lunch. '' I smile.

Yuri was about to answer when she sees the cheerleaders approaching us behind me.

'' Jessica, Yuri will be joining us for lunch today. '' Taeyeon says. '' You can join us too. ''

'' I'd rather eat with my friend alone. '' I say coldly and grab Yuri's hand. Taeyeon being stubborn kept insisting that I join them for lunch.

'' Excuse me, are you dumb or are you just being ignorant? '' I ask I'm seriously curious is she the only one not seeing the signs.

'' W.what? '' Taeyeon asks dumbfounded. '' I'm just trying to be nice. ''

I roll my eyes. I left the classroom while holding hands with Yuri. The cheerleaders and students shocked because no one ever rejected Kim Taeyeon. Not knowing what to do, Yoona kept her eyes on the two figures who left the classroom while holding hands.

The cheerleaders arrived at the cafetaria and walking towards their favorite table where other cheerleaders of their squad and the football players are seated. The cafetaria is very nosy especially today. Everyone is talking about the new student Jessica Jung.

Jessica is everything I imagined my ideal type to be.

She's super hot.

She's beyond beautiful.

She's a goddess.

Taeyeon heavily sighs annoyed by all the talking.

'' Taeyeon, are you ok? '' Yoona asks

She nods. '' Does she hates me? ''

'' Who? Jessica? '' Tiffany asks.

She nods. '' To be honest, I think you do and I wouldn't blame her. '' Yoona answers.

'' No, I don't think she does. '' Tiffany says.

'' It's so obvious, especially the way she talks to us. '' Yoona says convinced.

'' Well she likes my smile, so she does like me. '' Tiffays says confident.

'' She was lying and she's mine so better back off. '' Taeyeon says annoyed.

'' Like your warning stopped me before. '' Tiffany winks and taps Taeyeon on the head. Yoona rolls eyes at ther unnies bickering.

'' Do you want me to ruin your life, Fany. '' Taeyeon says coldly.

'' I was just joking, calm your Tae Tae. If she does happen to flirt with me I'm not holding back, you know me. '' Tiffany smiles and started to flirt with one of the jocks.

Taeyeon pouts. '' You like the new student, Taeyeon. '' Baekhyun asks while eardropping on their conversation.

She nods.

'' I thought we had something going on today.. '' Baekhyun tried to hold her hand.

'' Well it went away just like that. '' She smirks. '' Sorry. ''

Baekhyun stood up angry from his seat. '' That's not what you said last night! ''

'' I lied. Get over it. '' Taeyeon says annoyed.

Baekhyun left the cafetaria pissed, the jocks following behind him.

'' Aish TaeTae look what you did. Nickhun and I almost got it one before you ruined it with Baekhyun. '' Tiffany says.

'' Yoongie help me. How should I get her to notice me. '' Taeyeon ignoring Tiffanys bickering.

'' Stop bothering innocent people especially her friend Yuri. I'm pretty sure she knows about that. '' Yoona says.

Taeyeon was thinking it through when she came with an excellent idea. Well excellent in her eyes.

'' Maybe not. I think If I keep bothering that nerd she'll notice me more. '' Taeyeon smiles widely.

'' Perfect TaeTae. '' Tiffany claps her hand with excitement.

'' Definetly not. '' Yoona sighs.

'' It is perfect Yoongie she's going to try anything to stop the bullying. '' Taeyeon says.

'' Do whatever you want but don't get me involved. '' Yoona stands up from her seat and walks out of the cafetaria.

'' Why is she like that? '' Taeyeon asks Tiffany. Tiffany shrugs.

'' Whatever. lets look for the nerd she's probably with Jessica right now. ''.

The two cheerleaders walked out of the cafetaria and went looking for the nerd and Jessica Jung.