Chapter 2: '' It's the first time. ''

AN UGLY HEART TURNED BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 2: '' It's the first time. ''


Jessica Jung

The car ride to the Kwon's house only took 20 minutes. Arriving at the Kwon's house I couldn't hide my smile seeing the familiar house I consider my second home. I use to visit the Kwon's house everyday.

Before I met the Kwon family. Mr & Mrs Kwon weren't financially stable. They struggled alot with the money almost working three jobs at the same time. And still being that busy they always took care of Krystal and I whenever my parents were abroad.

After seeing them in such a difficult situation my begging helped them get a job under my parents company.

Mr & Mrs Kwon expecting my arrival stand infront of their house ready to greet me after not seeing me over the years. I step out of the car, take a deep breath and smile lightly. 

'' I'm back Kwon Yuri. ''

Mr & Mrs Kwon welcomed me with hug and kisses. '' Jessica Sooyeon Jung has grown up from a little girl to a beautiful young woman. ''. Mr Kwon says. I blush lightly. Mr & Mrs Kwon are like family.

After all the greeting we went to the living room to catch up on things. I haven't been in South-Korea for a long time. Mr & Mrs Kwon also have no idea why I decided to move back to South-Korea.

'' I'm back to reunite with Yuri. I miss her auntie and uncle. '' I smile. '' And I'm sure she misses me too. ''. After moving to the USA. I helped my father alot in the company so I didn't have the time to contact Yuri at all. 

I could only talk to her a few times a year through skype. 

'' We are glad you are back, Sooyeon. '' Auntie says and smiles.

'' I am too auntie. ''

Mr Kwon decided to leave us to talk and finish some paperwork he received from work.  '' When is Soojung coming to visit us. '' Auntie asks.

'' Soojung has no idea I'm here auntie but I'm sure she'll find out soon and visit us during schoolbreaks and the holidays. '' I say.

'' You know she's going to be really mad when she finds out, honey. '' Auntie playfully smirks. '' But atleast I'll know she'll visit. I never see you kids. ''.

I laugh lightly. '' Auntie the only reason why I came back is not because I miss Yuri, it's also because I have heard some information about Yuri's schoollife that she's being bullied. ''

'' What do you mean, Sooyeon. What's happening with Yuri's schoollife, so it is true that she's getting bullied isn't she. '' Auntie started to worry. 

'' I found out today when I visited the school. ''.

'' I knew something was wrong with my daughter. When I first known about the rumor I asked Yuri about it but she denied everything and she told me to believe her. I know she denied it only to make us less worried but I know Yuri. She's a strong girl.. a little bullying wouldn't hurt her. But now that you're here I have a feeling it's getting worse. '' Auntie sighs.

'' Auntie why is Yuri wearing her old clothes to school. ''.

'' She doesn't want people finding out that we work for your family. She just wants to be known as the girl who worked hard for what she achieved. '' Auntie says. 

'' Auntie, do you know Kim Taeyeon, Tiffany Hwang and Im Yoona. '' I asks.

'' Your parents have had a few meetings with their parents but I'm not sure if your parents are doing any business with them. How do you know them? '' She asks.

'' They are the ones behind the bullying. '' I answer unexpectedly cold.

'' I knew something was up with these girls. They once even came to my house to look for Yuri but she wasn't home at the time. ''.

'' Well I'm going to fix whatever is going on in that school. '' I say determined.

'' Thank you Sooyeon. '' Auntie smiles and engulfes me into a tight hug.

'' Oh Auntie please don't inform Yuri I'm back in South-Korea. I want to suprise her at school. '' I smirk.

'' Your secret is safe with me. '' Auntie fake zips .

'' Alright Auntie. I'll be going before she gets home. It was nice seeing you again Auntie. I'll visit you tomorrow with Yuri. '' I smile and kiss her on the cheek.

'' Ok, see you tomorrow sweetheart. '' I engulfed her into one last hug and left the house. 

****

The school bell rangs indicating the last class of the day is over. School for today is over. Students already leaving SM Academy ready to go back home or to chill outside with their friends. 

While Kwon Yuri is stuck in the classroom alone with the cheerleaders no other students present not even a teacher and no room to escape. she looked down not trying to make any eye-contact with the bullies infront of her. 

'' Are you even listening to us. '' Tiffany slams her hand on the desk she's sitting behind.

'' Y.es I a..m. '' She stutters.

'' Can you talk normal once in awhile. '' Tiffany says frustrated.

'' I'm sorry. '' Yuri says clearly not trying to make her more pissed.

Taeyeon takes a seat infront of the desk yuri is sitting behind and eyed the girl sharply. 

'' I got detention because of you. '' Taeyeon says coldly. '' What are we going to do about that. ''.

'' It wasn't my.. '' 

'' Did I say you can talk. '' Taeyeon interrupted her and slammed her hand on the desk. Yuri shook her head no. '' Don't even move an inch because of you I will get trouble at home. ''. Taeyeon yells.

'' Unnie, lower your voice. '' Yoona says placing a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder.

'' Don't want you to get in more trouble, TaeTae. '' Tiffany says while sitting on one of the desk, checking her nails and smirks. 

Taeyeon glares at Tiffany but she just shrugged and continued with her nails. Taeyeon takes a deep breath and faces Yuri again. Taeyeon slaps her across the face shocking Tiffany and Yoona. Yuri held her hitted cheek while holding back her tears.

It's the first time Taeyeon ever made physical contact usually it's someone from her cheerleading squad who pushed her around or anything. '' Don't ever get in me in trouble again and I will ruin you even more, you piece of trash! '' Taeyeon yells. '' Tomorrow I want you at school before me. As punishment you'll do everything I'll ask you to do. GOT IT!. ''.

Yuri nods her head and keeps her head down, tears started to fall down not being able to hold them in. '' TaeTae, lets go. My driver is waiting outside. ''. Tiffany says and dags Taeyeon out of the classroom. 

Yuri kept her head down not believing what just happened. While Yuri was still in deep thoughts she didn't notice that Yoona was still in the classroom with her. Yoona never approved of what her unnies do to other students but she has no say in it. 

Yoona walked over to Yuri's desk and grab a hold of her hand. Yuri was afraid and jerked her hand away from the cheerleader. The broken eyes of Yuri, broke Yoona's heart. '' I'm sorry. ''. she quickily walks out of the classroom. 

After awhile of trying to calm down Yuri left the classroom quietly and went home by foot. Not noticing just like the cheerleaders that again they were being filmed and sent the footage to her childhood friend Jessica Jung. 

After dinner with her parents Yuri sat down on the sofa, turning on the tv. She softly pressed the buttons of the remote control surfing through the channels. Making herself more comfortable she laid down on the sofa, yawning after settling down.

Not long after her eyes grew tired and she fell asleep. An hour later her mother saw her daughter sleeping peacefully. She asked her husband to carry her to the bedroom with her following behind. 

Her husband laid there daughter on the queen sized bed. She tuck her in and sat beside her daughter and caressing her cheeks. '' It will get better. You're going to be alright. My strong beautiful daughter. ''. Mrs kwon kisses her daughter on the forehead before exiting the room with her husbands arms around her waist.