Second Chapter

My blonde Angel

Jonghyun took the disinfection, the cotton pads, and the tweezers. He also took a cup in which he poured a little bit of disinfection. Baek watched him closely as he squeezed Jongie's jacket with his fingers.

"Take off your jacket... and your shirt... don‘t worry, I'm a puppy, don‘t forget," Jongie smiled, but walked away from the room.

He went into the room where his mom had things. Jonghyun had keys from his mom's workplace. Jonghyun always had some t-shirts in mom's closet room. Also, Jonghyun was always training with boys, he was sweating a lot so he needed one extra t-shirt. Hyun took his extra t-shirt and locked the room again when he walked back.

Baekhyun already took the jacket and the t-shirt off and placed it on the chair. Baekhyun hoped that he will be alright. He also hoped that the blood didn't get on Hyun's jacket. He was scared that Hyun will yell at him. When Jonghyun returned, he could see Baek's chest. He had a pretty figure and the blonde almost got lost in his thoughts, but he blinked quickly and got closer to him.

"So... I will clean your wounds... it will probably be a bit stern... but I need to clean it..." Hyun smiled and gave an apple to Baekhyun.

"Eat it..." Jonghyun blinked and took his hygienic gloves and began cleaning.

"Uhm... thank you... but... we're going to be late... both of us..." he blinked, but he hissed as disinfection was poured in the wound on his hand.

He didn't even know how they could do it... hurt him like this. He quickly bit into an apple and began hissing.

"Mommy will write us an apology... and the boys will excuse you too, do not worry," Jongie smiled, and continued.

Jonghyun caressed the small, frightened little boy gently, not wanting him to be afraid more. For a moment, Jonghyun thought he had a frightened kitten with him than a boy who was a bit younger than him. The redhead boy blinked in surprise. Baekhyun sometimes looked at Jonghyun, he had beautiful eyes. Taemin was calling him Puppy, and it was not surprising. Those eyes... Baek felt like he was in some kind of dream. He wasn't so much afraid... But he was in the hands of a beautiful angel. Hyun took care of all the wounds and put on some of them the patches and the other bandage. He did not want to skip anything, he wanted him to be fine.

"Ah... Jonghyunnie, what are you doing here?" a voice suddenly appeared and Baekhyun flinched, turned away from his blond angel, and looked at the black-haired woman who came into the room.

"Hello, eumonnie... but, Baekhyun has come in contact with violent enemies… we have destroyed them with Minho a little bit," the blonde boy smiled, threw his gloves into the bin and cleaned things.

Jonghyun sometimes managed to serve some things with the greatest sincerity, unable to lie, not to his mother whom he loved.

"What?" Mom mumbled, looking at Baekhyun.

"G-good afternoon ..." the red-haired boy greeted her when the woman smiled and nodded, but she looked at her son.

"Well... it does not matter, anyway... will you please write a confirmation that we were here?" Hyun blinked cutely when it just rang for the beginning of the lesson.

"I‘ll write... so is he all right?" The woman smiled and walked closer when Baek looked at her.

"Clearly! I checked him!" The blonde grinned proudly, patting his chest.

That's why Hyun's mom had to smile, Jongie had feelings for nursing, and like Kibum he could give first aid and care. Still, after grammar school, he wanted to go to the art college.

"I'll give him my shirt... I will not go to the training today, and I took the apple from you... Do not worry, it's not yours, but my," Jongie said when Baek looked at him.

He wanted to say something, but Hyun put his hand on his mouth and laughed. He was cute as the redhead was modest, yet Jonghyun did not know why is Baekhyun like this. He wanted to know more about Baekhyun.

"Shsh... take the apple as a reward," he winked at him when the mom of Kim's brothers smiled and went to the table where she wrote the confirmation.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun put on Jonghyun‘s shirt and threw the apple into the trash bin. Hyun took his jacket from Baekhyun and Baek's head. He almost skidded the internal collapse, but otherwise Jonghyun didn’t notice it.

"Now you will be under our protection," Jonghyun whispered when his mom came to him and gave him two papers with a confirmation.

Baek blinked in surprise, blushing, but he stepped cautiously out of the deckchair.

"Thank you," they both bowed, took the papers, and Hyun and his mom hugged when both boys went away from the nursing room and walked slowly to the Baekhyun class.

"Uhm... this... you do not have to go with me," Baekhyun smiled, blinking his eyes.

"But I want," said the blonde and took him around his shoulders when the red-haired blushed.

Jongie had to smile. He was very embarrassed to the redhead, he could not help because the kitten next to him was perhaps even more delicious after his face caught a reddish shade. Though Baek was a nice kid in his own right. Hyunnie stopped in front of the door to Baekhyun‘s class and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" The voice of the professor of history came from inside.

"Come on," Jongie whispered, smiled, and took the crank when the two boys came in.

"Good afternoon, Professor..." the blonde bowed, when Mr. Park looked at them quite surprised, but the two boys came to him when Baek bowed.

"There was a minor accident ... I was with Baekhyun at the nursing room, we're bringing you a report here," Hyun smiled, and Baekhyun handed a paper to the professor.

"Okay... Taemin said he will be late... sit down and you, Jonghyun, thank you," the professor nodded, smiling.

"It was nothing, we should help to others," the blonde grinned, bowing as he looked at Taemin, who was looking at the two of them from the first desk.

"Hi, my brother!" Jongie grinned, but he said goodbye to the professor and went out of the class, exhaled, put his hands in his pockets, and broke into his class.

At that, he paused, and from inside he heard the voice of his math teacher. Yeah, math, he hated it, but he excelled in it, even though he did not want to continue with math, because some logarithms, squares, equations, and other mathematical phenomena and scenes simply did not interest him. He took a deep breath but knocked on the door when he waited for the invitation. Then he walked in, closed the door behind him, and bowed deeply.

"I apologize to you, Mrs. Choi, that I am late for your lesson, but I rescued my younger classmate in our break time and went to the nursing room, where we also received confirmation," he smiled, handing a paper to a professor who looked down at him very strictly.

"So Mr. Kim is a savior... well, Mr. Lee has informed me about your absence, but you have to do it at a time when you know you will not have math..." she glanced at him, looking for the slightest mistake.

"But Professor, I had to protect him, the danger always comes at the worst moment, it does not take into consideration that it's just math!" The blonde blinked, and a few of his classmates laughed.

Besides being the class award winner, he was also a good comedian and joker. That's why he decided for his dream school, which he had been preparing for his most spectacular performances for the first time. Not only in singing but also dance, piano or guitar play but also playing in a theatre.

The professor frowned, throwing one glance into the class when everyone was silent and cleared. Then the professor looked back at the blonde.

"Calculate the example on the blackboard... I will then gave you a mark..." she said, pointing at the blackboard.

"A new substance? And just calculate?“ Jonghyun raised his eyebrows.

"If you can afford to miss the beginning of the lesson, yes..." she nodded.

Hyun did not understand how he could be blamed for this. The woman is perhaps from the time when corporal punishment was allowed, otherwise, Jonghyun could not explain it! Or the woman was such a fool in math that she might be even engaged to math... lesbian! That was more suitable, Jonghyun thought when he grinned for himself but still went to the blackboard, looked at the example, and took the chalk.

"Well, I will have done this here... this is what I will do... then I will add it up... then it will come out of this... hmm I will continue like this..." he said for himself, scored, crossed, but eventually... he got to the result and the dear Professor looked at him as if she had fallen from a tree!

"Fine, is not it? Am I right?“ Hyun smiled enthusiastically, putting off the chalk.

"Well... surprisingly yes... sit down..." she nodded, not defeating when Jonghyun, with the winning smile, went to his almost twin.

"How did you do that?" Jinki muttered as soon as Jonghyun sat down.

"I saw the paper with the result and the calculation method... so I remembered it and wrote it," he smiled like an angel, opened the textbook and began to quickly write what his fellow students could do during his absence.

"I could have thought it was not so easy for you, and you are not a genius," Jinki laughed, but they both quickly started to do something because the viper who stood by the blackboard was just looking for her prey, and they did not want to be her prey!

~~~

Baekhyun wrote down everything from Taemin. Minnie smiled, then pinched Baek, until the red-haired blinked his eyes in surprise, and looked up at Min, who was smiling widely.

"So what?" He grinned.

"W-Wh-what?" Baekhyun blinked in confusion.

"You and Jonghyun looked at each other for so long time, did not you?" Min said, innocently, and leaned his head to one side, Baekhyun blushed, so he didn't have just red hair but his face was red too.

"N-no... no..." He shook his head and dropped his eyes into the textbook when he looked into his scribbles.

"Seriously?" Taemin blinked and leaned his head on the other side.

Taemin was a natural disaster. It was not for nothing that the boys called him the angel with the soul of the devil, as the boy invented one lobby after another. One would not even say, even the professors did not know what the little devil is, what he is capable of!

The whole lesson of history went smoothly, did not write anything, and did not take long and the lesson ended. There was a shout and stinging in the corridors. Most of the students went to lunch without taking into contact with the overwhelming professors who tried to reduce them, but nothing was valid. They were like a flock of wildebeests.

Taemin and Baekhyun went to lunch together. Baek stared around with his eyes on the buckwheat. He was about to go home ... but suddenly someone was hugging around his shoulders! The red-haired boy screamed and wanted to escape or crouched, but two strong arms caught him around his waist.

"Shsh Baek... it's me... Jonghyun," he whispered at his ear, and when Baek looked up with fear, he had a blond puppy in front of him who smiled at him cutely.

Taemin was just like that captured by Jinki, and he was scared by screaming Baekhyun. Students looked at them briefly, but they ignored them because they had something else to do.

~~~

Jonghyun thought that math would be eternally stretched. Every second he checked the clock, looked at it so often, and the clock was starting to get ugly, he did not like the clock! He knew in advance that he would have tossed them out of the window. If it had ringed at least. He grunted, silently silent until Jinki looked at him and grimaced. He knew very well his friend's anxiety, especially his intolerance to mathematics. Hyun frowned at him, but at that moment salvation came from heaven. It was ringing! Everyone enthusiastically began to pack and almost some of them had obeyed the professor's remark on the test that would be the next lesson time.

"It will be fun again," said Siwon, who got to them from the back desks and stopped next to the boys.

"I heard something had happened at the toilets," said the brown-haired and looked at the blond boy who threw his bag over his shoulder.

"The attackers had beaten up the first year... so we had a little bit of fight together with Minho," he smiled innocently, shrugging his shoulders as he passed through his hair with a hand.

"I can imagine this, we'll probably set up with unofficial School Guardians," Siwon laughed when Hyun nodded with a grin, but all three of them went out of the classroom.

"I think you already are," Jinki grinned.

"That's us!" Hyun grinned victoriously when Siwon laughed but said goodbye to the boys because he did not go to lunch with them.

The boys put their bags in the lockers and went to the dining room when they saw a herd of first years, and they had to change their looks and grin. But the two of them were looking for the red-haired with the blonde! And they saw them soon! Hyun nodded to Jinki, and the two of them walked to the two boys and caught them. Hyunnie caught Baekhyun. But Baekhyun crouched in fear.

This Jonghyun did not want to, it stabbed his heart, but rather caught the redhead around his waist. He needed to calm him down. Still wondering why he was so scared he was like a frightened puppy... no... he was like a kitten.

"Shsh Baek... it's me ... Jonghyun," he whispered in his ears so the red-haired did not care.

He watched him as he lifted his eyes to him. He smiled and held Baekhyunn, it seemed that Baek had calmed down, but he was a little bit blushing.

"Hyunnie... we'll go together for lunch... you'll just take your bag," Jonghyun smiled, the younger boy‘s hair.

"B-but... I-I... I should go... home... I do not have money... with me..." the red-haired blinked and looked down.

He was ashamed of himself. When he finds friends, he has to say it that way! One half of his brain was screaming at him, the other one was saying to run away from him. But his legs did not listen, it wanted to stay with Jonghyun. Likewise, the heart was beating fast.

"I'll pay... don't worry, come on," Hyun smiled, though he was surprised that suddenly the red-haired boy got back into such a state when he was frightened and bruised.

"But... it is impossible!" The younger jerked, then lifted his head again and looked at Jonghyun‘s eyes.

"Come on, let's go," Hyunnie smiled, took him around his waist, and left Baek's bag in his locker when Taemin and Jinki were both behind the two boys, they grinned at each other and were whispering, but we all know what it was...

~~~

I hope you'll enjoy it