Fourth Chapter

My blonde Angel

The next day Jonghyun was at the railing in front of the school. He leaned against it with his back and watched all pupils around him. After a moment, boys appeared.

 

"Why didn‘t you wait for us?" Kibum pouted.

 

"He's waiting for his big love," Taemin grinned when Jjong slapped his back.

 

"Ya, silence," he snapped, his lips pursing.

 

"Why? You both look at each other like puppies in love,“ Minnie laughed.

 

"Love, he's a puppy," Jinki smiled, kissing Tae's hair. "Well, that's why I can say that, yes!" Taemin smirked when Jinki laughed.

 

"Haha, well, make fun of it you two," Jonghyun pouted as he looked at the direction of the road when he noticed Suho and Baekhyun approaching them.

 

"Hey, hi, you're waiting for my dongsaeng, right? So, bye!" Suho grinned, waving when he had vanished, and Jonghyun hugged Baek.

 

"Hello, foxie, how have you been? All good?" Hyun smiled and Baek’s hair as he blinked as if he were a puppy in his new home.

 

"Um... h-hello... yeah... everything," he smiled, blinking lightly when he remembered yesterday's therapy.

 

"How was school, Baek, all good?" Leeteuk smiled, watching the younger boy, who bit his lip, lowered his head, and nodded.

 

"It was hyung..." he whispered when Teuk tilted his head to one side. "Did anything happen in school? Something you want to tell me?" He asked cautiously, offering a cup of water.

 

"No... no... hyung..." He shook his head. "When you came, you looked a little excited but terrified... somebody in school had to make you happy, am I right?" Teuk smiled, but he added in his head that the redhead had suffered pain, although he did not admit it.

 

"I... Taemin and his friends... they... I was with them for lunch... and one of his cousins... he paid for me and he did not want anything..." Baekhyun blinked when Leeteuk blinked in surprise but smiled.

 

"Seriously? That's amazing, you see, I told you not to fear Taemin and his friends..." he breathed out smiling. "But... I... well... I thought they wouldn't like to talk with me..." he murmured.

 

"Did you tell them that you were from an orphanage? Or why do you mean that?" The psychologist smiled.

"No... I can‘t..." Baek shook his head. He doesn’t want to lose them! "I... I'm afraid... some pupils from… fourth grade already knows that I am… from here… but they don’t… I don’t want this information to get to them…“ he murmured. "And... I thought... that Taemin's friends... that they don’t like new people... that they don’t want to have in their group someone like me..." He trembled as he drank and Teuk sighed when he younger boy's back.

 

"Baekhyunnie... calm... breathe in and breathe out. It's okay, right? You have bad memories of your past time... I know, but believe me that we won‘t allow anything to happen to you... What happened today in school?" Teuk asked when Baek shook his head.

 

If the children don‘t want to talk, they are emotionally injured... whether on the body or in the heart, but Teuk knew that Baekhyun always acts like this if he was attacked physically.

 

"One of the Taemin's friends, his cousin, surely helped you a lot tonight, didn't he?" Teuk smiled, when Baekhyun blinked slightly over the sudden change of the subject and blushed.

 

"Yeah... he... he gave me his shirt too... I should give him back it tomorrow..." He whispered when Teuk raised his eyebrows. "Why are you wearing his shirt?" He asked when Baekhyun blinked and shook his head. "Can I ... can I go now?" He whispered when Teuk smiled and nodded.

 

"We are all, we can go," Jinki smiled when the whole group went to the school. 

 

Several other students turned around and looked at them but otherwise ignored them. Jinki and Hyun soon left for class because, as they said, Mr. Ahn does not like the delay, like most of the school teachers, but Hyun didn‘t want to take some physics test for the first lesson of the day! Kibum and Minho had the first Korean language and Taemin with Baekhyun history.

 

The lessons were running and running like a slaughtered mare. Soon all six boys reunited when Hyun bought for him and Baek lunch again when both boys picked up what they wanted and went to sit down next to the others.

 

"Baek, can I go out with you today? At least a bit," Jonghyun smiled, looking at Baekhyun, who was slightly blushing, visibly biting his lip, and looked at the plate in which he had his ramyeon.

 

"I... Uhm... we can go to the park... then I have... a piano lesson..." He blinked when Jjong smiled in surprise.

 

"It's impeccable, you have to play something for me, I play the guitar!" He smiled as Baekhyun nodded, slightly shy, but at least he smiled. "Oh, yeah, but I do not know much..." Baekhyun blushed when the blond waved his hand.

 

"It does not matter, no professional player from the sky has dropped, we can try a duet... Jinki hyung knows the piano too," he grinned when Jinki nodded.

 

"That's the holy truth," he laughed when Jjong smirked and finished his meal when he drank.

 

"But Hyunnie, do not be too long outside, tomorrow we write Japanese, and you know it's on your hook," Jinki suddenly remembered, looking at his friend who was pouting.

 

"Hyuung..." he whined. "I'll be able to do it in five minutes, I swear!" He whimpered when Baek laughed softly and blushed. Jonghyun was just a comic.

 

"But I thought that Hyunnie is the best in class,“ Taemin raised his eyebrows. "He is, but only if he studies and he isn’t a lazy ," Jinki laughed. "But languages ​​don’t make me trouble..." Jonghyun groaned. "Except you've mistaken a cow with grass in Chinese last time, that's good," Kibum nodded when everyone laughed at the table, and Jonghyun pouted.

 

"Minho once even mistook the chair with the building and it's only worse!" Hyun stuck his tongue out. "But that was something else, hyung," Minho laughed, when Jjong had muttered something and stood up when he took his own and Baek's tray, who was just blinking when he smiled and watched Hyun. At that moment he was a little bit afraid that Jonghyun would be angry at him, but Taemin had reached him.

 

"Do not worry, he's just a dinosaur, he'll be fine soon," he whispered, grinning when Baekhyun blushed and looked at the table. He was probably too good to be investigated! "Hey, do not spoil my little fox, okay? Come on, let's go," Hyun said, taking Baekhyun's hand when he bit his lip slightly, but took Hyun shyly by the hand, and they both went straight to the lockers where they took their bags and headed from the school to the park.

 

UNKNOWN POV

 

"Hey," smiled the brown-haired man with a huge smile on his lips.

 

"Love," the taller brunette smiled, kissing the other one on his lips when he blushed slightly but smiled and returned a kiss when the two of them sat in a smaller café near the park.

 

"How's the job?" The brown-haired man asked.

 

"But... I do not complain, you know how I love helping these kids, just... sometimes the stories of their lives are very hard," the black-haired man breathed out as his boyfriend nodded in understanding and took his hand. 

 

"I know when I can, I'll help you there... we're just preparing a celebration and picking gifts, birthdays in the family means that the whole family will meet," brunette breathed out and smiled.

 

"And... do you think I'm going to get well with your parents? But... I already have something for your uncle, too," the black-haired man smiled, blinking as the other laughed. "Excuse me... do you not remember? Don’t talk about hating, my love, you know, my younger cousin is totally in love with a boy in his class," he giggled.

 

"Yeah, that Minho, is not it?" The black-haired grinned, ordering a frappucino for both of them and a piece of a cake. "Yes, exactly... well, and our other cousin is the same... we are just a little bit... the weird part of our family... so to Hyeomin, Hyeori and Sanji, they are lucky with their boyfriends... and so Heechul, he has now a girl," the brown-haired laughed when the black-haired widened his eyes.

 

"Do not say..." he laughed and shook his head as he thanked the waiter and took his lover’s hand. "I'll only be glad if nobody has anything against us..." He blinked when the other smiled.

 

"And what about that boy... Baekhyun?" Brunette asked when the black-haired man blinked.

 

"Yesterday, something had happened in the school..." he sighed when the other man looked at him.

 

"So about him, Hyunnie had talked yesterday..." he blinked.

 

"He talked?" The black-haired man blinked, when the brown-haired man wanted to answer but in surprise he opened his eyes when he pointed through the glassed window somewhere at the park.

 

When the other of the young men turned, he noticed two boys walking in the park. One blonde and one red-haired... And a psychologist could not help but warmed up this picture at his heart, because... it was the first time he saw Baekhyun smiling like this...

 

END OF THIS PART

 

"Where's that lesson taking place?" Jonghyun asked Baekhyun with a smile. "A little bit... over there... where are the big golden gate and big building..." Baek smiled. "Okay, I will not make you nervous, but... next time I will go with you when you feel it, I want to hear from you... I want to help you," Jonghyun smiled and looked at Baekhyun's eyes, Baek was confused by the grace in his voice just about everything. Jonghyun was different from everyone else.

 

"I... I... well..." Baekhyun smiled and nodded when Jjong smiled.

 

"Do you have a phone? Can I write a message for you?" He asked when Baekhyun shook his head and bit his lip. "I... I got him the last time..." he swallowed and lowered his gaze.

 

Jonghyun stared at his eyes and frowned when he stopped Baekhyun and hugged him.

 

"That idiots, I am going to punish them, make their in the air…“ Jonghyun growled. "No... Hyunnie..." Baekhyun widened his eyes as he spoke, but continued. "I'll... I'll have a new one soon... I'm sure... yes..." he whispered, nodding his head when Hyun looked at him but pulled him closer and his back.

 

"Okay... but... well... they deserve a bigger fight lesson..." he snapped and they walked again. "You gave them one the fight lesson yesterday..." Baek smiled when Hyun smirked. "Yeah, yesterday, and I'll give them another again if they would try something again!" Jonghyun snapped, nodding his head when Baek felt really over the safest place where that blonde puppy was.

 

"Thank you... Hyunnie..." Baekhyun murmured, but he still was not sure what Jonghyun would think about him if he will tell him about his life.

 

"For you at any time," Hyun smiled, feeling his heart pounding over the red-haired cuteness.

 

Soon the two boys reached the gate when they stopped. Jonghyun Baek's cheek. "Be careful," he smiled, when Baek was blushing. 

 

"Hyung will come to pick me up..." he whispered when Jonghyun nodded, gently kissing Baek on his forehead and waving him before he left and disappeared into one of the streets. 

 

Baekhyun stood and bit his lip. He had to lean on the gate. His heart was beating fast and he could not believe it. He looked at the sky and exhaled before his steps were taken to the building where his piano lesson was taking place. He loved it, but he was full of thoughts about Jonghyun at the moment.

 

 

Annyeong, after long time here I have for you another chapter, I hope that I didn't let you wait for hudred years ^^

I hope that you will enjoy it and forgive me my mistakes ^^ Thank you for reading!