Third Chapter

My blonde Angel

Hello my dear readers! I hope that I didn't let you wait for this story for so long time ^^ I hope that you will enjoy this chapter and wait for fourth! I love this story ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun, full of embarrassment, went with Jongie into the dining room, where it was crowded by people. There were mainly first-year students, second-year students, and also third-year students. Jonghyun smiled, but he led the boy to the counter, where he handed him a tray and took his tray when he moved to the counter. Jonghyun paid for it and moved to the food.

 

"Take what you want, don't be afraid," Jonghyun smiled, when Baekhyun nodded and his eyes shone when sushi was on the plate.

 

"Do you love sushi?" Jongie asked with a smile when Baek nodded and Hyunnie grinned.

 

Jonghyun took sushi and together with Baek went to sit down next to Jinki and Minnie. It didn't take a long and Kibum and Minho joined boys soon. They were chatting happily and were eating. Only Baek wasn't talking at all. Hyun watched him, trying to look inconspicuously, but his twin was watching him and soon others too.

 

"Baek, where are you going after school?" Hyun whispered suddenly into Baekhyun's ear.

 

Baekhyun blinked in surprise and bit his lip. "I'm going... h-home..." he stammered, blinking.

 

Jonghyun looked at him in surprise. What happened to him? He didn't ask for anything wrong, did he? He should watch and follow Baekhyun... and he will be able to find the truth. You can stalk him right now! Jongie thought and he had to grin at his thoughts.

 

"And can I go with you? Maybe we have the same way," the blond boy smiled innocently.

 

"Uhm... I..." Baekhyun stammered, cleared his throat, and didn't know what to say.

 

You will tell them that you're in an orphanage and you'll lose your new friends. If Jonghyun will go with you, he'll get to know that you're from an orphanage and it's going to be all over the school! But... but... but what if he isn't bad? What if Jonghyun is different? Baekhyun... you should never believe at first glance... But when he... what should I do?!

Exactly these thoughts were flying over Baek's head. He was confused, argued with himself, and for a moment he looked confusedly in the food, a little absent when Jonghyun bit his lip. Is something wrong? Baekhyun does not want Jonghyun to follow him home and find out where he lives? Or... what's behind it? Jonghyun wanted to know the answer to it, but suddenly his cell phone rang. All five of the guys jerked slightly and looked at the blonde who apologized, but accepted the call.

 

"Yes, Wookie hyung?" Jonghyun answered.

 

Kibum looked at his brother and raised his eyebrows.

 

"Hi dinosaurs, can you come after school? I need your help with picking a gift for your dad, so my dad needs help, but you understand... he's like a brother, and I have to deal with it... I could call Kibum, but you're a better choice," laughed some voice, Jonghyun laughed and smiled at Kibum as he stretched his shoulders.

 

"Sure, it might be good... I have lunch right now, will you come for me?" The blonde smiled.

 

"Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, should I pick up also Kibum?" Ryeowook asked.

 

"No, he will certainly be with his boyfriend," Jonghyun laughed.

 

Others looked at Jonghyun with their eyebrows raised. Baekhyun was eating and Jonghyun ate too.

 

"Oh, I understand, well, in fifteen minutes, see you," the young man laughed on the other end of the conversation.

 

"Sure, hold on, see you later," the blonde smiled, ended the call and put his phone into the pocket when he looked at the boys.

 

"That was Ryeowook, he wants to help with something," he smiled, looking at Baek, who blinked.

 

"That's a cousin," he said.

 

"Uhm..." he smiled and nodded when he was... maybe glad he was not Jonghyun's boyfriend. 

 

But why did he suddenly have such thoughts? It doesn't matter to him, does it? Baekhyun was ashamed of his thoughts. He cleared his throat, and soon they all finished their lunch. Baek thanked Jongie for lunch. Jonghyun was happy that he could do it for him. Then the guys went for the bags and walked down the corridor to the exit. Taemin hugged Jinki, Kibum hugged Minho, and Jonghyun and Baekhyun walked between them, and the red-haired boys felt safe.

 

"Do you have someone to accompany you home?" Taemin asked suddenly when Baek looked up in surprise at Tae.

 

"Uhm... Suho will pick me up, he is always waiting for me after school... he's studying languages," he breathed out.

 

"Oh, Suho? You never told me about him," Minnie smiled as Baekhyun bit his lip.

 

"We do not know each other so much... Minnie..." He blinked and Taemin wanted to say something, but Jjong interrupted him.

 

"Let him be... he'll introduce him to you at another time," he smiled, looking at Jinki, who laughed as Taemin pouted.

 

"Jongie is right, Minnie, he just met us," he grinned.

 

"But I know him from the beginning!" He pouted more when the laughter came and everyone looked in surprise at Baekhyun who was laughing. Baekhyun blushed and lowered his head.

 

"You should laugh more often! I commend it to you!" Jonghyun grinned and Baek blushed.

 

"Yeah!" Taemin smiled, embracing Baekhyun, who blinked as if he was a puppy in a new home.

 

"Uhm... I never... I am not used to..." Baek breathed out, but he hugged Taemin back when Taemin grinned and patted him on his back.

 

"Puppy! Move your quickly!" the voice suddenly came as the boys walked through the courtyard.

 

"Wookie!" Jonghyun grinned, but he laughed and hugged Baekhyun tightly. 

 

"Take care of yourself and see you tomorrow, okay?" He smiled when Baekhyun thought that his heart wants to run out from his chest! 

 

Baek nodded weakly, smiled, and Jjong grinned with the boys and went away with the brown-haired young man who was waiting for him at the car. After a while, Suho appeared, thanked for his friend's custody, and then, together with Baek, alone, they went home.

 

"I see... you found new friends... Teuk will be excited," Suho smiled, hugging Baekhyun's shoulders.

 

"But... I told him that... Taeminnie is... my friend," Baekhyun blinked and glanced at the traffic lights when they crossed the intersection.

 

"Yes, he is... but now you have more, weren't they all Taemin's group? You said Taemin spends so much time with them, and he's not too much with you..." Suho gasped.

 

"Yeah... but I also said that I do not mind it... that I like being alone..." he whispered and bit his lip.

 

"Baek... I understand you, they know each other a long time, that's true, but... how did you get closer to them?" Suho smiled and Baek's face. 

 

He bit his lip and lowered his head when he shook his head and sighed.

 

"You know, you can tell me everything, do not worry about it... I will not tell it to anyone," he blinked as Hyun bit his lip even more.

 

"They... some guys... they somehow had known that I am from an orphanage... and they had beaten me on the toilets... one Tae‘s friend found me there... he had beaten them up with his friend..." he swallowed and Suho's eyes widened.

 

"They bullied you?" He growled, frowning when Baekhyun jumped a bit.

 

"Yeah... but... but that's good! Jonghyun and Minho helped me! I'm fine... Hyun took care of me at the nurse room," he blinked, his cheeks were red again.

 

"At least so... he has a good heart... I think that I saw Hyun once singing in a talent competition and he won," Suho blinked, smiled and ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

 

"How do you know?" Baek blinked in surprise.

 

"Because I was watching it... he wants to become an artist, right?" Suho laughed when Hyun nodded and Suho smiled.

 

"Well, you see... try to get along with them... you're a good kid... Teukie is always saying it," he smiled.

 

"But... what if I... I will tell them that I'm from an orphanage... they will never talk to me again!" Baekhyun sobbed, and Suho widened his eyes when he pulled them to the bench in the park that was in front of the orphanage. He hugged him tightly and pulled him on his lap.

 

"If they are your true friends, they won't laugh at you and will talk to you normally... just don‘t worry, alright?" Suho smiled, wiping tears from his friend's face.

 

"But I could not have noticed a hint... someone of them likes you and you like him, right?" he smiled.

 

"W-W-what? L-like? That's not... in-fact, Jinki's with Taemin and Minho with Kibum," he stammered, blushing, and looked away.

 

"Hm, maybe, but Jonghyun doesn't have anyone... he is free," Suho snorted, and Baekhyun would love to become dust on the ground.