First Chapter

My blonde Angel

School... prison for students if they go to school with dislike... A secondary school could be chosen but... their classmates or family they couldn´t choose at all. And what the fate is, is unpredictable. And just at high school in Seoul, there was one such guy who was never easy at school...

A red-haired boy looked in terror at five boys who had surrounded him on the boy's toilets. He shuddered and bit his lip as he stared at them.

"But... but... what do we have here? Some dirt, huh?" the taller one grinned.

"L-le...leave me... alone..." red-haired stammered and trembled.

"Look, how he's afraid!" laughed the brown-haired boy.

"Dirt like you must be in the basket!" grinned the black-haired boy nodding toward two boys who had thrown the poor redhead to the floor and almost tore off his shirt.

"Aaaa!" The little boy screamed, and he curled up in a ball when one of the attackers kicked him.

"Your parents had thrown you away because they knew what dirt you will be... you did not deserve a replacement family!" another of the five muttered.

The red-haired boy was crying out painlessly and screaming for help, but he wasn't sure that someone would come to help him.

~~~~

Four boys were walking down the corridor. They were talking very happily together. Two of them were hugging each other and also kissing.

"Leave it for home, or don´t do it in front of me," the smallest one of them pouted.

"Come on ... Jonghyunnie! My big brother, you're jealous," the blonde boy laughed, and the white-haired boy laughed too.

"You're not a homophobe," he blinked innocently.

"As long as I see you two, I'm probably... Minho-shi..." Jonghyun grimaced looking at the blonde.

"You're spoiling Kibum!" He added grinning when the oldest boy laughed.

"Be careful, Jinki hyung, you should not laugh too much, or you will be bad too! Look at how the dinosaur acts, I'd rather give up on Taemin's visit!" Minho laughed.

"Hey! I'm coming with you, he's our cousin! Pf! You are a horror!" Jonghyun snapped, but he did not stand angry for too long, and he had to laugh as well.

"And to be clear, I'm not a homophobe," he added snorting.

He and Jinki were in the same class together. So did Kibum along with Minho, but they were in a different class. Taemin was three years younger than Jinki and Hyun, two years younger than Kibum and Minho, Taemin made a couple together with Jinki. Minho was in love with Kibum when the blonde fox was Hyun's true brother.

"Oh, yeah, don't be angry," Minho grinned when suddenly Hyun stopped.

"What is it?" Jinki looked at him, but they all turned their eyes to the door of the toilets, from where sounds were coming, it didn't seem to be anything good. 

"Are they back again? I'm going to kill them!" Jonghyun suddenly growled and ran to the toilets when the boys looked at each other.

"What?" Minho blinked and with Kibum looked at Jinki.

Jinki didn't have to guess for a long time what his blond friend was hinting at, what made him so furious.

"But... a bunch of years over us is bullying all the weak... once they tried to beat Hyun, one of them ended up with a broken hand," Jinki blinked.

"How many are there, for God's sake?" Kibum widened his eyes.

"Five... Siwon hyung helped him because I couldn't," Jinki said.

"If they are in five again, we shouldn't leave him alone," Minho said.

"Wait here," he added, breaking into the bathrooms after Hyun.

~~~~

At the moment, when Jonghyun ran into the room, he saw a reddish pile of misery that was kicked by five boys.

"You bastards, are you going to trash youngers again?" Hyun growled when everyone looked at him.

"Get out! Or you get..." one of them snapped, then stopped.

"It's you! Kim! You bastard! I don't forgive you... I still remember how had you broken my hand!" He growled frowning.

"And I'll break it again," Hyun smirked.

"You don´t have your guardian angel here now!" Snapped the one who had once enjoyed Hyun's upset.

Then he threw himself against the blonde, but Jonghyun bent down and kicked so hard against the attacker's crotch until the boy screamed. At that moment, another four of them set off against Hyun, and the red-haired one moved to the wall in sobs. At the moment, when Jonghyun seemed to take off, the door was opened swiftly, and it took two of the boys and the other two had to rebound if they didn't want to feel Minho´s fist.

"I don´t have the angel here, I have a frog!" Jongie grinned but jumped to his feet and his fist was blown against the nearest enemy, who most likely threw a few teeth, even one tooth was enough.

Minho didn´t stop and he began to help with his friend. Their fists weren't nice, their blows were strong and for attackers bad.

"We'll give you a lesson... You aren't allowed to hit youngers! You behave like a beast..." Hyun growled, and without compromise, he hit them all.

And no one from attackers stayed in their powered mood not so much longer. They were now beaten up by two boys, they were in tears and leaning against the wall. Hyun snorted and went to the red-haired boy. The boy looked up at him and stared at his eyes.

"Leave me... no... please..." he sobbed looking fearfully at Hyun's eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you... I would never hurt anyone," Jongie shook his head, bent over when he looked at the boy on the ground.

Well, he just hurt the attackers now, but they deserve it. How could he ever hurt such a scared puppy? He frowned at boy's wounds and a torn T-shirt. How the rats can do this without punishment... Sure, the victims will not say anything! But this already exceeded all the limits!

"And get out off here! And if you want to have a broken hand or leg... you can just ask and get into our path again!" Minho growled kicking their asses. 

They quickly ran away without noticing Jinki and Kibum. Jinki blinked and looked at Kibum. He smiled, shrugged and walked into the bathroom with Kibum.

"What's your name?" Hyun asked trying to wipe the blood from the boy's lips and forehead with his napkin.

"B-Ba-Baek ... Hyun..." he stammered and looked at Minho in fear, and then at the boys who had walked in like big water.

"Baekhyun... I am Jonghyun!" Jongie grinned and took off his jacket, revealing the muscular shoulders he had hidden under that piece of cloth.

"These are Minho, Kibum and Jinki... you don´t have to be scared," Hyun smiled, throwing a red-haired jacket over his shoulders when he switched on the top button.

"I-I... thank you..." he breathed and wiped his cheeks.

"Don't thank us... what year are you in?" Jinki asked with a smile.

"It is... my first year," he whispered, and a little surprised, looking at Hyun, who had hugged him and helped him to stand up.

"You are in the same class as Minnie then," Jinki smiled.

"Yeah... I... I'm sitting with him..." he nodded and blinked.

"Jinki is his boyfriend and five of us is the strongest group. Minho is with Kibum, they are in the second year and I and Jinki are in the third," Jongie smiled, supporting more red-haired.

"Oh... so... I... I'll go," he blinked and bit his lip.

"Well, you go to the nursing room, I'll take you there, now there's my mom!" The blonde smiled.

"I-I... I would... g-go there... by myself..." he blinked, but Jonghyun suddenly...

Baekhyun widened his eyes as Hyun took him into his arms.

"You aren't able to go by yourself, you are trembling! And I will take you there," Jonghyun stuck his tongue and Baekhyun and smirked.

The three boys were laughing, but they all went to the nursing room.

"Go for Minnie, we can do it," Hyun smiled at the boys who nodded.

Jonghyun smiled as three boys walked away. Baekhyun blinked and looked at Jonghyun. Eventually, he decided to resign and wrap his hands around Hyun's neck, then Jonghyun looked at him in surprise, but smiled with satisfaction and carried him to the nursing room.

"You see, I will not hurt you," Jonghyunnie smiled.

"Uhm... I know... puppies don´t hurt..." Baek muttered.

"And puppy won't hurt so cute kitten," Jongie grinned.

Baekhyun blushed, hiding his head in Jong's shoulder when the blonde was smiling happily but went to the nursing room where no one was. Just a message that the nurse will be back soon. She probably went help to someone else. Hyun had to grin but sat Baek down on the bed when Baekhyun let go of Jjong´s neck and looked around in surprise.

"Uhm... but... nobody is here," he blinked.

"It doesn't matter, I am here... isn't it enough for you?" Hyun grinned.

Baekhyun was blushing too much. For Jongie was Baekhyun cute. It wasn't the first time of their meeting each other. Jonghyun had met him already almost every day thanks to Taemin. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it was first chapter for you ^^ I hope you will like it and give it so much of love ^^ I love 2Hyun couple and I am a little sad that here is not so much 2Hyun stories... so I will make so much crossovers :D 

Sorry if I have mistakes but I am trying to be better, english is not my main language 

Enjoy this story~~~