Chapter 5

Crazy In Love

 Author's P.o.V

 

  Chaeyoung woke up,her body bound to the bed and a collararound her neck.She tried to reach out to her collar but finds herself unable to do so due to restraints on her arms.Upon realizing that she's stuck,she stopped moving and looked at the black door.

  "How did this happen?" she ask herself,trying to look back into her memories.First she went on a music competition with Dahyun,the two of them lost,Doyeon did something bad to her unnie and Dahyun ran away.She tried to follow her but was stopped by somone..

  But who is this someone?The face in her memory is blurry,so she has no idea who the person is.

Her thoughts ended when the door open,There,outside the room stands her teacher,Myou Mina.

  "Wait...What!!?my teacher?!" Chaeyoung started to panick,Mina is holding a knife,a bloody one to be exact.How did she get that?! and why is she smiling at me like that!?! Chaeyoung questioned herself,wiggling her chains,hoping it could magicly break so that she can ran away from here.

  Fate however,wasnt on her side in this one.

 "Good Morning Chae..Did you sleep well" Mina's soft voice weirdly comforts Chaeyoung,but the girl knew that the situation she's in isnt good at all,and didnt let her guard down.

 "Wh-why am I here?" Chaeyoung tried to sound a little fierce but ended up sounding like a scred little cub,she cursed her stuttering for betraying her.She saw Mina smirk a little,making her gulp.

  "Well...To claim my pet ofcourse" she answered,her eyes preying on the Chaeyoung's small figure.

 "P-Pet?I-I'm not your pet" Once again she tried to sound tough,but the stare Mina is giving her creeps.The woman walked towards her,Chaeyoung jerked in her position,She could perfectly see Mina's hand shaking a little,making the blood on her knife fall on the ground.

  "Dont g-get any closer.." She warned Mina,but the woman ignored it and stabbed the side of her head,cutting her left ear a little bit."AGGh!!" Chaeyoung screamed,blood rushing out of her ear.

  "Shhh...If you behave then i wont hurt you at all Chaeyoung" Mina said messing the girl's hair a little bit.

          "All you have to do is follow my command,And I'll reward you good" with that,Mina unfasten her restraints,freeing the girl.Chaeyoung however,knowing that she can easily escape now didnt move.A voice in her head is telling her to not move,because something bad is going to happen if she did.

  "Good Girl,just let Unnie carry to her bedroom okay" Chaeyoung nerously nodded,the rebel in her dissapearing,she could have swore that Mina's stare is enough to kill someone.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Momo brought Dahyun on her big secret apartment,the one that even Sana and Mina doesnt know.She and Dahyun were eating ramyeon,the tofu girl remained silent while eating,and Momo didnt like that.She wants to hear Dahyun's sweet but cold voice,and for what she knows she's pretty good at singing and playing instrumental stuff.

   "So,what happened to you" Momo said in an attempt to make a conversation with her,Dahyun however looked down on her food,not wanting to make eye contact with Momo.This made Momo angry a little bit on the inside,she grabbbed her Chin and forced Dahyun to look at her.

   "Not talking to me..will cause you punishments dear" She said,her sultry voice sending goosebumps on the poor girl's spine.

  She slapped the bowl of ramyeon away from her hand(waste of food people) and push her on to the ground.

    Momo was expecting her to gasp or show any kind of negative emotion,but Dahyun didnt show any of that.Infact,her face is in void of emotion.

 "Why are you like this?" Momo asks,touching the younger one's neck down to her collar.This movement of her does make Dahyun breathe a little louder than before.

   "Stop..Just dont touch me..Th-this is illegal" Dahyun finally said something,but her statement didnt make Momo happy at all.'what does she mean by illegal?' Momo asks herself,now gripping Dahyun's soft thigh.

  "What do you mean by that Dahyun?"

  "GirlsArent supposed to do this"

   "So you mean if a man is the one doing this then its okay?!"

   "N-No...Same inter-"

 

  Momo didnt let Dahyun finish when she harshly shoved her two fingers in ."I'll change your faith then baby girl,I'll make you worship me and beg for more..Now my finger,I promise it wont hurt that much" Dahyun rolled her tounge on the finger,slowly it since the grip on her thigh is getting painful.

   Momo looked at her with lustful eyes,not even once in her life did she get this .After a minute or two Momo pulled out her finger and ripped off her pants,leaving her in her undergarments.

  "Ah-Sto-stop...I did what you want so stop" Dahyun begged,her hands holding Momo's..

    Momo stopped for a second and then smirked,she grabbed Dahyun's ankles and placed it on her shoulders,earning a gasp from her.

 

  "Once you feed a Racoon something..It will always comeback for more..Didnt your parents tell you that?"

 

 

       ''MOMO YOU !!HER ITY IS MINE!!"

 

  (Dahyun is in deep now)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~Back to Michaeng

 

    Mina keeps on leaving bite marks on Chaeyoung's body,making the girl whimper in both pleasure and pain.This turned Mina on,the cute meek voice of hers are enough to make her take nasty to a whole new level, safe words.

   "I'll slide my tounge over your skin..."

     "And make you lose your sanity in the process babe"

 

 

  y Penguin is y

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Note: I'm the new Author for this one so...I dont know if what I'm writting is good or what Michaeng scene is still ongoing,Sadist Mina and Sana in the next part,and masochist Momo.

 

     Both Chaeyoung and Dahyun go to the same Church.,..

 

Edit:Its Dahyun notChaeyoung pals..Sorry :)