Chapter 3

Crazy In Love

(Quick note:All songs lyrics that are written arent Mine,They belong to their respective Owners and The idols here and i own Nothing at all.)

 

Author's P.O.V

 

Mina grabbed Chaeyoung by her chin and then kissed her,The younger girl could feel Mina explore .The older woman then pulled Chaeyoung closer to her,Deepening the Kiss.Chaeyoung tried to push Mina away but she's too strong.After few minutes of kissing,Mina broke the kiss,Letting Chaeyoung breath.She could see how the girl blushes after the kiss.She smiled in amusement.

'Chaeyoung ah....Dont distract me anymore eh" Mina whispered on Chaeyoung's ear.then left her alone in the Classroom,Still shock.Taking a deep breath,Chaeyoung stood up from her seat and slowly left the Classroom.

 

"Chaeyoung!!What took you so long???" Dahyun asked Chaeyoung,irritated at her lil cub friend.

"Sorry unnie...My Teacher wanted to talk to me so i have to stay a little longer" Chaeyoung lied,hoping that Dahyun will buy it.

"Oh.Okay then,Lets just go!we have to finish our Project first remeber??"Dahyun exclaimed and drag Chaeyoung out of the school.Chaeyoung sighed in relief,She's so glad that her Unnie is Dumb.If not then she would be interrogated for god knows how long.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 5 days since the 'Incident" between Chaeyoung and Mina,The girl is now finding it hard to focus on both her work and practice with Dahyun.Thats right,Chaeyoug and Dahyun completed 2 of their songs.Chaeyoung's Body is sweating and the Ac in the practice room isnt helping her at all.

 

"Chaeyoung!" Dahyun yelled at chaeyoung

"Ah-uh yes Unnie?" she asked Dahyun who's glaring at her right now.

 

"Are you alright?You do know that we need to make this performance perfect right?

"Ah so-sorry Unnie..I just dont feel good"

"EHH?? you should have told me earlier then!Well lets go to your apartment and rest"

 

Dahyun said as she packs her bag and left the room,Chaeyoung following behind her.

 

~Chaeyoung's Apartment 7:00 pm

 

The two of them are sitting on the couch watching some K-Dramas while eating their snacks.Chayoung isnt really a Fan of K-Drama.even though she's korean.She prefers Anime since it cool not to mention how fun it is to watch the Character's Facial Expression.She stares boredly at the Screen while Dahyun is giggling on how 'Sweet" the couple is acting. "God this Tofu" she thought to herself as she Judge Dahyun

 

"Omy God!! Chaeyoug Look!!They finally kissed,After 12 long episodes!" She Fangirls as she shake Chaeyoung's Body roughly,Making the younger girl Dizzy.Chaeyoung could only wish that those 2 characters freaking stop Flirting around before her Body is destroyed by her hyper unnie.

 

"UNNIE!! stop your making me dizzy!" Chaeyoung yelled as she tries to get away from Dahyun

"Come on Chae,why cant you appreciate this lovely couple in front of us?" Dahyun asked chaeyoung.

"Unnie,they are only acting.None of it is real so please stop shipping those two so hard that it will break your heart once you see them happy with different people" She said,secretly hitting Dahyun's biggest and stupidest insecurities...The fact that her OTP wont be together in real life.Her eyes started to tear up as she looks at the ground.Chaeyoung immediately regret what she said.

 

'God,I almost forgot that she's sensitive,stupid Chaeyoung!" she mentally scolded herself,and patted Dahyun's back trying to confort the girl. "Even though she's 17,Dahyun unnie is still childish" she thought to herself,once again Trying to ease the older girl..

 

"So the-they wo-nt get together in real life?''She asked chaeyoung as she sniff on her Handkerchief.

"Eh uh Ofcourse they Will!! I was just joking unnie,I mean look at them!You could totally see the Love and Passion in their eyes!" Chaeyoung said trying to stop her Unnie from crying.after a few minutes Dahyun smiled once again.Smiling cutely at Chaeyoung and then fell asleep.

 

"Wow..that escalted quickly...Its amazing how fast my Tofu unnie falls asleep"

Chaeyoung mumbled to herself,and then lay beside Dahyun.Closing her eyes,Preparing herself for the Competition tommorow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~School Grounds 11:00am Competition time

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We are gathered here to watch our young students Perform their Self composed songs.May all of us enjoy and have a wonderful time.Lets give it upfor our First Contestant,Our beautiful and Savage Queen,Kim Doyeon!" The host energetically said,Making the crowd Clap their hands.

"Thank you all very much for allowing me to Compete and I would do my best to impress all of you" Doyeon speak throught the Mike,making the Audience clap their hands once again.She turned her back as the slow but beautiful ballad starts Playing.Downpour is the Title of the Song.

 

 

[Verse 1]
I biga meori wiro ssodajimyeon
Heumppeok jeojgo malgessjyo nae maeumdo
Meomulleojwoyo ajikkkajin geudae eopsi
Na honja i bireul majgien
Ajik eorigo jogeum museowo
Geumbang geuchil georangeol
Ppeonhi da almyeonseodo geudael chajneyo


[Chorus]
Ije geuman da geuchilkka i bismuldo
Nae nunmuldo bie jeojeo
Chuwie tteolgo sipjin anhayo jeongmal eonjengan
Neomu chadichassdeon bismuri
Ttatteushan nunmuri doeeo
Heulleonaerigessjyo gwaenchanhayo
Geumbang jinagal sonagijyo

[Verse 2]
Geunyang seuchyeo jinaganeun
Sonagijyo geureon gamjeongijyo
Na jeongmal geudaereul manna haengbokhaessdeon
Manheun chueokdeureul bismure ilhji anhayo

[Verse 3]
Naerineun biga geuchil ttaejjeume
Geuttae dasi mannayo
Uri dasi useumyeo hamkke isseulgeyo

[Chorus]
Ije geuman da geuchilkka i bismuldo
Nae nunmuldo bie jeojeo
Chuwie tteolgo sipjin anhayo jeongmal eonjengan
Neomu chadichassdeon bismuri
Ttatteushan nunmuri doeeo
Heulleonaerigessjyo gwaenchanhayo
Geumbang jinagal sonagijyo

[Verse 4]
Jigeumeun heumppeok jeojeogagoman issjyo
Usaneul pil himjocha eopsneyo
Hajiman urin arayo
Jamsiman ulgeyo bismure gidaeeo
Uriui seulpeun nunmureul
Geudaega boji moshage
Uri ije annyeong

[Chorus]
Ije geuman da geuchilkka i bismuldo
Nae nunmuldo bie jeojeo
Chuwie tteolgo sipjin anhayo jeongmal eonjengan
Neomu chadichassdeon bismuri
Ttatteushan nunmuri doeeo
Heulleonaerigessjyo gwaenchanhayo
Geumbang jinagal sonagijyo

 

After Kim Doyeon's Breath taking performance,Some of the people in the Audience even stood up and praised her compliments for her voice.The tall girl could only smile and Bow.

 

"Woah,I didnt know that our Savage Queen can write such a beautiful and Heartwarming song..Lets give her a round of applause people!" The host yelled through the microphone,Wiping her imaginary tears.And it goes like that,Contestants come and go.Dubchaeng is Num.24 and they are about to perform net after Num.23

 

After Num.23's performance,The host called Chaeyoung and Dahyun to The Stage..

"Oh our next Contestant are pretty intersesting, people!Lets welcome..The Music Prodigies of our school,Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung!!" The host said presenting the 2 small girls to the audience.Chaeyoung could feel her heart beating fast.This is the first time that she'll perform infront of so many people.Not to mention the first time that People are actually paying attention to her.Dahyun squeezed Chaeyoung's hand.Comforting her and silenltly telling her that everything will be alright.

 

However someone saw this and isnt amuse at all..Jealous penguins are dangerous kids.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's P.O.V

 

Its been 5 days since my Chaeyoung started avoiding me.Well i cant really blame her since i kissed her all of the sudden.Blame my hormones and brain for not resisting her.Today is our school's music festival.and i heard that my Chae and some other girl named Dahyun is going to perform.My baby cub really is talented.

 

I sit in the front seat so that i could see Chaeyoung closer.when she came out with Dahyun i feel myself smiling,However that smile dissapear when Dahyun held her hand tightly and looked at her deep in the eyes.."Wait why is she holding her hand like that if they arent even in a relationship?!" i asked myself glaring at Dahyun.Chaeyoung then finally noticed me and tensed under my stare.The two of them got in position as The music starts playing.

 

Chaeyoun's Rap:

There are so many hidden things inside of me
It made me change so much
It put me to sleep, it tied my hands and feet
It trapped me in a dark room
The pieces of lost time
The memories of love that I threw away
They have been deleted and thrown away
Only the outer shells remain
Without knowing anything, I just shouted
I just have that memory
My heart that was cold as ice
It will be forgotten after I sleep
I want to escape from this pain that chains me down
Someone wake me up
From my soul that is filled with scars

 

Dahyun's Vocal

The deeply colored night sky
Is filled with you, who won’t leave
It wakes me from my sleep
Kissing me again

Your voice that whispered I love you
Your scent, I hear it in my ears every day
Where are you?

 

Chaeyoung's Rap:

You’re hidden in a place where I can’t see you
The pain you received for me
When my anger becomes one
I’ll chase the lost memories from the deep sleep
I want to find the real me that is not you
But the bruises in my heart are too big
I try hiding it but they hide in my heart and wake me up
I met you on the other side of my horrible memories
You embraced even my lost feelings
Helping me get up from being broken
I’m trying not to let go of your hands
I’m trying to erase the nightmares
I’m trying so hard
In this place where I trapped myself

 

Dahyun's Vocals

I want to roll up the darkness
And find you
Though I can’t touch you
Or be held by you

 

Chaeyoung's Rap

What controls me
Isn’t what lives in me
What can heal me isn’t strong medicine
It’s just love
The voice I hear in my ears
Wakes me up from being lost
After it wraps around me and kisses me
It disappears and I can’t see it anymore

 

Dahyun's Vocals:

The deeply colored night sky
Is filled with you, who won’t leave
It wakes me from my sleep
Kissing me again

Your voice that whispered I love you
Your scent, I hear it in my ears every day
Where are you?

In the night sky that I can’t touch
I see you turning back
Making me escape from the exhausted days
Making it into a picture

I’m sorry, I say as I hold onto you
Don’t go far away, I call out to you
In the sadness that I can’t ever see again
Tears fall again

 

Everyone gape at them,Amazed bu their performance.I looked at Chaeyoung,both shock and proud at the same time,Her rapping skills are so good and her Charisma in the stage is outstanding.I could see her blush after their performance,I looked at my friends beside me.Momo and Sana,who's mouth and eyes are open wide.I tried my best not to laugh at their reactions after all i did force them to come here to watch Chaeyoung ah perform but i think they are much interested at the Pale girl instead.I dont care at all if they like Dahyun,I'm just glad to know that they dont like her or else i have to kill the two of them.

 

and I dont want that to happen.After a Few moments,The audience stood up and clapped their hands loudly.Yelling Compliments to the 2 girls,We saw them smiled and bow as they leave the stage.

 

My Chaeyoungie is so damn Talented...Cant wait to make her Mine....

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Note:Here's the third chap people!hope you like it..Spend 3 hours typing this hahha I'm so slow..Well wait for both of my updates in my story!Have a nice Day everyone