Chapter 4

Crazy In Love

(No for now,save the best for last they said ;) )

 

Author's P.O.V

.  Dahyun is running away from the stage,from everyone.she cant believe that Doyeon,her long time friend will humiliate her infront of everyone.she can hear Chaeyoung call her name from a distant.tear drops fall from her eyes as she remembers what happened.

 

    /Flashback/

 "And the winner is.....Kim Doyeon!!!! Congratulations!!" The host yelled through the mic,guiding Doyeon to the center of the stage.Chaeyoung and Dahyun stands on the side with the other contestants,shock and confuse. A sudden rush of guilt creeps on to Chaeyoung's heart as she looks at her Unnie's expression.

. "Thank you,thank you all"

 "I would like to use this as a opportunity to declare something...that will intrigue all of you" Doyeon started,smirking she turned her back on the crowd and faces Dahyun.

. "Its time for everyone to know your deep dark secret....Dahyun ah"

 

.      "What you did to me...and the crime you commited" 

 

.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/FlashBack End/

.  Dahyun's thoughts were interrupted when someone pulled her into the alleyway.her eyes widen as the stranger pins her to the concrete wall.she cant scream because of the hand covering ,and this stranger is much more taller than her not to mention strong.

 

.  "Dont cry now..I promise i wont hurt you...yet" the stranger whispers on Dahyun's ears,and then knocked her out

     "Aish Momo,you didnt have to be so rough!" Sana scolded Momo,getting out of her car.Momo now carries Dahyun in her arms.

.   "Well,lets just get out of here before someone sees us..then take care of the pest later"she replied,shoving Sana out of the way and placed Dahyun on the back seat.She and Sana entered the car and drove off.Not aware that someone saw their scene.

. ~Somewhere Else

.   "Dahyun Unnie!!where are you?!'" Chasyoung screams,looking to her left and right.hoping she could see Dahyun there."Its a!l my fault...i should have done better.." she mumbled as she runs,and then suddenly it started raining.

   "God why?" She sits on the ground,letting the Raindrops fall into her body.soaking her.she placed both of her hands on her face,crying...   "I'm so sorry...why am i so useless?!" Chaeyoung sob,knwing that no one will be able to see or hear her cry.a few moments later,The raindrops stopped falling onto Chaeyoung,curious the girl looked up to see Mina,holding an umbrella to protect her from the rain.

.  "Mi-mina sensei?" She stuttered as she looks at Mina in shock.the older woman however said nothing as she grabbed Chaeyoung's arms,pulling her up and then covered her soaking wet body with her coat.

.    "Pabo...your gonna catch a cold if you stay here any longer" 

.    "Wh-wha-" Chaeyoung wasnt able to finish her sentence when Mina suddenly injects something on her arm,making her sleepy and dizzy."Mina unnie..." was the last words she said before passing out.Mina smiles to herself as she carries chaeyoung with one arm,oh the advantages of having a small girlfriend..well soon to be girlfriend.

 

.  "Lets go home now Chaeyoung,I'll take good care of you" Mina said as she kiss Chaeyoung's forehead and then walked towards her black car.

. ~Samo's Basement

.       Dahyun wakes up on the ground,her arms and legs tied up.Her eyes widen when she saw someone on the corner of the dark room."Wh-who are you?!" She yelled,getting scared by the second.after all if you woke up in someone's basement,wouldnt you be scared?

.        "Dont be scared baby girl...just behave for now and i wont harm you" the figure in the dark said,sharpening her knife.The blade shines in the dark making it noticable to Dahyun's eyes.the poor girl gulp in fear and panick..not knowing what to do she stayed quiet.

.       The figure walked out of the dark,revealing a tall girl with blonde long hair,blue eyes.Dahyun gaped in shock,the woman infront of her is too beautiful for the human eye.Sana noticed this and smirk,she kneeled and traced her fingers on Dahyun's face to her collarbone,making the younger girl shiver.

.   "Your skin is awfully soft and warm...i really like it" she started,caressing Dahyun's soft skin.the girl could do nothing but sweat,"why is this happening to me?" She asks herself,and then yelp when the woman started ing her blouse.

.    "W-wait!!what are you doing ah sto-" Sana crashed her lips against Dahyun,silencing her.the eagle blushed madly,a woman is kissing her...A FREAKING WOMAN!!!

.    this goes on for a minute or two,until the doors on the basement opened and revealed Momo.looking at Sana with killing intent."Sana wtf?!get off of her" she screamed as she shoved Sana once again,hugging the trembling girl.

.    "Momo yah,such a party pooper"Sana said as she touch her lips.

.     "Your not supposed to be here remember?! And what the hell are you gonna her?!" Momo exclaimed angrily 

.      "Oh Gaymo,please as if your not planning on doing that"

.       "Shut up you squirel,unlike you i dont minors"

.          "Exept for her" Sana replied smugly,pointing at Dahyun.Momo was about to say something when Dahyun's stomach growls...

.         "Seriously Sana...you didnt even bother on feeding her?"

.         "Well time to feed my Tofu then..and continue the fun later" Sana said as she stood up,winking at Dahyun.momo growls at her.

.          "What do you mean yours? I dont plan on sharing her with a snake like you"

.          "Why do you and mina keep on calling me that?! MY PARENTS ARE HUMANS AND NOT SNAKES!!SO THERE'S NO ING WAY I CAN BE A SNAKE ,AND DO YOU THINK SNAKES CAN LOOK THIS Y-"

.          Momo threw an egg on her,and runs to the door,carrying Dahyun and leaving Sana behind.."Momo...I'm gonna beat your little peach ..." she said angrily,gripping her knife tightly.

 

.           (Dahyun literally ed up.Having two y PSYCHO AFTER YOU ISNT HEALTHY AT ALL..sorry for the late update and..well sorry for the boring chap..No or for now..lets save that for the upcoming chapters ;) )