Chapter 2

Crazy In Love

       Author's P.O.V

 

      Its been weeks since Chaeyoung last Mina.She was hoping that she'll come again in the Cafe.but fate hates her so she never got to see Mina again.Now she's inside her school,Talking with Dahyun and writting some lyrics.They have a Music competition next week.all of the students are busy practicing since they want to win the Prize.

   $50,000 and a Complete Album of EXB,one of the most popular KPOP GROUPS in Korea.and Dahyun's bias is Im Parkhyun,The sunshine and clown of the Group.Chaeyoung could only roll her eyes at Dahyun,who is busy fangirling over her ''BIAS"..

 

     "Geez unnie calm down,They all look the same" She joked triggering her hyper Unnie.

   "EHH?? Chaeyoung how could you??I stan this group because all of the members are talented and y!! Especially my Parkhyun!!She squealed while hugging a poster of her 'Parkhyun' she could only judge her Unnie.

   "Fine,Fine you can have the Album and the $50,000 is mine,What ever is left of the prize is yours Unnie"

  "Okay Okay ,I'll Hav-Wait the prize is $50,000 CHaeyoung ah!!"She exclaimed,hitting the girl on her shoulders lightly.Chaeyoung just laughed and continued writting her Lyrics while Dahyun continue making a beat for their song.This 2 are known as the best Music Duo here in their schoo,so the chances of them winning are pretty high.

 

       ~Lunch Time,In the School Grounds.

 

         Dubchaeng are eating their lunches while listening to the beat that Dahyun made not too long ago.

  "Wow unnie,this sounds so good'' Chaeyoung complimented Dahyun and as usual,Amazed by her.

 "Hahaha yeah,I decided to put some beats for the Rap part you know to darken up the Mood"She said smiling cheekily.

    "Anyway Chaeyoung,Did you know that we will have a New Teacher in Math and English today?"Dahyun asked,Munching her chips.

    "Really?Woah,I really need to catch up with the news" Chaeyoung replied,lauging nervously

  "Yeah and i heard that she's pretty as hell" Dahyun said.and then The Bell rings...Lunch time is over.

 

   "Well see you Later,Dahyunnie"

   "Yup,see ya later Chaeyoung"

 

     The two exchanged goodbyes as they go to their Classrooms.When Chaeyoung entered the classroom,she saw her Classmates bickering and simply being loud.She puts her earphones on and went silently to her Chair.waiting for the New teacher to enter the classroom.

 

   A few minutes later,Their Teacher Miss.Suzy Bae entered the classroom with a woman,Making the girls look at her in awe and boys whistling...Chaeyoung eyes widen when she saw the woman infront of the class.it was....

 

                    "MYOU MINA?!!!"

 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Chaeyoung's P.O.V

 

   Woah,I cant believe the Woman i met last week is my teacher right now.Miss Suzy intoduced her to us not to long ago and Boys are drooling looking at her.WOw,so disgusting.

  "My name is Myou Mina,and just as Ms.Suzy says,I teach Math and English.I hope that all of us get along" She smiled,with her eyes closed.God she's making my heart pound so fast.Okay,I admit that she's been on my mind all week..I even draw her in one of my Sketch Books!!and Painted her in a way only i can see...

 

   "So class,I'll be going now.Be nice to Ms.Mina okay" and with that being said,Ms.Suzy left us alone.

"Okay class,please bring out your English book and open it on Page233"she said,sitting on the Teacher's chair.I swear i could feel her Looking at me the whole time

 

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

      The ring bells once again,signaling is us that School day is over.All of my classmates eagerly packed their things on their bags as they wait for Ms.Myou's dismisal.

 

  "Okay class,Dont forget to do your homeworks and Study for our Calculus test tommorow,All of you are dismissed excluding Chaeyoung" I froze on seat,My classmates coudnt careless at all and ran for the Door.Leaving me and Ms.Myou completely alone.

 

     She then walked towards me,I can feel myself sweating,scared for some reason.

 

 "Do you know the reason why your still here Chaeyoung ah?'She asked me whole smiling sweetly at me.

 

  "I uh..did i do something wrong?' i asked,my hands trembling underneath the Table.The stare she's giving me is...Giving me goosebumps.."okay calm down Chaeyoung" i tell myself,doing some breath in,breath out inside my head.

    "No but you distract me Chaeyoung ah..." she said,grabbing my Chin forcing me to look at her..

 

          "And i have to punish you for that..."

 

                               With that being said,she kissed me...

 

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

   Yo!Sorry for the short chap its just that its hard to type with one hand!i hope you people could understand lol