Chapter 1

Crazy In Love

  Author's P.O.V

 

               South Korea is famous because of Kpop and K-Dramas which got people around the world addicted to them.But South Korea is not as great as it seems.Every year Hundreds of people that live there die,mainly because of the Criminals that exists there.Every Day of the Year,K-Citizens will worry for their safety.Their Government tried their best to lower the Criminal rate or make it dissapear completely.But none of their attempts work.Now South Korean is just as Bad as North korea.The only difference is that they dont Die from Starvation,and they arent force to work in militaries and such.

 

          In Seoul there exist as Crimanl group with 3members.The MiSaMO group.This group specialize in assasinating and Seduction.All of the Members are beautiful.They killed up to almost 9,000 people on their 5years of Living in Seoul.and many Criminals despise them.Myou Mina,Sana Minatozaki and Momo Hirai are sisters.When they were in Japan,their Family was Murdered and were taken away from their own country.

 

     They work Under the Im Corporation,A very big company who sells Insurance and Drugs.Im Nayeon is the C.E.O of the company.Many normal People in Seoul see her as a Hardworking and Kind President,while Criminals see Her as a Drug Lord and a y Loan Shark.She recruited MISaMo because they are execellent at what they do.

 

                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        ~Seoul 4:30am

  "Chaeyoung ah,Why are you late?" A woman in thirties asked the young girl in front of her,who is busy Catching her breath.

  "I'm so sorry Jessica unnie,I slept late last night because of my studies haahah"The girl named chaeyoung laughed Nervously.The Older woman could only sighed at the Girl.She told her to stop working and focus on her studies.But Chaeyoung then said that she doesnt want to be a burden.

 

     You see Chaeyoung is an Orphan.She lost her parents 8 years ago in a car accident.And with no one to suport her financially,Chaeyoung has to work to pay for her Studies and buy her everyday needs.Her Jessica Unnie is the one who helped her throughout this years of being alone in her life.She only has One friend her Name is Kim Dahyun.The social butterfly in their school.Dahyun is known as The Musical Prodigy,Because of her outstanding ability to play any intruments at a Master Level and not to mention that she can produce great Music.

 

      Chaeyoung sometimes,help her with writting the Lyrics.And sometimes draw posters for their School programs since she's very good at Drawing.the school gives her 300$ for the posters she have drawn.She thanks Dahyun for exposing her.Chaeyoung sometimes  too sells her Great Paintings and Drawings.and Her classmates want Chaeyoung to draw a potrait out of them.

 

    "Dont worry Unnie,I'll take the shift right now" Chaeyoung smiled at Jessica. "Are you sure?Dont you have classses at 7:00? The woman asked Chaeyoung,obviously worried about her. "Dont Worry Unnie! I'm stong remeber? i can take this!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and Jessca could only laugh at her enthusiasm. "Well,good luck then Chaeyoung see you later" Jessica said as she went out of the Coffee shop.Chaeyoung fixed herself and went to the Cashier place.She counted the Money and her supplies.after all people are still asleep at this Hour.

 

    Chaeyoun stopped what she's doing when she heard their Door open.There,she saw a woman,probably in her 20's enter the shop.She went towards Chaeyoung.

      "Good Morning Mam,What will you order?'' Chaeyoung asked the woman in front,She tried her best not to blush because of the Beauty infront of her. "I'll Have Caramel Cappucino" She said smiling at Chaeyoung brightly."Uh-uh okay Mam please,wait at the-uh one of our Tab-table hehe" Chaeyoung stuttered,she blushed and went to the kitchen to prepare her order.

 

    "That was embarassing" She mumbled to herself,as she makes the coffee.

 

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Chaeyoung's P.O.V

 

                 Okay Chaeyoung,Calm Down.Dont embarss yourself.Dont look at your customer that way.Just give Her order and then go.I adviced myself,as I approached the beautiful woman.I mean i always knew that I'm not straight but this girl is just..Gorgeous.Okay thats enough

      "Here's your order Mam" I smiled at her as i give her coffee.

      "Thank you...ah- Chaeyoung?" she said as she looked at my name tag.

      "Uhm yes M-am" I stuttered once again,God staph it Chaeyoung.

       "Your cute,How old are you" she asked me as she took a sip at her Coffee..OKay i need Jisoos.

      "Ah 17...Mam" i replied,blushing.I hope that she cant see my blush

        "Oh...hahaha My name is Myou Mina,and i hope we can be friends" She showed me her gummy smile.I cant help but smile back.She's so pretty....

 

                              "Too bad i didnt know back then her True Nature.......

 

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``\

 Okay Second Fanfic here we go!!Oh and What do you think about this?is this good or is bad?