Part VIII

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART VIII ; TEST


Being nagged by Kyungsoo and Mrs.Han surely gave both Baekhyun and Chanyeol a reminder not to be late to their classes anymore.They have been going to classes on time these days and fortunately,Kyungsoo actually proud of their behaviour.The students have been really busy these few days as they will have test in a few weeks


Some students are so excited to show off their power and some of them are not confident with it,including Byun Baekhyun.The test or examination will be divided into two part ; sparring and power control.The students will be fighting each others and the students who win will have higher mark than the loser.


In Sparring,two students will use their sparring skills only in order to fight each others.If students tried to play foul by using their power,their mark will be zero.Hogwarts do not tolerate students who play dirty.Same goes with the power control test but it slighlt different as they are only allowed to use their power and nothing more.It is quite a drawback for those who cannot really control their powers.


Baekhyun has been working really hard at his sparring skills and he knew that his sparring skills actually improve more than before.He was very grateful about that.


But it always came to him that he cannot really control his own power.Sometimes,Baekhyun  tried to control his power but he ended up failing it.It's always like that,He tried again and again but the result is still the same.Baekhyun smiled,knowing that he will fail his power control test once again.
He took the cup-filled with coffee and gulped it down.

Tasting the bitter coffee seems to satisfied his bitterness for the upcoming test.


His power is LIGHT,like..what in the world can a LIGHT do ? Baekhyun always has this kind of thought in his mind.He never really think that his power will gave him advantages or what.He didn't even care anymore as he knew that he will once again fail his power control test.He has been failing it a few times.Sometimes he won but it was only by luck.

Now,he cannot depend on luck only because he needed to actually control it.Its frustrated him that sometimes,his power can be control and sometimes,it's just out of his control.


WHAT A GREAT PERSON HE IS,HE CA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter