Part VI

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 PART VI ; HIS LITTLE SISTER


" Oh dear,come have dinner with us " Mrs.Park motioned her daughter to take the empty seat beside Chanyeol and acrossed Baekhyun's.Jiyeon just nodded,she looked at her brothers friends and gave just a little smile to her mother.She did not forget to give her parents a peck on both cheeks and a hug before proceeding to take her place beside Chanyeol's.


To say that his friends is not shock is an understatement.Chanyeol knew that his fellow members must be really really shock by now.Chanyeol just smile awkwardly.He did not meant to kept it as secret but it was Jiyeon's idea and being the great and loving brother he is,he just follow her request.


Another reasons why he did that is because he was just lazy to explain to them about Jiyeon.He was pretty sure that his friends will bombarded him with tons of questions regarding Jiyeon as their personality is so different


" Are all of you okay? You seem so shock " Mr.Park asked them,Baekhyun,Sehun,Kyungsoo and Jongin just nodded.They were still shocked about the fact that Chanyeol's little sister is Park Jiyeon but they shook it off as they needed to finish their foods.


" How are you dear " Mr.Park asked his baby girl and Jiyeon nodded, " Fine as always " She replied simply and the man nodded,knowing his daughter never liked to talk a lot.She is really different from her brother and all of them knew that.


"We have been very eager to see you, we miss you so much dear " Mrs.Park said,cutting the meat and the popped it into .Jiyeon gave her a small smile,
"I also miss you guys " She said and they nodded.


It was odd for the friends to see Jiyeon interaction with her parents.She speak less even when she is with her parents.


Park Jiyeon and Park Chanyeol is to different from each other.It was very weird and unfamiliar that Jiyeon actually connected to Chanyeol.No one at their school will ever tell that they are actually sibling and blood-related and all of them are hundred percent sure of it.



Chanyeol is like a ball of sunshine.

He always smile to others people.
He is very friendly and polite to people,
He greeted everyone who passed the hallway.
He also like to make jokes and people laughed at that.
Being around chanyeol will make you felt very happy.


while Jiyeon is just a ball of ice.

She never really smile,she always smirk.
She did not even talk to people.
Her eyes is always cold and empty.
She do things by herself,she was rarely seen with people
Being around her will make you feel small and you can feel her icy aura from far.


Both of them just not click with each other.Nevertheless,at the end of the day,they are siblings.Park Jiyeon and Park Chanyeol,the children of Park Jung Min and Park Hae Soo.


Being DIFFERENT doesn't mean wrong anyway.


The dinner went smoothly,they exchanged jokes and talk about their family,except for the young girl as she only ate her dinner in silence.Mr.Park would like to meet with all of their families later,and all of them are more than excited for their parents to meet as their parents are always busy with their bussiness and meetings.It would be a great time to spend it with The Park family.


After bidding their goodbyes to the Park couple,who needed to continue with their work,all of them hang around the house.Chanyeol told them to stay as he wanted them to be familiar with the house and also with Jiyeon.


"Yah! You never told us that Jiyeon is your sister " Jongin put Chanyeol's head under his arm. "I'm still older than you! " Chanyeol whined as he tried to release himself from the grip of Jongin.  " Yeah hyung,I can just ask her number from you ",  Sehun said,he was quite disappointed that Chanyeol never tell them about Jiyeon. 


" You guys never ask  ",  Chanyeol spoke as he was finally freed from Jongin's grip and tried to smack the younger boy.


Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, " We actually asked but you never answer properly " He said as he sat on the couch,they are currently at the living room.Trying to hang out and bullying Chanyeol for his punishment. "I answer it properly hehehe " Chanyeol smiled sheepishly,he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter