Part I

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART I : Hollow                        


School is a place to learn and socialize with your friends but Hogwarts High School is unique and special than your usual high school.

HOGWARTS HIGH SCHOOL,
is a place where magic and supernatural man come to learn about their power,A Gift from god.Only people who are Elite can enter this school and maybe the lucky one can enter it too.

This school teaches the students on how to control their power so it would not harm themself.Besides that,this school is also a place where students can show of their power,sosial status and their stamina.

Students need to learn how to protect themself without using their power,It is a MUST to all of them.

                                                                                                

People is born with magic power on them and the blessed one can take hold of their power very well,but theone who is not blessed ? They are mocked and maybe cannot even control their power until the end of their life.

The elite one is always being loved by many people.For example,Kim Junmyeon.He was the previous President of the school.He already graduated and got into great university.Kim Junmyeon was the pride of Hogwarts and he came from the Elite group.

The is also the lucky one,who cannot even control his power and Byun Baekhyun is one of it.

" Hollow " Baekhyun whispered,he felt very empty and confused.Why would God make him useless ? He always think like that.He  looked at his PERFECT friends and sighed once again.

They are laughing,exchanging jokes and playing with their power.He smiled and Chanyeol looked at him, " Something wrong buddy? " Chanyeol asked him and Baekhyun scoffed. "All is well" He said.Chanyeol is not convinced but he nodded anyway.

Byun Baekhyun is a nobody.He,himself knew it more than anyone else.He is not as smart as Do Kyungsoo or as handsome as Oh Sehun.He does not even know
why the heck he is with this bunch of Popular boys.

Every human being in this school knew who Park Chanyeol,Do Kyungsoo,Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin is,the rarely knew him.If they knew him,it was only because
he was seen hanging with his bunch of friends,or to be correct,Park Chanyeol's friend.

Let me introduce to you,his " Popular Clique ",
First and Foremost,the one and only,

PARK CHANYEOL.
This boy is born in the household of Park,everyone knew that this house-hold are very powerful and rich.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter