PART X

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART X ; FIGHT


Spending time in amusement park is sure fun as both of them already lost the track of time. They spent every seconds with laughter and they call it a day.
The night already fall and it's already dark. Jiyeon and Baekhyun was walking near the food stalls,both of them was holding a cotton candy.


Jiyeon holding a unicorn cotton candy and Baekhyun was holding a cartoon-character cotton candy.


" Today was lit " Baekhyun said and Jiyeon nodded, she agreed with him. She actually had so much fun today,spending time with Byun Baekhyun is rather fun.

" I agreed,I am quite happy " She told him sincerely and Baekhyun laughed. " Me too " He took a bit of his Doraemon cotton candy.


"Sh- " SUddenly,the light went off and both of them was stunned. All the could only see is only black surrounding ,darkness filling every corner of their eyes. Baekhyun panicked. He never really like darkness.

" Jiyeon,where are you ? " Baekhyun tried to move, his hand was searching for Jiyeon's but unfortunately,she was nowhere to be found. Baekhyun is pretty sure that he looks like a blind guy,searching for his things .He did not heard anyone when he knew that Jiyeon was actually just beside him before the blackout.

" Where is she ? " He sighed.

Now,the girl is nowhere to be found.


Suddenly,without any warning, he was kicked in the stomach, "Ouch " He groaned as his body was laid on the cold-harsh ground. He can only feels pain in the kicked area. He clutched his stomach and groaned,the pain was killing him but he quickly stand up.

I need to summon my power He quickly focused on his power ; LIGHT .

Opening his eyes,he saw how his hand spark with small light, he chuckled lightly. Gosh,I am such a failure  He hissed when he heard someone behind his back and quickly turned his back. Baekhyun saw someone,wearing all-black lauching toward him and he quickly dodged his punch. The guy groaned as he missed his chance of hurting Baekhyun.


With the help of his small light,he threw a kick and luckily,he hit the bull-eyes. The guy who attacked him groaned in pain and Baekhyun smirked. His sparring skills is very useful and he quite proud of it. But his happiness didn't last as, he was hit in the cheeks.

He fall once again and glared at the guy. " " He cursed,knowing that it's not only one person but there's a few of them.

" You guys are so annoying " He shouted and stand up, ready to attack those thugs. Baekhyun's hand spark even more, he was determine to hurt all of them and just went home already with Jiyeon. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter