Part VII

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART VII ; INSECURITIES


'' I also find it absolutely terrifying,the deep kind of suffering,the happiest looking people are able to hide inside themself ''


Those phrases has been repeating inside his head for the umpteenth times now.


Baekhyun punched the punching bag harder this times.His head is full of s right now and he seems to be so stressed.Two day passed and his mind is still occupied by Jiyeon's world.Those cursed words seems to be stuck like a 3-seconds-glue on his mind.He just wanted to escape from Jiyeon's cursed words.With only one sentence,his mind become so messed up.

He punched it again,and again.It did not satisfied him and Baekhyun sighed. " Hye,easy there " Baekhyun knew that it was none other than the cause of his headache.Jiyeon was approaching him, " What do you want ? " He said,without even looking at her.He is still punch the poor sandbag.
" Nothing " She replied simply.Baekhyun nodded,hoping that she would just go away,far from him.


" Here,drink first " She handed him a bottle of water,Baekhyun stopped for a while and took the water bottle before he emptied half of it.
" Are you okay? " Baekhyun looked at Jiyeon,why would she asked him that question,out of nowhere she came and suddenly asked him those stupid question." Never been better " He said,eyes still looking at the sandbag.


" Liar,Liar pants on fire " She sing and Baekhyun just scoffed, '' How old are you? Five? " Baekhyun said and wiped his beads of sweat away.
He looked at Jiyeon,she shrugged and chuckled.He looked at her,questioning her action.


 '' You should take a break,I notice that you practice everyday.You might fall sick " She advised.Baekhyun nodded,he noticed that too.All of that is because of her sentence.He needed to get it out of his mind.Therefore he chose to practice more,it didn't help though.


" Did my words stuck in your head ? " Jiyeon asked,eyeing the tired boy.Baekhyun smiled a little before nodding his head.There is nowhere he would lie,this girl in front of him can know whether he lied or not either way. " Then,make it go away " She said,playing with the towel.


Baekhyun scoffed, does she think it is that easy ? He glared at her, " It's not easy as you think " He groaned when those words suddenly ring at the back of his mind.Jiyeon looked at him,she sighed. " You are the only one who can stop it  " She stand up dusting the dirt off from her shirt.


" If I can,I would have stopped it from the beginning " He spatted,feeling the anger risen.He tried to calm down.He looked at Jiyeon,she was smiling.Baekhyun scoffed, " Is this funny to you ?! " He shouted,his voice echoed in that massive room.His anger rose and he glared at her.


" No,I am happy " Jiyeon replied,those smile still carved on her lips.Baekhyun sighed angrily,he was trying to content the anger but he just cannot cantrol it.He usually is good in hiding and keeping his emotions.Unfortunately,Today,he just lost it.


" WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?! " He ruffled his hair out of frustration,Byun Baekhyun never lost his cool.He never rise his voice or shout at people and he was also suprise at his sudden outburst.He heard her laugh once again.Eyes rolling,baekhyun's hand clenched.


" Good job Byun,you should let it all out,Shout more if you want " She continued and Baekhyun looked at her weirdly.What the heck is this petite girl are doing? Is she seriously asked him to shout at her just now ? She already going crazy or what? This girl is seriously something and Baekhyun cannot even handle her anymore.


" I don't understand " He said and Jiyeon went closer to him.Jiyeon looked at him and show him,her widest smile ever. " Let all of them out "
She whispered,she was so close that Baekhyun can actually smell her shampoo.It smelled like strawberry and he find himself being relaxed by her smell.


" One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. " She looked at his eyes,searching for his attention and Baekhyun lock it,giving what she wanted.
" Whether it's guilt,anger,loss or jealousy " She spoke the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter