Part 8 (FINAL)

Enchanted

"Yes."

 

Wendy can still hear the softest voice coming out from Irene's mouth, whispering to her a single word that cause her to freeze.

 

Irene was just done talking to Joy to take over her task again before she went back to check on Wendy. Irene tried to hold her smile when Wendy was still frozen without doing anything but just staring blankly on the floor. She decided to sit down on the stool, arm on the counter and her chin on her right palm while staring at Wendy.

As she never stare Wendy properly, this time Irene was completely staring all she want. Irene could feel her heart was calling out Wendy's name. 

Seulgi nudged Joy's arm when Joy kept asking for kisses as they got nearer to the bar.

"Why?", Joy asked with a pout. Seulgi laughed and kissed Joy's lips before she pointed at Wendy and Irene.

Joy raised her eyebrow, feeling amused seeing the scene in front of her.

"Hey Wendy, are you alive or what?", Joy patted Wendy's shoulder when she entered the bar inside with Seulgi.

Only then, Wendy blinked her eyes looking so confused.

"Wen?"

"Uh. Oh. You're back"

Wendy cleared before looking around and her eyes instantly met Irene's. Irene raised her eyebrows once before she smiled a little.

"Let's just ignore them", Joy shrugged and hugged Seulgi as they continued having their lovey dovey moments.

Wendy walked towards Irene slowly and stopped right in front of Irene with only the counter that separated them. Irene's eyes never leave Wendy's,vice versa.

"Um. So...", Wendy tried to start a conversation while Irene just hummed softly in return.

"It's not the third date yet, Ms. Bae", Wendy said.

"I know"

Wendy wanted to say something when a stranger suddenly disturbed them by flirting with Wendy.

"I never see you before. What's your name, pretty? Are you a new bartender here?" The woman asked and winked at Wendy.

Irene literally let out a heavy sigh and cracked her neck gently, closing and opening her eyes in a slow movement. She crossed her arms and legs, turned to look at the stranger with her sharp eyes coldly.

Wendy gulped, looked at Joy and Seulgi for a help but Seulgi just shaking her head while Joy mouthed "I'm out of this".

"I'm uh, not a new bartender" Wendy replied and glanced at Irene. Irene gave her a blank stare.

"Oh really? So Honey, what are-"

"I have a girlfriend!"

The stranger was taken aback when Wendy suddenly blurted that out.

"I mean, uh, yeah. I have a girlfriend. Please do not flirt with me. I tried so hard to win my girlfriend's heart and I don't want to make her jealous when she just said yes to me" Wendy said and smiled.

"What a sweetheart. Lucky her" The stranger smirked before she left after sending another wink to Wendy.

Wendy quickly exited the bar to stand beside Irene.

"Wend-"

"Irene Bae Joohyun. I meant what I've said. I am serious about you. I love you with all of my heart. Forget about the third date, you already said yes. So, you are mine now as I am yours"

"Mm"

"Can I hug you?"

"Why?"

"Can I hug you?"

Irene stood up and hugged Wendy first. Wendy was more than happy to hug her back.

"Yes, Wendy Son. Yes, I am now your girlfriend. Yes, I am yours. Yes, you can hug me anytime", Irene finally replied properly.

"Thank you"

"No Wendy. Thank you"

They pulled away from each other and Wendy grinned widely at Irene. Irene shook her head before she told Joy and Seulgi that they will leave now. 

"We're leaving already?" Wendy asked.

"Yes" Irene dragged Wendy out without wasting more time.

"Let's take a walk"

"Ok!" Wendy was excited that this was the first time ever Irene initiated something with her.

 

 

 

After walking further from the club without saying anything, Wendy finally said something.

"How come you always look this beautiful. You're just, too pretty and I can't take my eyes off from you"

"Same old, same old"

"Heeeeey. Really"

"Ok Wendy. You look so fine too"

Wendy gasped when Irene said that out loud.

"Did I just hear Ms. Bae saying I look damn fine?"

"When did I ever say the word 'damn'?"

"In your head maybe" Wendy teased while smirking at Irene. Irene shrugged her shoulders.

"Aw come on. Why do you always be this cold"

"I am not"

"Sure you aren't. Did you really just agree to be my girlfriend? It still feels like a dream to me. Woah" Wendy shook her head and kept blinking her eyes while pinching her cheek.

Irene chuckled and stopped in front of Wendy.

"Wendy"

"Yeah?"

"I am not a cold person. I just tried to build walls around my heart so I won't ever get hurt again"

"Oh. I'm sorry"

"It's Okay. I just want you to know, I feel grateful that you've opened up my heart again. I am willing to give love a chance and be happy again, with you"

Wendy gave a sincere smile and held Irene's hands, pulling her closer.

"Thank you for giving me a chance. I promise, I will make you happy"

"Just love me right, that alone would be enough to make me happy"

"I am, I will, always. I will only love you. I am here to stay, Irene, I love you"

Irene's heart skipped a beat when Wendy confessed to her again. She cannot denied it anymore, that she is feeling the same way towards Wendy.

"Wendy?"

"Mm?"

Wendy's mind was shutting down again when Irene put her palms gently on Wendy's cheeks before she leaned in. Wendy was holding her breath when Irene's face was too close till their noses touched.

"I'm falling in love with you" Irene whispered sweetly, closed her eyes and kissed Wendy's lips softly for a second.

"I love you" Irene said it clearly and smiled at the already frozen Wendy.

"For someone who have been very bold, you sure freeze alot" Irene giggled.

"Oh my love, the things you do to me" Wendy sighed and clutched her chest.

"I love you, Wendy" Irene said it softly again just to see Wendy's cute reaction.

"My heart!" Wendy dropped her head on Irene's shoulder as Irene laughed happily. Wendy smiled secretly hearing the sweetest laugh ever and she promised to make sure Irene will laugh alot.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

It's been a loooong day, without you my friend~ and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again- eh. Opps. 

HI GUYS!

I Know, I know. The ending was super short and simple. But I still hope that yall would like it. Hehehe. Thanks to all subscribers, you guys are awesome!

It's been so long since I last updated. I hope everyone is doing well out there.

Have a good day/night lovelies!

 

Sincerely,

ME!

Kidding.

 

With love,

The one and only, Corn Lady.

iamrandom21 ^^