Part 6

Enchanted

“Aren’t you too vocal about your feelings?” Irene asked Wendy when they were walking together at the beach.

Wendy smiled and intertwined her fingers with Irene’s, which Irene just let her be since she kind of like that too.

“What about it? Do you feel uncomfortable?” Wendy asked.

“No. I mean, aren’t you tired of doing it but I don’t reply you anything.”

“Not at all, Ms. Bae. I would want to tell you every day so you would know that I love you every day. My love for you will never fade away.”

“How can you be that sure?”

“I refused to stop loving you and I know I can love you until my last breath.” 

Irene stopped and faced Wendy.

“You’re not going to stop, aren’t you?” Irene asked.

“No. I will court you for as long as you aren’t with someone. But if you accept me on our third date, I’ll introduce you of how beautiful this world could be.” Wendy said while wiggling her eyebrows.

“How beautiful can this cruel world be, Ms. Wendy?”

“Oh. Would you want to discover it with me? I can take you everywhere just to show you the beautiful side of this cruel world. All you need to do is say yes to me.” 

Irene chuckled as she looked at Wendy who never stops smiling at her.

“I’ll think about it.” Irene answered in whisper.

“Fair enough. I’ll get your answer on our third date.”

“Haha ok.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day after the second date, Wendy came to Seulgi’s place to bug her.

“Wendy. Don’t you have something else to do other than bugging me?” Seulgi asked and slumped herself down on her couch.

“I’m here because I miss you. Anyways, how are you with Joy?” Wendy joined Seulgi on the couch.

“We’re fine. Joy has been nothing but being a lovely girlfriend.” Seulgi smiled in happiness.

“I’m so happy for you two.” Wendy said sincerely.

"Thanks! How about you and Irene? Any progress yet?” Seulgi asked.

So Wendy told Seulgi about everything in details.

“You know Wendy, now that I think about it, You did sound like an insane person.” Seulgi laughed.

“Ugh. Fine, I know. I have no idea I did that, ok? Irene is just… I don’t know. She makes me wanna do things I never do.”

“Mhm.”

“I want to spend every second of my life with her. Like, when I’m with her… All of my worries, all of my concerns in life and everything just seems to fall away.”

Seulgi could see that Wendy is really deeply in love with Irene, she just hopes that Irene will accept Wendy.

“What did you exactly see in her, Wendy?”

“The universe, I see my universe. She is my universe.” Wendy answered honestly.

‘Sigh. Her love is strong.’ Seulgi thought.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Irene was reading a book in the living room. She was wearing a spec and her hair was tied in a messy bun.

As she was too engrossed in reading, the bell suddenly rang.

Irene frowned and as far as she remembered, she didn’t invite anyone nor does anyone planned to come visit her. Nonetheless, Irene got up to open the door.

“Hi. Can this just be a surprise visit from me and not the third date?”

Irene blinked her eyes and looked at Wendy in confusion.

Yes, it’s Wendy who came. Wendy almost squealed at Irene right there and then.

“So adorable.” Wendy mumbled lowly.

“Well, since you’re here already, come in.” Irene finally let Wendy enter.

Wendy grinned and yelled a ‘yes’ in her head.

“Why are you here, were you just happen to pass by my area?” Irene asked.

“No. I miss you, that’s why I’m here.”

Irene smiled and gestured Wendy to sit.

“Do you want any drinks, anything?” Irene asked politely.

“I’m good with anything.” Wendy answered.

“Ok, wait here.”

Wendy looked around and she could see that Irene is a clean person. Her place is simple but very tidy and so comfortable.

“Here you go.” Irene brought drinks for Wendy and some snacks.

“Thanks.”

Wendy grinned when Irene took a seat beside her.

“I’m glad that you’re home.” Wendy said.

“Yeah, I don’t feel like going out today. I’m tired.” Irene replied.

“I see.”

“You can turn on the TV, Wendy. I have DVDs too, you can play anything. Make yourself at home.”

“Alright.”

Irene then continued to read her book while Wendy searched for good movies to watch.

After few minutes, Irene put down her book when she heard nothing from Wendy. There, Wendy was looking at the DVDs in concentration.

Irene smiled to herself and observes Wendy more. 

“Wendy, is it really that hard to choose one?” Irene finally asked when it’s almost half an hour.

“I don’t know which one I want to watch.” Wendy pouted while scratching her head.

Irene shook her head, she went down at Wendy and looked at the DVDs in Wendy’s hands.

“You want to watch either one of these?” Irene asked Wendy and received a nod from her.

“This is a good one, maybe let’s just watch this.” Irene said pointing at the one in Wendy’s left hand.

“Ah, right! Ok.”

Irene and Wendy went back to settle down on the couch.

“Hey Irene.” Wendy called her when the movie just started playing.

“Hm?”

“It’ll be nice if you cuddle with me while watching.” Wendy said.

Irene scoffed and looked away from Wendy.

“What do you say?” Wendy asked.

“No.”

“Come on, try it with me.”

“Nope.”

“Pleeeeaseeeee.” Wendy poked Irene’s shoulder.

Irene sighed and shook her head.

“Just this once.” Wendy pleaded.

“Wendy. You’re acting like my girlfriend already.”

“Aren’t I? Soon, I’ll be your girlfriend. You’ll say yes to me, right?”

“I thought I’m going to answer this on our third date?”

“Right.” Wendy laughed.

Irene focused back on the TV. Wendy being Wendy, she scooted closer to Irene and just casually wrapped her one arm around Irene’s shoulder.

Irene crossed her arms and ignored Wendy but she just let her be.

“You don’t push me away.” Wendy said.

“Shh, just watch the movie.” Irene replied without looking at her.

Wendy smiled so wide and she doesn’t know how to describe her feelings right now.

“Can you just stay in my arms forever? I’ll take care of you, promise.” Wendy whispered at Irene. 

Irene just pretended that she didn’t hear Wendy but then, Irene suddenly remembered what Joy told her before...

“Do you know what’s amazing? When you have someone falling in love with you like crazy, especially it’s who you would never thought you had a chance with. Think carefully, Irene. Don’t push away someone who is willing to love you in every way.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Actually, this chapter was not supposed to end like this but i suddenly forgot what was i about to write more cause i got distracted by a certain song that was playing while writing this update XD

Hehehe, aight. Sorry for any typos, etc. Im not doing a double check xp

Hope everyone is having a good time, wherever you are, guys ^^ and please take care everyone!

 

 

Sincerely,

Liz,

Corngirl,

iamrandom21 <3